Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Where my hot wheel head at?

I used to be into Hot Wheels for about a year..Still got a few gems left..Couple Zamac's, Treasure Hunts, some older 4 car sets, motorcycle sets..Hot wheels for some reason are really easy to buy, but damn near impossible to sell..Go figure..

I'd like to see some pics of that..

Thanks everyone.

And sick star wars figures. I remember the lady that babysat me when I was little, her son had EVERYTHING star wars related. I remember playing with them so much. Very cool

Anyone got the old school wwf figures? I was a straight feind for those lol. Got em in storage. Ill left to get em out and post pics. Been plannig on selling em all on ebay.

@ jaypesoz, bombbiggidyph tnx guys. that was my first custom paint. the guys from procustomizers inspired me. encline,FR, speedlee and Z.

This is the only Marvel figure I have. Based off of Olivier Coipel's artwork of Thor. One of my favorite artists. Btw, I saw the size of the Colossus, that figure is massive. Haha. 

6922636507_0973dff83b_z.jpg

Originally Posted by green rhino123

nice Thor, one of my favorite Marvel characters too, haven't seen the newer movie yet, i don't know

Completed my ode to my favorite SW epic...enjoy... 
eek.gif
 that. is. awesome. 

Nice Thor...good detail.

That's your first custom paint Yano? You've got some talent there man.

nice thor back there, and that starwars scene is sick rhino.

tnx bombbiggidyph.

i had these back in the days,anyway just wanna share.

i got my Marvel Selects in yesterday an i gotta say these things are crazy in person an heavy lol

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
thanks guys

yano that is way better than the remote controlled car i had as a kid

Tnx. Was my dream to own one. But i had to quit, its an expensive hobby.

nice collection, ccastro.  I always see Hot Wheels scalpers lining up outside of Target/TRU on my way to work every week, I don't know how you guys keep up with all the releases
laugh.gif

But my finally got one of my grails and that's an authentic ROTS Darth Vader helmet.  If I wasn't so scared to damaging this thing, I'd wear it to a Micky D's drive thru right now
laugh.gif

CCastro...Its getting harder and harder to differentiate Hot Wheels from AutoArt...thanks for posting your sick collection 
pimp.gif

Thanks guys. In comparison to others who have been collecting longer it's a small collection. I don't really do treasure hunts, garage, or hw racers. I jut buy what i like -- namely exotic cars.

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

some of the stuff i have

2zghetl.jpg

2w6w0sm.jpg

scynx1.jpg

jl7437.jpg

25qrokm.jpg

rm5ngy.jpg

2hezxjp.jpg

rj4i14.jpg

kd4opd.jpg

2z8ouft.jpg

b7yxzb.jpg

2rqkcxl.jpg

2cnja09.jpg

yp17t.jpg

2ih5fl3.jpg

ohl06d.jpg

ir5k0p.jpg

2a5ww9x.jpg

30ttird.jpg

14r047.jpg
daaaamn dude! Sick collection. I used to love marvel legends back in the day. I haven't seen any in toy"r" us in a very long time.

Damn Rhino, those gumball helmets bring back memories, I love seeing random stuff like that.  I think I only got to about half the teams when I was "collecting" them in the early 90's because I was never sure which machine to put my quarters in when my parents gave me one, it was either those helmets or the baseball ones...used to be the hardest decision to make in my life
laugh.gif

And wow Spursfan, looks like we're on the same brain wave as far as collecting goes. You've got a lot of sick stuff in there and a few things I've never seen, congrats.  I've been looking for that SuperheroSquad Deadpool/Taskmaster for a minute too.

Nice helmets JayPesoz. I take it that's the Darth Vader you mentioned earlier...you should throw up a pic of that life-sized boba fett sometime.
Nice shots Vungaw...that Deathstroke really works with those Lebrons.
A lot of great stuff there SpursFan...that Bane figure 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom