Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Got a little lucky and found these Matte Black Dita Beretta's on the Barney's Warehouse sale for around 120 shipped.

I think retail is right around 300, and they are sold out on the Dita website, so I felt pretty good about that price.

Dita Beretta's are :smokin :smokin . Always went back and forth bout getting a pair.

But i've seen Dita soon releasing the Statesman III and grandmaster 4 I might save some $$$ for one of em...

I needed Grandmaster 4's like last week, why are they so hard to find?

Edit: :lol: @ me walking into some sunglasses store here in Vegas and they had them.

:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread reminded me of Mosley Tribes Staffords I never picked up last year........seems like they are quite hard to find now?!?

Yeah most websites selling them for around $250 
roll.gif

Unbelievable.

NT I need help finding these. I slept on them when they were on jackthreads.com for $35, thinking the style was some generic retro ish....now that I want a pair I been googling the **** out of them and can't find them. sold out everywhere. i need the black joints and the only pair i could find were the clear. I will legit paypal $5 to someone that can find me a black pair for sale online or phone order. might be far fetched...im open to the same design from another designer too if that exists

http://www.lespecs.se/shop/?nav=showsku&bid=125&cat3=140&filter=1&pcode=LHH1109818&size=Onesize

Last edited:
Lookin for some dope glasses I got a round face but I'm not fat any recommendations
Price range 100-250

It's that time a year again, I always lurk this thread and get amazed how much people spend on sunglasses.

Been looking for these exact shades for a long time. Dude was selling them on eBay for $90. Listing ended. Hit him up asking if he wanted to make a deal. He said he'd sell them for $250 :lol:

Nice get man.

On another note, dude is selling a pair of Evidences but on the inside arm they say made in Italy. Fake?
Also, are there different fits?

didn't know about barneys warehouse online. will be checking the site out. thanks.

Don't really see what is so crazy about it...your face is the first thing that people look at. 

Didn't say it was "crazy" nor am I knocking it. Too each his own, I just lurk and look at prices, I'm happy with my ray-bans. Back to the shades.

Yeah ur good they are legit decent shipping time.

Cartier's came in the other day... on site it said "new old stock" and 10/10 on frames and 10/10 on lenses. when i opened the package there were clear signs of wear on the inner arms ('made in france' text was scratched to the point it wasnt legible) and a funky smell to them. like womens hair products or something. Also the inside of the box is absolutely filthy and smells just as bad. ill be sending them back tomorrow for a refund but i wont be shopping from them again. although the shipping was pretty quick coming from amsterdam...

just my .02

NT I need help finding these. I slept on them when they were on jackthreads.com for $35, thinking the style was some generic retro ish....now that I want a pair I been googling the **** out of them and can't find them. sold out everywhere. i need the black joints and the only pair i could find were the clear. I will legit paypal $5 to someone that can find me a black pair for sale online or phone order. might be far fetched...im open to the same design from another designer too if that exists

http://www.lespecs.se/shop/?nav=showsku&bid=125&cat3=140&filter=1&pcode=LHH1109818&size=Onesize

PLEASE HALP!

:\

Been looking for these exact shades for a long time. Dude was selling them on eBay for $90. Listing ended. Hit him up asking if he wanted to make a deal. He said he'd sell them for $250 :lol:

Nice get man.

On another note, dude is selling a pair of Evidences but on the inside arm they say made in Italy. Fake?
Also, are there different fits?

Fake.

They should be "Hand made in France."

Like Lifted mentioned, they come in Western fit and Eastern fit.

Eastern fit looks funny since the nose bridge portion is all droopy. It'll only work if you have a flat nose, like if you ran into a wall face first.

Last edited:
Uhh, I'm hoping I find some positive news, or any news/help from this thread.

I saw one of those FB ads for a sunglass site (cosmoeyewear.com) & got hype when I saw the prices for a couple Ray-Bans I had been eyeing. I ordered a couple and am waiting for them to arrive.

Anyone heard of this site before? Did I get taken advantage of or come up?

Smh, I should have asked before ordering but I used my CC so I should be covered if anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom