Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

man im tellin you thats a match made in heaven ... lmao

roll.gif

Anyone had work done by Anil Gupta? Dude is incredibly talented but I heard it's $100 just for the initial consult plus a major premium for the work. Ijust want to know if it's truly worth it, there are a ton of good artists out there also.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

Originally Posted by 2o6

wheres a good spot to put the roman numerals III.XVII ?

I was thinking forearm but that isnt very concleable...

your pelvic area for soft/hard. NH.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chest or Back
back is a no go. im getting a mural on there.. like seriously something beautiful.. might be my childsfirst drawing or even a cool picture i took.

the chest is ehhh... i still got 6 months to decide
ohwell.gif

I have the worse luck with finding a talented and reliable artists. $@%$ shouldn't be that hard...I'm in LA for chrissakes.

Originally Posted by cleanscene

yeah in dc ..that hat is like one the store first opened ..im from dc and that hats long gone
yeah i was living in DC when it opened...they had some cool hats, but lately theyve gotten kinda whack i think. wheres the tatt parlor you workat?

I know Pittsburgh has some very amazing/talented artists. I'm living in NJ now and havent had an opportunity to get any ink yet...

Originally Posted by basketballphenom11

anyone been to lowrider tattoo im thinking of goign over there for my next piece its in so cal imo they are the best in the world.

Really? Where are they located...I might check them out.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

my gurl just went and got a new tatt like last week or so, im tryna talk her into tattn my name lol.
i gueuss im bout to start eatin and beatin and it will be there, just like the last 2 victims. but i aint gettin another girls name on me again.
ohwell.gif

[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/101/l_c281fa8bb2c0467b8c84bbb753e47250.jpg[/img]
Pics of ya girl face? I mean the drawing of the fist & dollar is pretty nice but the font is ok

but at a quick glance that thigh was lookin like some brotha arm or somethin
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

my gurl just went and got a new tatt like last week or so, im tryna talk her into tattn my name lol.
i gueuss im bout to start eatin and beatin and it will be there, just like the last 2 victims. but i aint gettin another girls name on me again.
ohwell.gif

[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/101/l_c281fa8bb2c0467b8c84bbb753e47250.jpg[/img]
Pics of ya girl face? I mean the drawing of the fist & dollar is pretty nice but the font is ok

but at a quick glance that thigh was lookin like some brotha arm or somethin
sick.gif

dang... i thought that was a guys arm too. thats why i was confused. thats a huge tatt for a female.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by cleanscene

yeah in dc ..that hat is like one the store first opened ..im from dc and that hats long gone
yeah i was living in DC when it opened...they had some cool hats, but lately theyve gotten kinda whack i think. wheres the tatt parlor you work at?

you guys talking about Major right?

Back
Top Bottom