Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by jae oh en

im still hoping someone can flip the candlestick park joint in 49er colors.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if someone did it.

the local champs had a 49ers fitted in a dope niner colorway. It was a tan crown, Plain red SF and red bill. Matches the 80s uniform perfectly. but the frontwhere the logo is was all bent in.

Most of my hats i get from the local hat clubs, Sports Fan, sports city, and just random spots i find while i cruise around.

Jae, i need some help with a fitted man i need to hit you up soon.

oh and icy,

brawlers.jpg

THIS IS DOPE!

I meant to get that Black/Neon SF in the background last time I was in SF.
smh.gif
smh.gif
They still around Maza?

thanks maza, that logo is great...i talked to them but i don't think they know the benefit of the NE 59/50 but i see they have a message board so i gonnaget the ball rolling
laugh.gif

I had the pleasure of crusin' through the city wit' famed NT personality Henz0 this afternoon. Son mad tall now, almost scared the hell outta me whenhe first approched me. We stopped by Peg & I got a couple of joints...

357242460.jpg

357242453.jpg

*bonus pic* This Cardnials aint new. I copped it originally for Orlando Foams but I sold 'em & never got a chance to rock the fitted. Now thanks to mycrusty connect I can manuver it wit' the 1/2 Cents. Thanks again B...

357242456.jpg

Pretty good day to say the least. SMH @ the ol' head that stopped Henry in the street to ask him about his Eggplants. Dude looked like Ossie Davis &talkin' 'bout "Where you got them kicks at?" Go home & watch the Late Show Pops...

YO! Wait a minute... wait a mother $!++$*$ minute!
mad.gif

This !#$!# Henry copped you 1/2 Cents and ain't holla at me?

smh.gif

Foul.

DF!!!

anyone ever have a fitted you can only wear in one direction? My grey underbrim white sox onfield musta shrank since the last time i wore it. when I wear it tothe front its mad tight and leaves a mark on my forehead but I just put it on backwards and its comfortable.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Wait a minute... wait a mother $!++$*$ minute!
mad.gif

This !#$!# Henry copped you 1/2 Cents and ain't holla at me?

smh.gif

Foul.

DF!!!
I thought it was made clear a lil' while ago my dude, Henz put one on reserve for the boy a good while ago. Once I seen that post in the Retroforum shoot up 10 pages in a day, I knew it was gonna be mayhem tryin' to snatch up a pair so I put in my order early. If I were a betting man, I'dguess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's anyconsolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, soyou'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Wearin fitteds backwards = no go unless your the kid
pimp.gif
or a white boy from south NJ
laugh.gif
I just wear my fitteds backwards during video games
laugh.gif

But AM87, I was on CC earlier and was looking for the script LA Kings fitted, and I came across one that said Will be restocked soon. How soon we talking?
nerd.gif

I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits
I can't breathe. Y'all some idiots...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO!

29tz41.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No mas.

I'm still salty that !@+$+ ain't come through for me though. I thought he had me.
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom