just got this done last night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://twitpic.com/1sjdrk

Is there shading on the grey parts or am i seeing things??
there's shading, i made it a emphasis to duplicate da "paint bodega" look from da in da heights musical font....i went to someone else before and they didn't wanna do it

cuz he felt like it NEEDED border, and we dissagreed, oh well, his loss.
pimp.gif

intheheights.jpg

Originally Posted by Smedroc

http://twitpic.com/1sjdrk

Is there shading on the grey parts or am i seeing things??
there's shading, i made it a emphasis to duplicate da "paint bodega" look from da in da heights musical font....i went to someone else before and they didn't wanna do it

cuz he felt like it NEEDED border, and we dissagreed, oh well, his loss.
pimp.gif
Still cool that he turned down something he thought would look bad. Too many artists are quick to do anything that looks like crap, just to earn the loot. It's understandable either way.. but still commendable when an artist takes pride in the work they do. (i'm not sayin yours needs a border or not, btw.)

Originally Posted by GettumMike

First Tattoo - "Nobody's Perfect"

got it done by a homie who works in the shop INVISIBLE NYC - 'GILLIAN'

Should have gotten "Pobody's Nerfect"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

does anybody have a pic of the dude who had like a robot type tat on their forearm?
its supposed to make his arm see thru and you see the insides and its like a robot/clock ticking with all the movement

Those are called biomechanical tattoos.
ive seen some in this thread. i went through all 188 pages nd didnt find em
smh.gif

anybody have pics saved?

^ I got my forearm done....in the corporate world I never see dudes with short sleeve dress shirts anyways..so it'll always been hidden unless you decide to roll your sleeves up

Cool tat ninjahood. Thats a tat i can see myself getting (different location tho) since I'm from the real heights (Crown Heights lol)

Im feeling the bodega paint look cause its the family business.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

^ I got my forearm done....in the corporate world I never see dudes with short sleeve dress shirts anyways..so it'll always been hidden unless you decide to roll your sleeves up

pics?

i think my career is gonna be in the corporate world, and thats the only think im worried about
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

pics?

i think my career is gonna be in the corporate world, and thats the only think im worried about
grin.gif

As long as you don't tattoo your neck or hands you'll be good.  Like he said, you'll probably be wearing longsleeves all the time unless you're like dwight schrute and rock shortsleeve dress shirts.  

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

pics?

grin.gif

As long as you don't tattoo your neck or hands you'll be good.  Like he said, you'll probably be wearing longsleeves all the time unless you're like dwight schrute and rock shortsleeve dress shirts.  

roll.gif
roll.gif

i got a few tats, got them all ages ago though....this is one, my name across my forearm.
4612506669_fd47c1bbbd_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom