Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

updated the faq. Dont even bother responding to questions about people specific orders in here anymore no point in seein the same post of "call thestore" over and over again.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lol, you should have rapped over the phone.
recorded it for an interlude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Fam like i said, you can call the store, Its happened in the past were an issue has occured, either its our fault or the custys, but im sure if you give the store a call, this can be resovled
frown.gif

K well im not as upset anymore.. just needed some entertainment for tonight. Dont feel threatened in anyway. I know can come off to be like the meanest,biggest son of a gun. But just know that when i bust slugs i never run. lol sorry again. But yeah def gonna give you guys a call tomorrow. Umm btw. Whats thenumber . lol - Thanks in advance bro

it looks like they took it off the homepage
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

but its
ECapCity
5806 BERGENLINE AVE
WEST NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY 07093
PHONE: (201)453-8485

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

updated the faq. Dont even bother responding to questions about people specific orders in here anymore no point in seein the same post of "call the store" over and over again.

Relax bro .. mind ya neck. stop being a party pooper. - Good looking ThunderChunkz .. You def gained some cool points with me. If you ever find yourself in rapbattle that you cant win. Just holla .. Ill write for you bro.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Good looking ThunderChunkz .. You def gained some cool points with me. If you ever find yourself in rap battle that you cant win. Just holla .. Ill write for you bro.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I seen what you can do

its not even you specific we get these posts all the time like we know wuts goin on its ridiculous. It literally is a frequently asked question.

its not even you specific we get these posts all the time like we know wuts goin on its ridiculous. It literally is a frequently asked question.

Oh okay so now i wont beat you up. We're pals now. But all jokes aside if things were in order maybe the customers wouldn't have to go through thisprocess to begin with. Its not the customers fault that there order isn't taken care of to begin with. In my case, i sent the package back. Like i was toldto through the email. Tracking says you guys received it. I waited and waited .. decided to leave 2 emails. Still nothing. It sucks that this is what it takesto get things done. I hope im not coming off as a Smarta$$ but in all honesty i expect to get what i pay for. Especially when im paying just about 50 bucks fora fitted. Shorty wanted me to smash but said koudie wheres your fitted.. i said boo it aint my fault.. the foolz @ ecapcity straight $htted.. as a result shewouldnt let me hit it. Smh

Oh okay so now i wont beat you up. We're pals now. But all jokes aside if things were in order maybe the customers wouldn't have to go through this process to begin with. Its not the customers fault that there order isn't taken care of to begin with. In my case, i sent the package back. Like i was told to through the email. Tracking says you guys received it. I waited and waited .. decided to leave 2 emails. Still nothing. It sucks that this is what it takes to get things done. I hope im not coming off as a Smarta$$ but in all honesty i expect to get what i pay for. Especially when im paying just about 50 bucks for a fitted. Shorty wanted me to smash but said koudie wheres your fitted.. i said boo it aint my fault.. the foolz @ ecapcity straight $htted.. as a result she wouldnt let me hit it. Smh
*sighs with relief*

lol

Oh btw since all you CC dudes are my boys now... Ya'll can hook me up with them sold out seattle mariners fitteds 7 3/4 . appreciate it.. Just send it tomy crib. Or you can deliver it.. IF YOUR A CHICK. winkz

This _ said "sorry sorry I got crazy there" but still left all that *%*% there instead of deleting it

*Yeah i am a rapper.. a pretty good one.
*i used to write for ray j/ john cena
*Shorty wanted me to smash but said koudie wheres your fitted.. i said boo it aint my fault.. the foolz @ ecapcity straight $htted.. as a result she wouldnt let me hit it. Smh
OK Homeboy..... You've Said Enough With These One Liners
roll.gif
....... I Think It's Time For You To Move It Along
eyes.gif

i used to write for ray j.. bizzy bone.. iced tea.. john cena and currently working with DRAKE. Now lets just send me the goods before dudes turn into wood. feel me ?
I CANT BREATHE

heart_attack.jpg

THIS DUDE IS TOO M UCH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This _ said "sorry sorry I got crazy there" but still left all that *%*% there instead of deleting it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow.
roll.gif

BTW...
pimp.gif

[h3]http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/2009/04/dom-kennedy-x-quintin/[/h3]
[h3]DOM KENNEDY x QUINTIN[/h3]
Filed under: QUINTIN & CO., Window Shopper - Loso at 3:00 am on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

dom_1.jpg

Quintin, the originators of the fitted 5 panel, have teamed up with L.A. bases Hip Hop artist Dom Kennedy to produce a limited run of fitted hats. This being the first time that they have produced a fitted cap, they have shown their ability of production. The fitted features an all White cap with multiple embroidery locations in Black. No word if these will ever be on sale but check out more photos below.

MORE >>
dom_2.jpg
dom_3.jpg

Shorty wanted me to smash but said koudie wheres your fitted.. i said boo it aint my fault.. the foolz @ ecapcity straight $#@@$%#.. as a result she wouldnt let me hit it. Smh

f84256844660fd0c23317c1028c28447022225d.gif

Back
Top Bottom