Post your Proudest Video Game Moment

Got 2 headshots with one shot the other day on MW3
I would say ocarina of time but I had my friend beat like half of it
halo reach got I think it was 24 kills in one life

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I've had some epic come from behind victories or buzzer beaters in NBA 2K - some that downright had me walking around my livingroom like KG

2hz32g6.jpg
bro this was me this morning after hitting the 3 pointer at the buzzer to win. my friend was heated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

having all the pokemon identified in my pokedex. but then getting so pissed when i found out i only got a certificate for it
roll.gif

Beating Super Mario World on Super nintendo
120 Stars Super Mario 64

One that still gets me to this day when i think about it and not being able to beat Wizpig in Diddy Kong Racing, dont know what happens after
frown.gif

Killed an entire team (7) in MW2 with one rocket from a RPG7 all of them were inside that small tunnel in the Wasteland
pimp.gif

My first ever nuke on MW2. I ran around my basement like a soccer player after scoring a goal
pimp.gif

carroll-goal-celebration-part-1.gif

SMACKING DCALLAMERICAN IN 2K11 ALL DAYYYY LONGGGGGGG WITH PIERCE.

NO ONE CAN STOP ME WITH PIERCE IN 2K11. ABSOLUTELY NO BODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ALSO. IM THE BEST 2K12 PLAYER RIGHT NOW.

1 ON 1 ARE WEAK.

TEAMUP ONLY ON 2K NOW, ONLY TEAMUP.

BEST PLAYER HERE.

PM ME AND TRY TO MAKE A WORTHY POST OF BEATING A LEGEND.
:HAT :HAT :HAT

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Mike-Tysons-Punch-Out-NES-Gameplay-Screenshot-2.png

felt like a real champ after i knock his !@#!@ out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Agree with this, and beating Zelda Ocarnia of time when i was 13-14 years old

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by cs02132

Beating Fat Joe in Def Jam Fight for NY

Took me like 20 tries at least.. %#*$+%!#$$!% made me smash my controller in a rage
roll.gif
only time ive ever done that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same here, i had trouble with him as well
eek.gif
SON
he did that Triple H pedigree over and over 
mad.gif
mad.gif

dude online in Madden 2011 came all the way back to send it to OT. I won the kickoff and had a crazy kickoff return for the win... so close to going out of bounds.

the mission in GTA 4 when youre doing the job for the guy in Little Italy where you have to chase down the guy on a motorcycle.. for some reason this took me 30+ tries and i was damn near on the verge of quitting GTA when i finally did it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maan I know I have plenty, just can't recall everything. Here's a few

Beating Majora's Mask w/ out a strategy guide. Even thought OoT was the GOAT.. Majora's Mask was a tad bit more difficult..

Beating MGS1, 3, & 4 in every difficulty while still earning the bandanna & invisibility.

Indy 500 race on GT5..

Silent Assassin on every Hitman game too.. haha I was OD about that.
OH! & how could I forget... One night I transferred my xbox GTA3 file to a memory card & accidentally deleted it off my xbox.. thought, oh no worries I'll just transfer it back. Memory card is corrupted. Dedicated the entire night to getting back to the second island.. & ended up beating the game during that all nighter
pimp.gif

Great thread, have a couple that I can think of...

-Beating OoT when I was a youngin', GOAT game.

-Beating by buddies in a race to see who could finish GTASA first. Flight School was no joke.

-Had a party at my apartment at school, night is winding down, some younger kid was talking up his 2k game. My crew played A LOT of 2K in college. My boys elect me to shut the kid up, was up 20+ at half and the kid quit and we politely told him to not let the door hit him on the way out. Said somethin like "I have never seen anyone play that well..." Still gets brought up.

-Have 150 hrs + into a Skyrim character right now, game is too dope.

mating chocobos in FF7 to get the knights on a round table materia and beating the ruby and emerald weapon ( both much harder than sephiroth)

beating f zero on the hardest level on snes with the slowest car (which had the best handles)

the first time ever performing a fatality in MK1

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, select and start...need i say more!

making it to A rank in SSFIV AE with sakura

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ehhh in recent memory it has to be when I beat my boy with a goal in the 90th minute of FIFA 12 playing as USA vs Spain
laugh.gif

had me feeling like

reminds me of this

and this

every time I play Madden he gets at least one lol. Being at the game and hearing the crowd roar once he breaks that last tackle is amazing. NO ONE is catching this kid.

Originally Posted by ao17

Defeating Shin Bison on Street Fighter Alpha 3's World Tour mode (dude had infinity x-ism super bar and loved to spam his super psycho crusher
sick.gif
)
Beating the 1st level in Silver Surfer (NES)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Beating the Acolytes/APA in a one-on-two handicap match in WWF No Mercy
Defeating General Raam on insane mode (I used the block/pillar glitch)

I'm currently trying to finish Banjo Kazooie...I'm on the infamous "Grunty's Game Show" stage
smokin.gif

I spent so much time trying to do this mission, +!#$ was impossible
laugh.gif

Beating COD4 on Veteran That last plane level is crazy hard with the time limit and stuff

the Beating Halo: Reach on Legendary Solo. Woooooooo Man.

Another one:

Finding all of the skyscraper tokens and buoy tokens in Spiderman 2 for the PS2

Also found all but one of the hideout tokens too ...but that last one has eluded me for years now -so frustrating lol.

Originally Posted by michael0360

having all the pokemon identified in my pokedex. but then getting so pissed when i found out i only got a certificate for it
roll.gif

Wait....
SnakeLinkSonic?!

Beating Starfox 64 with the FPS view and going through the hard side of the Lylat Sustem was pretty tough although I wish it stayed with the pilot camera even when you did somersaults and fought in the 3D format.

On my best friend's emulator we swept the 27 team field on NBA Jam Tournament Edition, even the final boss, the Rockets, with Hakeem "The Ream" Olajuwon and Robert "Big Shot-Oh, No, Uncle Phil..." Horry, we beat everyone o the first try on level 5 difficulty and with that persistent rubber-band effect.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by cs02132

Beating Fat Joe in Def Jam Fight for NY

Took me like 20 tries at least.. %#*$+%!#$$!% made me smash my controller in a rage
roll.gif
only time ive ever done that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same here, i had trouble with him as well
eek.gif
SON
he did that Triple H pedigree over and over 
mad.gif
mad.gif

QFT , dude loved that pedigree.  Def Jam Fight For NY is in my top 5 games of all time though.

But I was heated when I preordered Def Jam Icon , got it day one for full price popped that game in and it was no where near as good as the first two i was like
sick.gif

and son I could never get that nuke in MW2 , I got a 23 killstreak like 5 times, 24 a few times , I'd always fall short with the choppergunner then run to safety try to get a cheap kill or something then someone would run around the corner and knife me had me straight heated.

Back
Top Bottom