Post your Proudest Video Game Moment

679159f9fb7dab85ff670d5fda87a724e6a6a2e_r.jpg

scoring 87 with Kobe online earlier this year...i just knew the dude was gonna quit when i was like 60 sumn in in the 3rd quarter...gladly he didnt, nd i got 87...next time its wilt numbers

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This is a great thread.

I hated those damn RC missions in San Andreas. Flight school as well.

Def Jam Fight For New York was such a great game I need to find a copy of that one again.

Realness ^

for me..
Becoming the soul survivor in WWF No Mercy Survival mode
pimp.gif
with my boy Kurt Angle.

briannnnn wrote:
I was maybe 6 innings into a perfect game in World Series Baseball 95 but could not finish the game >_<

Also used to set some ridiculous lap times in time trial mode in Diddy Kong Racing

i feel your pain.

20234641-260x260-0-0_Triple+Play+Baseball+20234641.jpg

i was into the 8th throwing a perfect game with Randy Johnson and my mother unplugged the game on accident while she was vacuuming. legit didnt talk to her for a week

Beating GTA 3 when I was 11...

Yeah I used a whole bunch of codes but I thought I won the world cup or something when I was finished. Never played any other games since then honestly
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Mike-Tysons-Punch-Out-NES-Gameplay-Screenshot-2.png

felt like a real champ after i knock his !@#!@ out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

liars... thats the #%%+ we dont like

you used the codes like the rest of us +%+$ boy

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Finishing my boxing career undefeated on fight night round 3 on psp...

this is incerdibly easy tho if u manually train
laugh.gif

i have like no joke 3 or 4 undefeated all time greats.... trashin Ali with uppercuts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ehhh in recent memory it has to be when I beat my boy with a goal in the 90th minute of FIFA 12 playing as USA vs Spain
laugh.gif

had me feeling like

Mine was similar, I was down 0-3 by halftime and he scored in the first five mins of the 2nd half. I scored 4 goals that half (tied in 90th min) and one in the second half of overtime.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Barca vs Chels fifa 10

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Finishing my boxing career undefeated on fight night round 3 on psp...
This, except on OG Xbox. Also beating resident evil 5 on professional mode, never been more frustrated man
mad.gif
. After beating that I didn't play anything for like a month 
laugh.gif

A lot of Halo mentions in here... hope I can play with some of you guys later this year when Halo 4 drops.

I don't know what my proudest moment is/was there are so many lol.

Halo 2: quad shots (rrxyyrrx), it was some arbiter on warlock and he just got dropped
Tiger Woods 2004: made a custom par-3 course and shot a 28. 8 hole-in-ones and 10 birdies
laugh.gif
DID ANYONE ELSE PLAY THIS GAME?
MW1: 4.0 k/d ratio, single-handedly won a tdm by going 45-4, the score ended at 51-40
MW2: tactical nuke, 90-0 gameplay, quad collateral headshot,

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Beatin da sonic 3 + knuckles wit sonic/knuckles/tails & gettin all da

Hyper chaos emeralds.

Feelsgoodman.

If that game was multiplayer, I would rock so many faces.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Mike-Tysons-Punch-Out-NES-Gameplay-Screenshot-2.png

felt like a real champ after i knock his !@#!@ out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

liars... thats the #%%+ we dont like

you used the codes like the rest of us +%+$ boy

laugh.gif
Nope, took me a few years tho..but i figure out his pattern, when i won i was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
and crying for joy ...

beating every mission on Ace Combat 5 on Ace and unlocking every plane/ SP color. 8492 mission took me like 2 hours to beat cuz you're constantly getting a missile launched at you.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

2nd guild on my server to kill ragnaros in vanilla wow. it was at like 4am in the morning
laugh.gif

Easily the hardest accomplishment I have seen listed so far. They don't even know.But the four horsemen > ragnaros. Vanilla WoW has to have some of the hardest bosses in gaming history.

Beating Pai in Virtua Fighter 2, then proceeding to beat the game. After that I told my pops I beat the game and had to rebeat the game in front of him to prove I did it.
laugh.gif

Beating Final Fantasy 7, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Legitimately winning a competition in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (no cheat codes)
laugh.gif

Winning the world championship on F1 2011. I felt like I really won a championship.I stood on the couch like:
roll.gif

I've had some epic come from behind victories or buzzer beaters in NBA 2K - some that downright had me walking around my livingroom like KG

2hz32g6.jpg

but beating resident evil 2 after my playstation FINALLY started working again >>>>>>>>>>>>>

_-Resident-Evil-2-GameCube-_.jpg

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Beating Zelda: Ocarina of Time on N64 back in 7th or 8th grade

how old are you man? in my neighborhood I was the Zelda prodigy, beating my games when I was in 2nd grade. had older kids come to my house to seek my knowledge and wisdom about the water temples and anything difficult
roll.gif

i'm 20 now
Bruh.. that was me also..
laugh.gif

Anyway, I recently got around to finishing Link's Awakening and the original NES Zelda this year..  I've finished most of the older ones already. On my way to complete them all, that then will be my greatest accomplishment in video gaming..

Back
Top Bottom