Post your TATS vol. inked for life

J2Legend wrote:

Very dope tat sir.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

60826_1343004226903_1585151982_30756345_8134915_n.jpg

a koimaid with two koi swimming under/around it...took me about 1.5 hr for the outline going in for the shading sunday...i paid 300 is that a good deal?
I'm gonna assume that you're in Cali paying those kinda prices? Because that's good as @!@% if it includes everything.

May I ask the nationality of the person doing your tatt too please?
I gotta say $300 for 1.5 hours of work is too much if he charging you for the hour......Where im getting work done im only getting charged $100 an hour which im happy about.

but nice tat and keep us updated.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

a koimaid with two koi swimming under/around it...took me about 1.5 hr for the outline going in for the shading sunday...i paid 300 is that a good deal?
I'm gonna assume that you're in Cali paying those kinda prices? Because that's good as @!@% if it includes everything.

I gotta say $300 for 1.5 hours of work is too much if he charging you for the hour......Where im getting work done im only getting charged $100 an hour which im happy about.

If the Shading is part of the $300 total and your satisfied with the end product then thats a great deal.

info on teh artist would be appreciated as well

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

If the Shading is part of the $300 total and your satisfied with the end product then thats a great deal.

info on teh artist would be appreciated as well

I agree

^^^^I like the tattoo (not a total fan of mermaids though) but shading or coloring will make or break that tattoo. I've seen some outlines turn into total crap but I am sure your artist knows what he/she is doing.

59180_526711520143_141200409_31109379_1008631_n.jpg

I can't get a good picture becasue its on the back of my elbow haha...but at least ya'll can see what it is. Got it yesterday morning.

i know i want to get one in honor of my sister but i dont know what or where. all i know if the quote that would be in it.

any legit tattoo parlors in ny that someone can recommend? and some reviews. Thanks

Stupid question- If I get a tattoo, and then start to work out and get a bigger a physique, won't the stretching of my skin distort my tattoo? Or is it not that bad?

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Stupid question- If I get a tattoo, and then start to work out and get a bigger a physique, won't the stretching of my skin distort my tattoo? Or is it not that bad?

Depends on how drastic the change is.
If you want a big piece on a spot that you think in a few months will look alot different now (less fat, more toned, muscle, etc.) then I suggest you work out first. If it wont be too much of a difference you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom