Post your TATS vol. inked for life

well, i plan on getting some more religious tats...(i have a cruficix tatted on my chest and im not even Christian) im just real into "religion" andreading about ancient knowledge to improve my life

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I just saw the Archangel Michael pictures and thought I'd share my idea for my first tattoo..I too want Michael on me but I wanted a more realistic depiction of it. I was looking around at statues around the world and found the perfect one. It's from a church in Hamburg, Germany.
1356382468_f7d56d2b33_b.jpg

I want it on my back with the wings going over my shoulder blades. I'd want the wings to be a little bigger though, and want a few things different but other than that I love it.
this ones coo but i was going more of a portrait type

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by Stixx

The lettering around the cross says "May The Lord Have Mercy On My Soul"
The characters on the card stand for "Happiness, Wisdom & Wealth"
sick tats brah
smokin.gif
do u have a close up pix of the dragon's head?how much did u pay for that??
nerd.gif

I'll take a close up pic of the dragon's head later 2nite...
and the whole arm cost me $1800

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

Got it started late March "09"...but then had to have emergency surgey the week that I was going to get it fiished in April. Hopefully once I get it finished it will turn out like this...

but being that I've been in and out of the hospital and my Rheumatoid Arthritis has been really bad...I haven't been up to getting it finished! I have 3 other small ones as well!!!
i wanted a tat of Harley Q..
pimp.gif

Hey all,

My friend and I are working on creating a site called INK MY WHOLE BODY which would be similar to TheSartorialist, but focused on showcasing tattoos and the stories behind them. I've already gotten in touch with a few people in this post, but wouldlove to hear from anyone who is interested (though this may not guarantee that we use your work).

So if you have some dope ink with some nice stories to go along with, send me a PM or e-mail me at loendradio@gmail.com and we'll be in touch.

Thanks in advance!

I already got my design ready for my first tattoo and was planning to get it on the lower left stomach/ribcage.

The only problem is everyone I know is saying it is torture to get it there. One friend said he saw someone faint just getting some Chinese lettering there andmy tattoo is much more complicated than that. I was planning on getting

Praying-Hands-with-Rosary-Poster-C10055654_2_.jpg

With a In loving Memory of above it and my grandfathers name underneath it

Now I am a small person (5'8 about 140 lbs) should I rethink my tattoo position due to my size or should I be alright??

Can someone input who has had a tattoo in that area or any other more sensitive area??

all i can really say is man up.

it's going to hurt. there's nothing you can really do to avoid that. just be sure to eat beforehand....be sure to breath and just be "aware"of the pain. dont give into it

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

The lettering around the cross says "May The Lord Have Mercy On My Soul"
The characters on the card stand for "Happiness, Wisdom & Wealth"
sick tats brah
smokin.gif
do u have a close up pix of the dragon's head?how much did u pay for that??
nerd.gif

I'll take a close up pic of the dragon's head later 2nite...
and the whole arm cost me $1800
any pics of the dragon head yet? dont' mean to jack..but i been looking for some ideas for my tats and can't find a dragon head i like.yours looks pretty dope!!

Thought about this for the longest time.

It had to be drawn out just right.

Its finally almost done.

The whole arm in 3 parts from top to bottom.

Heres the outline done on my arm.. about two weeks ago

(All iPhone pics.)

av61ol.jpg

21njwg6.jpg

In the chair getting it shaded a day ago.

2a850co.jpg

First part of lower arm completed.

2r42wt4.jpg

2e4iy6x.jpg

vq44xx.jpg

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Hoping to get this on the upcoming weekend

wqsf3t.jpg

damn me to! I just gotta figure out where I want it and how big. ive always had a fascination with egyptian culture

Back
Top Bottom