Post your toys! Vol. 1?

[
To each their own.

I don't like half of the face molds of the figuarts, body scaling, and the trapless broly lol

Im not a fan of the pearly effect on the hair either. but a matte topcoat would dull that right up and the hair would look like a shfiguarts figure

To each their own.

I don't like half of the face molds of the figuarts, body scaling, and the trapless broly lol

That's crazy total opposite I love how the face sculpts look like they jumped off the manga, they really look like the Dragonball fightersZ but that just imho and again the amount of options on SS(the only ones I get) is unbeatable at that size and range of motion, there's literally only what 4 left, kid trunks, Goten, SS Gogeta and great Saiyan man unless they start doing the insane what ifs from boudika and Xenoverse (I'd def jump on SS Raditz, Nappa, and Bardock)

That's crazy total opposite I love how the face sculpts look like they jumped off the manga, they really look like the Dragonball fightersZ but that just imho and again the amount of options on SS(the only ones I get) is unbeatable at that size and range of motion, there's literally only what 4 left, kid trunks, Goten, SS Gogeta and great Saiyan man unless they start doing the insane what ifs from boudika and Xenoverse (I'd def jump on SS Raditz, Nappa, and Bardock)

Vegeta and ss3 goku face sculpts off the top of my head are not good at all.

Anyways, I will be buying SSG goku this October lol

Cells size compared to other figures makes no sense to me.

Cell was a big lean character.

Vegeta and ss3 goku face sculpts off the top of my head are not good at all.

Anyways, I will be buying SSG goku this October lol

Cells size compared to other figures makes no sense to me.

Cell was a big lean character.

Didn't buy ss3 Goku if you looked at my display I only picked up ss1 vers

Shimizu S-Pulse captain Chong Tese :

DJEdtS1XYAEDsIW.jpg

Made it customized, I love it !

Been really getting into trading these last couple of weeks because I'm sitting on this stock pile of kits, many of which i bought on whims lol. I came up on 2 pretty decent trades that ended up giving me 2 high dollar pbandai kits without having to come out of pocket aside from initial costs. firstly a little over a month ago the bro @Fozzy Badfeet came in here looking to sell his MG rx 78 kits, one being the 3.0 and the other being the proshop 1.5. i declined at first but then he gave me an amazing price on both kits so I got both with the 3.0 going to my friend. Turns out the 1.5 is a pretty sought after kit and I was able to trade it for the MG p-bandai Altron, saving myself tons of money because that kits generally goes for $120~ so I'm really excited to get altron in and build it.

Second trade i made was for the new MG 00 gundan XN raiser kit, i had initially bought an MG 00 raiser months back not knowing about the XN raiser and since the XN raiser literally is the complete 00 raiser kit with like 4 new sheets of parts I couldnt justify buying a xn raiser for $100+ considering the 00 raiser was the same kit and already cost me $55-$60 when i bought it months ago. But I was able to find someone on the same facebook group to itrade me an XN raiser for my unbuilt 00 raiser and a 1/100 Full mechanics Vidar that I picked up from Barnes and noble for $24. I picked up vidar on a whim and because it was discounted and sold out at most spots so i figured that would give me a little leverage. at the end of the day I was able to get a little over $200 worth of kits for less than $100 while freeing up room :lol:

For those that care
mg-xxxg-01s2-altron-gundam-ew-ver-nataku-desc.jpg

MG-00-XN-RAISER%2B%25282%2529.jpg

MG-00-XN-RAISER%2B%25283%2529.jpg

^ That's a come up

Lol @ "for those that care", i'm probably the only one :lol:

lol its all good. people get psyched up about different things im allowed to get excited about this. plus youre right, super come up. felt it was too good not to share. altron is great but believe it not im most excited about xn raiser. i plan on putting the xn raiser pack on my double 0 seven swords, and leaving the rest as a stand alone 00 raiser kit.

are you looking to get anything in these next few months?

lol its all good. people get psyched up about different things im allowed to get excited about this. plus youre right, super come up. felt it was too good not to share. altron is great but believe it not im most excited about xn raiser. i plan on putting the xn raiser pack on my double 0 seven swords, and leaving the rest as a stand alone 00 raiser kit.

are you looking to get anything in these next few months?
my "lol" comment wasn't shade thrown at you or anything, it's just that it's usually me and you when it comes to Gunpla in this thread.

That Nataku is nice, but ain't no damn way I'm spending 2x the box price on any model kit. They're also going to release a Sandrock Custom too, right before the year ends, in November I think. If Bandai were smart they would have released all those Endless Waltz kits as GRs and they still would have sold like hotcakes. Bandai should have capitalized off this and made a Wing Zero Custom(the one with the angel wings) updated master grade.

That's a good idea with having two 00 gundams on display. If they decide to release the XN parts as a stand alone set (i highly doubt) I'd cop if the price is right.

I was looking forward to the MG ZZ Ver Ka and Zoids HMM Storm Sworder from Kotobukiya. I just got a permanent full-time job after being "unemployed" for almost 2 years. But I live in Miami and we're in the middle of hurricane season so I need to be smart about my disposable income. Plus a new phone(I'm using a 4-year old LG G2) and new suspension for my car are on the top of the priority list.

I'm still waiting on redrum3281 redrum3281 to see what he's gonna do with that new/unbuilt PG Gundam Mk.II he got

my "lol" comment wasn't shade thrown at you or anything, it's just that it's usually me and you when it comes to Gunpla in this thread.

That Nataku is nice, but ain't no damn way I'm spending 2x the box price on any model kit. They're also going to release a Sandrock Custom too, right before the year ends, in November I think. If Bandai were smart they would have released all those Endless Waltz kits as GRs and they still would have sold like hotcakes. Bandai should have capitalized off this and made a Wing Zero Custom(the one with the angel wings) updated master grade.

That's a good idea with having two 00 gundams on display. If they decide to release the XN parts as a stand alone set (i highly doubt) I'd cop if the price is right.

I was looking forward to the MG ZZ Ver Ka and Zoids HMM Storm Sworder from Kotobukiya. I just got a permanent full-time job after being "unemployed" for almost 2 years. But I live in Miami and we're in the middle of hurricane season so I need to be smart about my disposable income. Plus a new phone(I'm using a 4-year old LG G2) and new suspension for my car are on the top of the priority list.

I'm still waiting on redrum3281 redrum3281 to see what he's gonna do with that new/unbuilt PG Gundam Mk.II he got

No worries i didnt take any offense to it at all i know we're the only ones really posting back and forth lol

and i 100% feel you on the P-bandai price point. well i should say the p bandai mark up, because retail price for pbandai kits is the same as their regular counter parts. since i jumped in so quickly and got a ton of kits that im sure im ultimately not going to build, im gonna start moving the ones that I know im not going to build or that can easily be replaced later on so im gonna start using them as trade bait.Which is why it was so easy for me to get rid of vidar. afrer building barbatos lupus and 6th im not building that dam full mechanics frame again anytime soon. and im gonna use those kits to trade my way up. whats also great about the release of the wing kits is the fact that preorder prices are about $75 to the US. sound steep but it means that its now a buyers market for nataku, heavy arms custom, and all the talgeese that dropped previously. and asking $100+ for those kits mean youll be sitting on them until after november which cats dont want to do. I had a dude in my inbox yesterday offering me retail for the pbandai talgeese 3, but its not high up on my list of priorities.

As far as the XN raiser goes, yeah its crazy that they arent doing a stand alone (atleast not yet), but they are making it a general release in the states so it wont be hard to get. just expensive. Im glad i didnt get a chance to build the 00 raiser so i could use it to trade. Im really excited for the zz but im worried about its articulation. as far as upcoming kits the only ones on my list are the zz ver ka, mg hazel. and believe it or not, the MG Build MK II. i hear that kit gets alot of heat because its just the mk ii 2.0 with new parts. Since im in the market for a MK ii 2.0 why not get the build mk ii which has all the 2.0 pieces including the head, chest, and weapons, along with the new build booster mk ii. Closest were ever going to get to a super gundam 2.0.other than that the sinanju stein has randomly caught my interest, but im going to wait for towerhobbies monthly "free shipping on $50 or more" plus the $15 off $50 coupon code to pick it up for $50 shipped.

congrats on the new job by the way! i def know the feeling of wanting to get yourself situated first. closing is on the 28th for my new house so im not trying to do anything crazy until im settled at the new house. im gonna try to sell/trade with what i already have

speaking of the zz verka. Really hope they found a way to give us a functioning mobile suit mode as well as the transformation. I dont need an even larger V2 gundam

2008. I'd like an 09+up, but they are difficult to find in my neck of the woods.

Nice, I like that model. I bought an 06 last year and I love it. Wanted an '08+ too but I didn't want to make payments, so I had to settle.

20170909_014526.jpg
20170910_173855.jpg

So I added PAK Darth Vader and Darth Maul to the display shelf to go with PAK Batman also added my Max Factory Guyver collection to the display detolf with the Guyvers at the type and Zoanoids and Zoalord on the bottom, just picked up warbotron bruticus, amazingly i have 4 bruticus and I'll do a comparison of them all once my resource loot gets in and I get the can bruticus upgrades added on, speaking of loot I've also got striker noir, thunder erebus, coolsville, and Poseidon, expect massive pics next wkend

Ok I know I'm like super behind on my Lego building but TRU gave me a $20 off so I picked up this beautiful piece
20170917_184138.jpg

Gotta work on getting the 2 sith(ish) ships, Kylo Ren Tie fighter and the Tracker I

i look at some of you guys' collections and i feel a lot better about how much i spend and also grateful im only fixated on gunpla :rofl:otherwise id be in serious trouble

Back
Top Bottom