Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Just snapped up the HG J.riddens custom zaku II.

Working on some seam line removals than will eventually be painting........at some point.
20170808_181904.jpg

image.jpg

Picked up this bad boy for $25 on eBay a few weeks ago, just started the build. Also have the universe booster too. This will be my last build before I move into my new house at the end of September.

Build Strike Gundam all snapped together. Surprisingly a great kit. Didnt think I was going to like it but for $26 I decided to go for it. Great build and great kit.
JvxpUkv.jpg

20170826_191110.jpg
20170826_191011.jpg

This is the next major build for me(well I still haven't done the batmobile) the plan is to make a super castle using the Lego Nexo Knights Knighton Castle and agumenting it with 2 Lego Nexo Knights The Fortrex and Lego Nexo Knights Merlock's Library 2.0, I also picked up 2 Lego Nexo Knights King's Guard Artillery to give the castle some firepower, I finally bought the 2 more detolfs so hoping to be all done and accomplished by next wkend

image.jpeg
On another note, build strike gundam has got to be my favorite build to date. The kit is just so dam solid in every regard. The strike RM frame is amazing. Got the universe booster in to attach it as well. This may be the first gundam I actually finish 100% in one shot.

IMG_3204.JPG

Of course, I'm now addicted to the Figure Rise Bandai line lmao.

Some of these pieces look better than the Figuarts.

Esp Cell.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds game of thrones and wing gundam....not a bad weekend at all. :emoji_ok_hand:
Definitely!
Crazy seeing the evolution in the different wing kits over the years. Also crazy that bandai has no shame and would reuse a 2004 frame (wing ver ka) and release it in 2012 (wing ew). But I am looking forward to building the Fenice Alba because the regular Fenice was a fun build. Also looking forward to the proto zero because it doesn't use the standard Gundam wing frame that the ew kits use.

Oh and I also managed to get my hands on the new XN Raiser! Traded My unbuilt mg 00 raiser and 1/00 Vidar I picked up at Barnes and noble for $24 for it. No way I was going to drop that kind of money on kit that I already had 95% of. The XN raiser is only 4 extra spruces for the XN raiser parts. Other wise it's the same exact kit as the 00 raiser

I don't like the hair on the figure rise and with s.h.figuarts dropping Gotenks this yr I'm not changing over my whole collection of SS

I don't like the hair on the figure rise and with s.h.figuarts dropping Gotenks this yr I'm not changing over my whole collection of SS

To each their own.

I don't like half of the face molds of the figuarts, body scaling, and the trapless broly lol

Back
Top Bottom