Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

It seems to be polarizing with the New Era logo on the left side of on-field MLB hats since 2017 which I can understand. Although I prefer the logo to be left off them, I just accepted it immediately for the sake of accuracy since they wear them on field like that.

Some people have removed the logos from their hats since they despise them that much, but there's going to be slightly visible scarring no matter how neatly the removal is done unfortunately since it's stitching we're dealing with.

It was bound to happen with the logo on MLB hats because corporate logos have always been pimped out especially if it ends up on TV.

Hat heaven with their monthly restock.

Here's a $5 off coupon for your first order at Hat Heaven. To accept, use my referral link:
http://i.refs.cc/lHeCEdoz?smile_ref...hbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjozOTM5MTk3OTN9
57E5746E-FC47-4CFA-BE3C-84CA33B2C48B.jpeg
Glad I didn’t cop the ‘99 Bosox from HC. Just scooped it with the gray brim. Didn’t think they’d restock that one

Two new pickups. Giving milb another shot

Vt lake monsters.
4A09516A-DABD-4DCD-8E80-AD67860E27D5.jpeg

Made in Bangladesh. It’s not super boxy on the head. Crown is quite stiff. It was a gift. So it’s an acceptable level here. It helps their msrp is some $8-$10 lower than others. It does however fit 1-2 sizes too big. I can’t believe this is the new norm. People really like this shape and look?

The hits keep coming.
2005 era Boston Red Sox on field. musa
2B30D503-FED3-48F1-ABBD-656E76CDE954.jpeg
6DD59D39-6125-40E3-88E9-F772F99F0CA7.jpeg

C9DB4E0B-EBC0-41A5-A3F3-798FABCDB94D.jpeg

Basicslly free. Not sure if it was the so called crease (can you spot it), or that it was slightly miS labeled, but for the price I paid, I didn’t hesitate.

the 718 truth the 718 truth good looks on the coupon. There are also some 10% off codes out there too. You think we can combine both together?

And here are some auction site tips
The past few caps I bought, the large majority were mis labeled or lacked a proper description. Many hats simply don’t have hat or cap In their title.

Oakland a’s for example. 95% of sellers use athletics. But some sellers only use As.

Then there are times when you assume Detroit tigers hat will also come up with Detroit tigers cap results.

I found a dodgers cap that didn’t have Los Angeles in their title.

and misspelling. Minnisota twins is a big one. I’ve gotten some scores this way.

And i found one recently without a team name at all in the title. It’s simply titled new era 5950 hat authentic. Lol.

And another one. Singular Vs plural There are many Cleveland indian hats sitting. They don’t always pop up if you search indians. So take off the S And you may find hundreds more just sitting

lastly, not all caps are categorized correctly. So search all categories. Places like eBay tend to generically place you into mlb fan gear.

overall, I’m probably paying half as much as they should sell for because of seller mistakes.

Last edited:
It seems to be polarizing with the New Era logo on the left side of on-field MLB hats since 2017 which I can understand. Although I prefer the logo to be left off them, I just accepted it immediately for the sake of accuracy since they wear them on field like that.

Some people have removed the logos from their hats since they despise them that much, but there's going to be slightly visible scarring no matter how neatly the removal is done unfortunately since it's stitching we're dealing with.

It was bound to happen with the logo on MLB hats because corporate logos have always been pimped out especially if it ends up on TV.
I remove the logo out of pure pettiness and spite to be honest, haha. The hats never had the logo previously so I didn't like it The hat, IMO, sold itself, I always knew it was a New Era and their reasoning for adding the logo seemed silly to me as it was basically "other brands can have their logo, why can't we have ours?"

A seam ripper it removes it cleanly but any scarring is only going to be noticable if you're actively looking for it. I did it to a couple Yankees hats I have and luckily the scars are almost invisible due to the dark fabric. But it does take time to remove it and the time could arguably be better spent elsewhere, 😅

But I do see your point, it's ultimately down to the wearer's preference and how much that extra logo matters.

How many pre orders yall guys got I have 10.

Honestly, I don't really do hatclub preorders because they drop SO many hats weekly. I mean, if they're dropping a hat with a patch you can't find anywhere then go for the preorder but I've seen the same hats weekly. They'll do a preorder for a navy Mariners with a light blue brim then two weeks later they drop the same hat but with a different patch.

therealest1 therealest1
I’m with you there. Starting in The 2016 playoffs, if I buy an authentic on field , the flag stays on.
Now where I differ is many of the customs and cooperstown caps have the side flag too. That gets ripped off ASAP.

B bm35
The black nasty quality is superb. People are caught up in crap quality stiff crown, more or less

today’s pickup
D4A2BE84-D7F6-4253-9978-E8A1AE46344A.jpeg
8298C453-4392-426D-B051-A096047CF798.jpeg

2008 era MUSA 100% poly black nasty.
I’d buy this 100 times out of 101 attempts over the common era crap quality.

but I don’t hate. You like what you like. I’ll continue buying this under retail, as A 13 year old product
How does a superior older rarer product lose value but hyped crap sells?

DoubleDroppa DoubleDroppa it’s always shocking in a good way to see pristine originals. The shape and color differences are amazing. I sort of like the lighter retro classic royal coloring most. Shape of the older caps can vary greatly.

i hear you with the quality. my pops got a 09 yankees world series fitted that still look brand new.

It’s a different era. I’m in a fb 5950 group and people complain about the older poly era of creasing.
These caps were soft as hell. Fuzzy as hell. Take your pick. But this is as close to perfection as well get

todays era likes the Chinese and Bangladesh boxy crown and super smooth crown.
People forget the imperfections are what make it great.

they would hate the ebbets field caps and any heritage series new era cap.
Its come full circle but it’s the same era of people who don’t want creases in their shoes. It’s 100% full grain leather but you want it stiff? Same with soft poly or wool. Let them have their overseas crap.

Back
Top Bottom