Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Just these two models.

ban983655_0.jpg

4543112521606_2.jpg
4.jpg
How much are you thinking for 3.0? shoot me a PM

aahh man, thanks for posting. But I have no need for an rx 78, i already have the 2.0 version.
@crystalmethod frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds y'all boys can have that

Believe it or not I don't have a single RX-78-2. Closest thing I have is full armor thunderbolt and RX 78-5. Been debating on 3.0 or the origin version, basically whatever I can get cheapest :lol:

Also, this guy came in today! Wasn't double boxed so the box is a little beat up but everything seems okay.Last of my "big kits" until ZZ ver ka next month.
image.jpeg

Can't wait to have these both built, decalled, and displayed next to eachother.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Believe it or not I don't have a single RX-78-2. Closest thing I have is full armor thunderbolt and RX 78-5. Been debating on 3.0 or the origin version, basically whatever I can get cheapest :lol:

Also, this guy came in today! Wasn't double boxed so the box is a little beat up but everything seems okay.Last of my "big kits" until ZZ ver ka next month.
image.jpeg

Can't wait to have these both built, decalled, and displayed next to eachother.
the full armor uses the ver 2.0 frame, so that's the closest thing to the rx 78. You can't go wrong with either the 3.0 or the origin version.

I need to go into my photobucket and retrieve all my plamo photos. I wanna show you what I do with those boxes. I used to be a hoarder like you when I was younger, not anymore since I need the space. When are you moving into the new house?

Also what you know about that ZZ?!! :nthat:

the full armor uses the ver 2.0 frame, so that's the closest thing to the rx 78. You can't go wrong with either the 3.0 or the origin version.

I need to go into my photobucket and retrieve all my plamo photos. I wanna show you what I do with those boxes. I used to be a hoarder like you when I was younger, not anymore since I need the space. When are you moving into the new house?

Also what you know about that ZZ?!! :nthat:
Actually I lied, I also have this guy! My first MG was shin mush! Also based on the RX-78.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've been wanting to scratch my zeta itch for awhile, settled for FAZZ and skipped out on zeta 2.0 since I heard rumors about the zz ver ka, but the sample images make the kit look good! ZZ, hazel, and possibly one or two of the p bandai wing kits are going to be my last kits for the foreseeable future. Aside for what I can find for cheap lol

Definitely post the pics of the boxes! I'm moving at the end of next month so it's not gonna be that big of deal for long since I'll have a whole room and a few closests to put my sneaker boxes and these boxes too

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 1
I gotta slow down, I was ordering like crazy while in the field, figuarts broly($130) samus zero suit, truforce MegaMan and a few others, I still got a few more things I need, now I just gotta finish my room this wkend and enjoy prob need to buy 2 more details, I filled the first 4 pretty quick

I gotta slow down, I was ordering like crazy while in the field, figuarts broly($130) samus zero suit, truforce MegaMan and a few others, I still got a few more things I need, now I just gotta finish my room this wkend and enjoy prob need to buy 2 more details, I filled the first 4 pretty quick

man im glad i didnt jump into the figuarts figures. i dont know all of the nuances behind the different versions and such but some of those figures cost so much!
the only step i took into DBZ collectibles were the banpresto master stars piece figures. Ive since sold them all though because I lost interest and they werent really putting anything i was interested in out.
ucolYZt.jpg

hN6ezrw.jpg

vtL2Qa3.jpg

75xvDQj.jpg

Actually I lied, I also have this guy! My first MG was shin mush! Also based on the RX-78.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've been wanting to scratch my zeta itch for awhile, settled for FAZZ and skipped out on zeta 2.0 since I heard rumors about the zz ver ka, but the sample images make the kit look good! ZZ, hazel, and possibly one or two of the p bandai wing kits are going to be my last kits for the foreseeable future. Aside for what I can find for cheap lol

Definitely post the pics of the boxes! I'm moving at the end of next month so it's not gonna be that big of deal for long since I'll have a whole room and a few closets to put my sneaker boxes and these boxes too
I would recommend the zeta 2.0, besides the weak joints that connect the wings to the backpack it's a solid kit all around.

So this is what I do with my boxes, the biggest ones are used for storage. I currently have 3 that are full of broken down kits that aren't on display. I put them all in plastic zip lock bags just to make sure I don't lose any of the small pieces.

35720390573_36fe3426e1.jpg

35694520144_e2514e64c0.jpg

So what about the boxes of all those other kits I've built? Well I throw away the plain bottom and only keep the top. I keep them for the cool boxart, I just cut the 4 'flaps' around the edges. I've seen people frame them and put it up on their wall. Also If you've noticed, old MGs used to come with a cardboard insert with a picture of the fully painted kit...I kinda miss that

35694518994_da6e54e382.jpg

36391844011_b53cb508e9.jpg

I would recommend the zeta 2.0, besides the weak joints that connect the wings to the backpack it's a solid kit all around.

So this is what I do with my boxes, the biggest ones are used for storage. I currently have 3 that are full of broken down kits that aren't on display. I put them all in plastic zip lock bags just to make sure I don't lose any of the small pieces.

35720390573_36fe3426e1.jpg

35694520144_e2514e64c0.jpg

So what about the boxes of all those other kits I've built? Well I throw away the plain bottom and only keep the top. I keep them for the cool boxart, I just cut the 4 'flaps' around the edges. I've seen people frame them and put it up on their wall. Also If you've noticed, old MGs used to come with a cardboard insert with a picture of the fully painted kit...I kinda miss that

35694518994_da6e54e382.jpg

36391844011_b53cb508e9.jpg

That's actually pretty awesome what you did with the boxes! I'm gonna have to give some thought to what I'm going to do with them. As for zeta 2.0, I think I'm just going to go with zz ver ka. Although it's the best version of zeta to date, it's got too many issues and not enough detail, especially considering the other 2.0s that came out around it. I think the zz ver ka even with the transforming gimmick will be a better zeta gundam to work with.

So I know I still owe you guys pics of the setup of the room but I haven't finished the room, still got shelves to put up and more stuff to display, work is kicking my but, anyways here's my current eBay haul all arrived today, vegito in route
20170814_194905.jpg

That's actually pretty awesome what you did with the boxes! I'm gonna have to give some thought to what I'm going to do with them. As for zeta 2.0, I think I'm just going to go with zz ver ka. Although it's the best version of zeta to date, it's got too many issues and not enough detail, especially considering the other 2.0s that came out around it. I think the zz ver ka even with the transforming gimmick will be a better zeta gundam to work with.
I'm sure if you go on reddit, there's threads on what people do with their boxes

So I am by no means done but here's how the room is looking so far, still so much to do
20170815_211619.jpg
20170815_211703.jpg
20170815_211723.jpg
20170815_211741.jpg
20170815_211619.jpg
20170815_211703.jpg
20170815_211723.jpg
20170815_211741.jpg
20170815_211748.jpg
20170815_211748.jpg
20170815_212936.jpg
20170815_212957.jpg
is that PG Mk.II already built? :nerd:

just when i though i didnt need anymore gunpla ebay was VERY good to me this week, plus I've been sitting on a 20% off coupon I wanted to use for awhile. All i've gotta say is if youre into gunpla keep a look out 2 types of sellers, those unloading collections and estate sale/liquidator accounts. The collection liquidators are generally have tons kits for sale with most of them having "best offer options", and the liquidators are easy to identify by the tons of non gunpla related crap they have for sale like silver wear and such

ill post my haul some time next week i have everything in hand

Back
Top Bottom