Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nba store in orlando lookin decent, copped 4 new eras

3 bulls (no wack flipped brims) and 1 black/red blazers

Pics coming soon

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Nba store in orlando lookin decent, copped 4 new eras

3 bulls (no wack flipped brims) and 1 black/red blazers

Pics coming soon
smh.gif
we need a damn NBA Store in the Bay... any nice Lakerscolorways, anyone making a run?
frown.gif

I havent to the nyc nba store in a minute. No point in it now since the hornets logo became hwc and the 2 big stores can use it.

I read that the NHL has allowed more Hartford Whalers merchandise to be sold. Could this mean Hartford Whalers fitteds in the future?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No mas.

I'm still salty that !@+$+ ain't come through for me though. I thought he had me.
ohwell.gif

DF!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They fit fine.....
Fat N__ checking in......

SF 49ers hats??? are there any out there?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
@ kerry..

Ant, I had kerrys pair sittin in my crib from a few days before you or dre holla'd at me about them.. Them @@%+@ was a wrap when I went to go look foryall..

Me & this _ kerry was on 125th today and we saw them in the window so we went inside to ask dude how much... The _ looked ashamed to tell us the price, _was like "
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif
300 "

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

NIce.
Huh...?
laugh.gif
I like how once a month or so we'll get arandom dude come here and drop a smiley or a one word reply trying to boost his post count.

More importantly I must be seeing things because LDRS has got some new NEs in shop, prolly on the webstore soon: Thread isn't the same without a new LDRSrelease every few weeks, what's going on with another colorway for the Rebel Leaders fitted tho.

In stock now at both locations. Pewter. Black Rain. Lakers. Carhartt. Mondrian.

LOL Ant u alright wit me fam. Defenitly appreciate u playin along B. In all seriousness tho they hurt my feet. I beasted & threw 'em on last night tohit up this sweatbox round the way & I ain't even feel like moving because they had my feet feelin some type of way. I got wide feet anyway so I guessI still gotta break 'em in....

YO! ^ All love, g.
laugh.gif

3 Bills?
smh.gif
I was telling the homegirl just the other day, if Henz didn't come through... I was just gonna take the L. Ain't breaking my neck toscoop... My mortgage behind anyway.

tired.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by iMack

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Wait a minute... wait a mother $!++$*$ minute!
mad.gif

This !#$!# Henry copped you 1/2 Cents and ain't holla at me?

smh.gif

Foul.

DF!!!
I thought it was made clear a lil' while ago my dude, Henz put one on reserve for the boy a good while ago. Once I seen that post in the Retro forum shoot up 10 pages in a day, I knew it was gonna be mayhem tryin' to snatch up a pair so I put in my order early. If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

new pickups.. will post the whole collection later today...

Grail.. been looking for what seems forever for it

3f026863c7f07adc341ee25592229d20846bf829.bmp

39916f3afdaa35e453c656a67c27e839a915a170.bmp

$8 each...
e28267a396fd7a543ace585df98adc4bf342d710.JPG

Just copped with the MLB sale
e0626ca368f4aad93d9e2c5f76dc1e375b2fa8c2.jpg

6da36ba53a2bf02ba8873481ee1d55f19507623d.jpg

Thread isn't the same without a new LDRS release every few weeks
Enh.
Grail.. been looking for what seems forever for it

3f026863c7f07adc341ee25592229d20846bf829.bmp

39916f3afdaa35e453c656a67c27e839a915a170.bmp

FSR on here:

[table][tr][td] [h1]Cincinnati Reds 1993-1998 Home Diamond Collection Hat[/h1]$29.99 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
New Era 59Fifty
[table][tr][td]Available Options:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gift Box:[/td] [td] Yes (+$1.50) No [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hat Size:[/td] [td] 8 7 7/8 7 3/4 7 5/8 7 1/2 7 3/8 7 1/4 7 1/8 7 6 7/8 [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Other images for this product:

No other images currently available
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom