Post your TATS vol. inked for life

c4c357ace4edee51accd387064d03e824fec0e9.pjpg

I really need to get some more work done. I haven't got tattooed in years. I just had a son so I'm thinking something to do with him but i have no idea what it should be.

23uc0hk.jpg

Always knew I wanted tattoos but was never sure of what to get. I'm in no rush to get one either, I'll get them done when I am ready.
"Good tattoos are not cheap, and cheap tattoos are not good." Not my piece but the moment I saw it I wanted something similar - a neck piece of a crown..so sick..

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

62333_1351312434603_1585151982_30773252_3771387_n.jpg

session #3 one more to go...paid $400 so far

Why are you getting such little done at a time?

Im guessing that its too painful in that area? If you could stand the pain, that whole piece coud've been knocked out in 2-3 sessions.

Im guessing that its too painful in that area? If you could stand the pain, that whole piece coud've been knocked out in 2-3 sessions.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

No the pain is not the issue, its the timing...i get off at 5 get to my cousins house at 6ish and we dont start until like 7...so maybe 1.5 or 2 hours a day max...plus he takes forever to get ready we usually just chief and kick it until he's ready

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

The hair looks good but the symmetry of the water stream effect (whatever you call it) is bugging me. Still....solid for the price.

Also are you going to be covering the top of your back too? With the stigma of back pieces, it is so odd to just get a lower back piece if you are a guy. Now clowning or nothing cause I think whatever you do is fine with me but I was just wondering if you were going to do a whole 50 Cent like back piece.
Yeah i am adding more, basically my whole back...but what isnt showing is my 1st tatt that i have bannered across the top of my back that has my aunt's name.  The koi maid symbolizes her so its basically like a back mural from the shoulders down

If you dont mind, can take a picture of your whole back? I'm interested to see what the whole thing looks like....

Regardless, very nicely done for that price imo.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

MOB.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Folks really gotta stop getting tattoos on impulse

its better on impulse. 
i thats a GREAT! chest tatt. im personally in the market for a chest tat that says "Money Never Sleeps. Loyalty Never Dies"

someone let me know of a good spot in the BAY AREA.

if you are in the NYC area, go to INVISIBLE NYC on ORCHARD st in the LES. Gillian is dope.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

MOB.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Folks really gotta stop getting tattoos on impulse

its better on impulse. 
i thats a GREAT! chest tatt. im personally in the market for a chest tat that says "Money Never Sleeps. Loyalty Never Dies"

someone let me know of a good spot in the BAY AREA.

if you are in the NYC area, go to INVISIBLE NYC on ORCHARD st in the LES. Gillian is dope.
smokin.gif

to be honest if I'm going to expensive Mister Cartoon Im going for something serious not MOB IMO He's overrated EXCEPT his script game is bar none

if you got a good job with benefits or your own business you straight i guess.
im considering get my whole left arm sleeved, but always worried about work and the "corporate ideals"
grin.gif

i wear long sleeves now at work so i guess it can be ok but im sure im not a lifer there.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by dylans33

Dope
pimp.gif
, I might get a saying like this. Ill probably get it on my arm with a script.
A saying 'like' this? The real quote I'm assuming from Gandhi? Which is what I hope this guy didn't go for.

Wow. James Dean.
Yeah. That's a James Dean quote. I could care less about who said it. I like the quote, so I got it.

Originally Posted by BIRDDGANG

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

word i thinking of the rose too lol

but i would want it to look finesse, good shops in nyc for that?

Or how about anywhere in the Bay Area?

No idea about those locations, but I have an appointment for a rose to be done on my arm tomm. I'll post pics ASAP.

Bay Area folks...my friend's uncle just opened up a shop out in Livermore...Dude is suppose to be pretty solid, PM me for info if y'all need it...

Bay Area folks...my friend's uncle just opened up a shop out in Livermore...Dude is suppose to be pretty solid, PM me for info if y'all need it...

Seen this on facebook, This is a nice tat..Too bad I already have a chest tat,  But that look like it hurt...and AYOOO on the nipple rings

63295_441878317459_500687459_5039092_117882_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom