Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

2wp1keq.jpg

just got the cali piece thursday

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

dude actually got handsome b. wonderful put on his arm.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Anybody feel they're looked at differently before/after getting tattoos? I'm a huge fan of them, and have considered them multiple times, I'm just a bit hesitant to do so considering I'm looking for corporate jobs. Even if I got one it wouldn't show but...you guys know what I mean? My parents are still the type that think people with tattoos are extremely grungy, punky, etc. Unfortunate I know. Anyone else go through that?
i work a corporate job. def. try and keep it on the DL. not that many would care, but there are some old school people who would judge you for it. so no forearms, neck, wrist, or face tatts. just about anywhere else is fine tho.
i work a corporate job as well. my parents are pretty old fashioned and think that tattoos are for gang-bangers, but they've come to accept my tattoos. i only have two right now, on my chest and tricep, so its not too visible. i would love a tat on my forearm but im hesitant on that. i would tattoo my wrist though, just cuz it can be covered by a watch, or bracelet
word. i mean you could do a forearm...but long sleeve dress shirts all year around can be rough if youcan't roll up your sleeves. i do have a coworker with a massive cross on his forearm, so it's doable i guess.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im getting tatts this weekend anybody have any insight on the pain severity for the inside of your bicep? like near your underarm?
You getting 3 stars?
no. why...what does that mean?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

im getting tatts this weekend anybody have any insight on the pain severity for the inside of your bicep? like near your underarm?
You getting 3 stars?
no. why...what does that mean?
rofl-waffles

My moms favorite scripture, one that was read at her funeral, Philippians 4:4-9
dqow7p.jpg

The day it was done

My initials J and S

A cross

My mothers name while it was healing, the guy put white in there for whatever reason

i dont have any tatts, but i know a guy who owns a shop down here in orlando, Granted Ink.

his work looks pretty damn ill, figured id show a couple of his joints, see what yall thought....

l_284d59dea73b9e880e581bcac4373a80.jpg

l_813e3f14066edf819acef973fef7df5d.jpg

l_c129dc8fdf0580579966152537dd17f0.jpg

l_2836aa1aaab86bfa0c8c436ca6ae482c.jpg

l_69cca73641f9cb22fdf0c524f9a92f74.jpg

1519355464_l.jpg

l_f050ef80e2caac29be757878e2d03ea8.jpg

l_e6f79cdc481b46c49758e31f3707ada2.jpg

i dont even know how good of a tattoo artist he is, seems pretty good to me i just thought these looked bad $!%.
roll.gif

^ Damn those are ill

Got my 4th tat last weekend...its still not done yet though..more shading and Im going to add the microphone cord in my 2nd session

2v2cbxt.jpg

Homeboy got a Johnny 5 tattoo lol, I'm looking to get my fourth, a half buddah, half devil mask....

I've had the hbw tat since you all knew me a reggierockswell on here. Hop off.
And the cali peice was the inspiration. I just flipped it with a traditional design.

And all my new tats were done by arlene darling who is also a designer for ed hardy.

Thanks for the hate. I ain't postin #*#% in here no more.

And the cali peice was the inspiration. I just flipped it with a traditional design.

And all my new tats were done by arlene darling who is also a designer for ed hardy.

say it ain't so. i want to see how the ihop short stack tribute tattoo turns out.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by dcortes23

b0d25eceae4c493aa20edf0cf7974457020ddf3.jpg
couldn't find a finish picture. rosary. all the beads are shaded in though. got it about 2 years ago in the Philippines.

Why did you "erase" above your nipple?

It was his superfluous third nipple..
It was some chicks name and she friend zoned him or an ex. That simp letter was written to him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by boxer

say it ain't so. i want to see how the ihop short stack tribute tattoo turns out.
lol

u guys are jerks.

dont u have a Naruto tat HBW? i'm a fan, i'd love to see it. pauseeeee

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Anybody feel they're looked at differently before/after getting tattoos? I'm a huge fan of them, and have considered them multiple times, I'm just a bit hesitant to do so considering I'm looking for corporate jobs. Even if I got one it wouldn't show but...you guys know what I mean? My parents are still the type that think people with tattoos are extremely grungy, punky, etc. Unfortunate I know. Anyone else go through that?
i work a corporate job. def. try and keep it on the DL. not that many would care, but there are some old school people who would judge you for it. so no forearms, neck, wrist, or face tatts. just about anywhere else is fine tho.
i work a corporate job as well. my parents are pretty old fashioned and think that tattoos are for gang-bangers, but they've come to accept my tattoos. i only have two right now, on my chest and tricep, so its not too visible. i would love a tat on my forearm but im hesitant on that. i would tattoo my wrist though, just cuz it can be covered by a watch, or bracelet
word. i mean you could do a forearm...but long sleeve dress shirts all year around can be rough if you can't roll up your sleeves. i do have a coworker with a massive cross on his forearm, so it's doable i guess.

I work at a corporate job and im planning on getting my first tatt on my forearm. I wear long sleeve dress shirts all the time so its no problem.

yes ima sleeve it out. bout 7 more tats and it should be done for the right arm.

and dgk i have the curse seal of heaven covering my left shoulder, back and top of the arm. im getting the outline on the forearm next week and 2 weeks afterthat it should be filled in. so that arm will be done.
then the legs next, then my back will be covered inbetween the time it takes to fully tat my legs, then on to the chest and maybe stomach.
i should be fully covered in tattoos by next year.

roll.gif
BobbyBrownpacks wrote:

yes ima sleeve it out. bout 7 more tats and it should be done for the right arm.

and dgk i have the curse seal of heaven covering my left shoulder, back and top of the arm. im getting the outline on the forearm next week and 2 weeks after that it should be filled in. so that arm will be done.
then the legs next, then my back will be covered inbetween the time it takes to fully tat my legs, then on to the chest and maybe stomach.
i should be fully covered in tattoos by next year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2wp1keq.jpg

just got the cali piece thursday
I might be buggin out right now or even dislexsic(sp)... But is the HBW tattooed on backwards?

Back
Top Bottom