Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Ecapcity Still hasn't replied to my emails. I was told to send a fitted that was damaged back to them.. they would either replace it or give me credit. I have yet to hear from them. Its been a Month. I haven't recieved anything. Not a single email. Whats up with them ?
I refuse to take a loss .. Anyone have problems with this site and there Terrible customer service ?????

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Ecapcity Still hasn't replied to my emails. I was told to send a fitted that was damaged back to them.. they would either replace it or give me credit. I have yet to hear from them. Its been a Month. I haven't recieved anything. Not a single email. Whats up with them ?
I refuse to take a loss .. Anyone have problems with this site and there Terrible customer service ?????

Yeah, i have had problems on two separate occasions.
The most recent was, they sent conformation email(s) and shipping information stating they were shipping TWO hats, only one came.
I read their policy, and it said that they don't guarantee items to be in stock, and you can cancel your order; but, the shipping info said both werecoming, so i didn't cancel the order.

Paying 44 bucks for one fitted FTL.

Originally Posted by airmaxlows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All black Raps going up sometime this week CC?
nerd.gif

Can't miss it. Unless you guys wanna hold me down a 3/4. Or anyone heading up there PM me please.
nerd.gif

good looking airmax lows...

yeah it turns out bodega doesn't have a phone
laugh.gif

are you near by?...is instore cheaper? online is $40 + shipping prob around $48

How fast does hatland ship? Would they ship the ext day if I ordered it now? UPS would only take 3 days max from Ocean City to Knoxville right?

yea, they never had a phone, its just a dead line.. stays keepin people straight puzzled, like, "yo, &^%$ aint even exist!"
laugh.gif

but yea, im mad close. 2-3 blocks away. i walk past it a minimum of 8 dozen times a week.
laugh.gif
but really though, its crazy. ill be going to get a cut on like thursdaymorning before work or something and cats just be loitering, or really.... waiting outside... im like, "whats droppin today? its thursday?!" theylike "nothin, they just dont open for another couple hours" im like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

but icy, you were looking for a fitted? which one? i think they run $40 in store; or, close to it.. let me know what you needed exactly, and if you paypalready, just hit me up. they actually closed on tuesdays, oddly enough... but i could prob make it by wednesday or def before the end of the week. ill be ableto get it a bit cheaper for ya too, how much cheaper just depends on whos at the register
laugh.gif
just PM me with info and ill give ya my paypal and all that

Originally Posted by jordanflight510

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Yeah, i have had problems on two separate occasions.
The most recent was, they sent conformation email(s) and shipping information stating they were shipping TWO hats, only one came.
I read their policy, and it said that they don't guarantee items to be in stock, and you can cancel your order; but, the shipping info said both were coming, so i didn't cancel the order.

Paying 44 bucks for one fitted FTL.

AnyOne with a similar situation as mine ? I could just head over to jersey but it isn't worth the hassle. Im upset about how they have just ignored myemail's and still sent nothing back.. After i bought the fitted.. it was in the worst condition ever. I took time to go to the post office.. Package it upand again PAY .. just to send it back to them.. still recieve nothing back. SHADY BUSINESS THEY SEEM TO BE RUNNING OVER THERE. P.s 2 goonz dont like ECAPCITY.Just might run up in there with the GAT STRAPPED READY TO ATTACK CATS. sorry sorry i got a lil crazy just now.

i heard you were a rapper, guess that last line proves it...
eek.gif

Fam call the store, why you complaining on a message board that has no ties with the store, call the store and see whats good, if emails aint being answered,maybe theres an issue, maybe we aint gettin it, maybe cause we were switching servers the email keeps bouncing, maybe you sendin them to the wrong addy. Callthe store.

P.s 2 goonz dont like ECAPCITY. Just might run up in there with the GAT STRAPPED READY TO ATTACK CATS. sorry sorry i got a lil crazy just now.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Over a fitted, really though?

Yeah i am a rapper.. a pretty good one. Actually i should have used my brain and called up. After my emails were ignored .. Its been a month bro. ishouldn't have to go through this to begin with. Now i cant front the other fitted i received was mint. But if im told just to send it back, so that icould receive another or store credit i expect them to keep their word. Im the customer i shouldn't have to go chase you guys. its a simple exchange.

Just keep it real before things get out of hand .. i'll let you decide if you wanna be smooshed like jelly or jam. Im a mystery .. Turn cats into duckz cuzi dont give a fk.
i used to write for ray j.. bizzy bone.. iced tea.. john cena and currently working with DRAKE. Now lets just send me the goods before dudes turn into wood.feel me ?

Originally Posted by air max 87

i heard you were a rapper, guess that last line proves it...
eek.gif

Fam call the store, why you complaining on a message board that has no ties with the store, call the store and see whats good, if emails aint being answered, maybe theres an issue, maybe we aint gettin it, maybe cause we were switching servers the email keeps bouncing, maybe you sendin them to the wrong addy. Call the store.

lmao.

Im gonna have to throw this in the faq cuz people keep asking like this is the official CC thread made by and run by the owners of CC.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lol, you should have rapped over the phone.
recorded it for an interlude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Fam like i said, you can call the store, Its happened in the past were an issue has occured, either its our fault or the custys, but im sure if you give thestore a call, this can be resovled
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom