Post your Proudest Video Game Moment

Originally Posted by ao17

Defeating Shin Bison on Street Fighter Alpha 3's World Tour mode (dude had infinity x-ism super bar and loved to spam his super psycho crusher
sick.gif
)
Beating the 1st level in Silver Surfer (NES)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Beating the Acolytes/APA in a one-on-two handicap match in WWF No Mercy
Defeating General Raam on insane mode (I used the block/pillar glitch)

I'm currently trying to finish Banjo Kazooie...I'm on the infamous "Grunty's Game Show" stage
I love that level. I would purposely die at the end just so I could play it again
laugh.gif

Back in the day.

Was playing Online Counter-Strike.

Map : De_dust2

Situation: My whole team got destroyed in about 3 minutes. Like these dudes had to be in the same room, they blitzed the !+!! out of us. It was 9 v 1.

Now listen, I sucked at this game. I noly played it cause it was popular and I was trying to get nice.

Action: I snatched up a sniper rifle, camped out in the PERFECT spot. and One by One, these bastards would come wandering into my scope. BOOM. Eight to Go. Boom. 7 to go. BOOM. 6 to go. Y'all know the rest.

I was a little kid I was so happy I took down the whole team. Felt so bada$$. After you die, you get to spectate other player's POVs. I know these dudes were just so butt hurt.

I dont play games too much, but To this day, my crowning achievement.

Man mine was donkey kong on the SNES.  K. Rool dies and you get them fake credits.  I was sprinting around my bed room like i had won the olympics.

then that jawn gets back up

King-K-Rool.jpg

I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Beat him again and just stared at the tv waiting to make sure i beat the game

Me and my bro be having EPIC 2k games
laugh.gif
one game we went 6 straight OTs
pimp.gif

Me and my cousins beating Sunset Riders on difficult for SNES back in the day
laugh.gif

I also got 120 stars in SM64 but i used a walkthrough
laugh.gif
Still took me a grip..

Thats about it ..

Getting the Nintendo Coin in Donkey Kong 64. When you first beat the arcade game, you win a golden banana.
Then that damn bird told me I had to play it again to get a coin. &^%$* 
mad.gif

Back in HS, a classmate let me barrow MGS on disc at a time. He let me hold the first disk while he was working on the second. I ran through the first disk in, like, a week.

He let me use the second disc because he was stuck near the end. I brought the game back 2 days later. I beat that *%$%, first try. The look on dudes face was priceless.

i forget what the different difficulty levels were called but for goldeneye beating easy medium hard and then agent(i think)

Beating my homie in Madden. He always pistol whipped everyone in the game and i could never win. We finally played one day, and with 4 secs left i threw a hail mary from the 50 and caught it on the 2 yard line before diving for the end zone. Till this day if i bring it up he gives me the illest mean mug.

Getting Mile High Club on MW. I tried for 6 hours two days in a row. I stopped for a day or two, came back to it and got it on my second try. I was so excited about it, I told my mom. She was like "Okay."
laugh.gif

Back in 8th grade actually buckling down after 150+ hours and beating San Andreas.
Playing Doubles on Halo 3 with my cousin. There was one match we played on Narrows, for the most part the match was pretty boring, towards the end, my cousin and I took the lead by one with about 1:00-1:30 left. So we take to hiding standing on top of each other doing that double jump thing, I had the rocket launcher, he had assault rifle. I was on the bottom, my cousin was on top. They ended up finding us with about :25 left, my cousin jumps down in front of me as I shoot the rocket, and I kill him, myself, and one of the opposing players. The score is now 10-10. We respawn with about :10 seconds, I run up the right side of the bridge, jumping off an object, trying to see if I can see them coming up the middle. I keep going, pick up the magnum, and I meet one of the opposing players in the middle, he starts shooting the Assault Rifle at me, I jump off the little ramp object thing, shoot him with like half a second left, then do a beat down at the :00 mark, get the kill, and the match ended. 

Originally Posted by damian054

making it to the pro bracket in halo 2 mlg dallas
Say word? How far you get fam? Was top 32 still pro back then I didnt really mess with MLG like that back then.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Beating COD4 on Veteran That last plane level is crazy hard with the time limit and stuff

the Beating Halo: Reach on Legendary Solo. Woooooooo Man.
Originally Posted by th3kid

Getting Mile High Club on MW. I tried for 6 hours two days in a row. I stopped for a day or two, came back to it and got it on my second try. I was so excited about it, I told my mom. She was like "Okay." 
laugh.gif

Back in 8th grade actually buckling down after 150+ hours and beating San Andreas.
These guys know. Mile High Club took me like 8 hours to do maybe even more. All for a 45 second mission. Had a pattern down and everything and if I didnt get it exactly right I might as well restart. I remember that I finally got to the end where the hostage was being held and I was scared to pull the trigger cause I wanted to make sure I didnt kill him, then the terrorist killed him.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. A couple hours later I got back there and I shot the hostage
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

A lot of Halo mentions in here... hope I can play with some of you guys later this year when Halo 4 drops.

I don't know what my proudest moment is/was there are so many lol.
When it gets close to release date I'm gonna bump the thread and see if people wanna throw their tags in for some games.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Beating Starfox 64 with the FPS view and going through the hard side of the Lylat Sustem was pretty tough although I wish it stayed with the pilot camera even when you did somersaults and fought in the 3D format.
Man I tried to get a medal on every level in that game for getting a certain amount of kills. I couldnt do it then and I dont think I could do it now. I used to die on purpose whenever you got to fight Star Wolf though cause those were the best levels and the music was dope.

So many people here are listing 120 stars, just making me mad that I could never do it.

I've had some epic 2k games just like the rest of you guys, I broke top 100 in the leaderboards 2k10 for a while I remember that. 

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Defeating Shin Bison on Street Fighter Alpha 3's World Tour mode (dude had infinity x-ism super bar and loved to spam his super psycho crusher
sick.gif
)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm currently trying to finish Banjo Kazooie...I'm on the infamous "Grunty's Game Show" stage
smokin.gif

I spent so much time trying to do this mission, +!#$ was impossible
laugh.gif

THIS! As for me beating Call of Duty 2 on veteran. That D-day mission
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Then the feeling of support coming when it was like 1 vs 10000
pimp.gif

Beating Cod 4 and MW2 on Veteran . Sooooooo many hours/days in those two .
At one point I was pretty darn good in street fighter 4 won a couple of tourneys amongst friends. Now I'm straight basura
laugh.gif

Anybody remember boxhead??

me and my mans ranked 4th in the world... but i think that record got beat within 24 hours lol

Beating Gill off of Street Fighter 3, man i spent so many coins in the arcade room, was heated when dudes would come and join in, here comes a new challenger
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by damian054

making it to the pro bracket in halo 2 mlg dallas
Say word? How far you get fam? Was top 32 still pro back then I didnt really mess with MLG like that back then.
yes top 32 was pro bracket. 

I wanna say in 2k11 having my player win the chip with the Hawks. Game was super cheesy. Year one I lost to the Mavs and said something to the effect of "No way in hell the mavs win a title this year". Yeah two basically swept the playoffs. That celebration was epic.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by mossman75

laugh.gif
same here, i had trouble with him as well
eek.gif
SON
he did that Triple H pedigree over and over 
mad.gif
mad.gif

and son I could never get that nuke in MW2 , I got a 23 killstreak like 5 times, 24 a few times , I'd always fall short with the choppergunner then run to safety try to get a cheap kill or something then someone would run around the corner and knife me had me straight heated.
Yeah, I never expected to get the streak so I never had the nuke equipped. Then I got the streak...
eyes.gif

Nothing can touch my EC moment, but top 100 in all of the non-dlc combat challenges in Arkham City and top 1000 in Fight Night 3 were pretty cool. Finally breaking the 40 kill mark in COD TDM was nice too (even with the killstreaks).
pimp.gif

I'm not very good at video games...So, definitely beating Grand Theft Auto IV.
And also beating Metal Gear Solid 3.

I remember I couldn't beat the old sniper guy in the woods. I said @$%+ it, turned the game off and didn't touch it for weeks. 

Then I randomly tried it again and the old dude died of old age. 

I was soooo happy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

sick.gif
)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

I spent so much time trying to do this mission, +!#$ was impossible
laugh.gif
No Mercy = Best wrestling game EVER
And rememeber that match, they were so annoying but I eventually got it done. The hardest matches to me were the ones against Cactus Jack and Andre The Giant. They were hard as hell to beat
And damn I never beat Banjo Kazooie or Banjo Tooie cuz I accidentally deleted my save file on Kazooie and I was on the last boss fight SMH

too many ... i stay doing tiger woods fist pumps all the time though

beating ninja gaiden ... nes difficulty games ...
30t6p3b.gif

beating mega man 1 had me hyped
beating fire leo in viewtiful joe
beating sf2 turbo on 8 stars
beating splinter cell
120 stars on mario
pimp.gif
... that damn clock level was wild

looking to beat IKARUGA ... like they do in the demos ...
eek.gif

more later

Back
Top Bottom