Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Bonus pic just to show how big Warbotron Bruticus is, he's on the table while the others are on a shelf that' on top of the table
20171001_193018.jpg

and to top off a overall pleasant move, my girlfriend got me my first third party kit. Ive heard amazing things about it so we'll see how it turns out
bmAxYAU

bmAxYAU

FYI guys Barnes and Noble is having 20% off for Columbus Day both online and instore (with printed coupon). Use code FRIENDSFAM17

heading out on my break today to pick up MG Justice Gundam
came out to about $44
xqYtkvu.jpg

Also started this last night
zTQo69Q.jpg

Last edited:
frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds so where does it rank among all master grades? top 5?

Easily top 5. Arguably Sazabi level or a little bit better because it's transformation is damn near flawless. I mean they just did this thing right. Nothing is loose (except for the swappable master grade hands which is isn't unique to this kit) and everything clicks in to place satisfyingly. The bulk of the kit almost doesn't affect pose-ability at all. Even more options on an action base. This kit easily gets kit of the year, I wouldn't be surprised if it edges out RG unicorn. And with all of that said the build isn't an overly complicated one either. The legs can be slightly tricky but pretty straight forward.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds that kit is night and day with the build strike you assembled huh?

To be honest they're extremely similar at base since they use the same exact frame and share about 50% of their armor parts. I wouldn't put one over the other as far as the base kits go. But if we're talking addons the perfect strike beats out the start build strike any day. I had a lot of placement issues with adding the sword and launcher packs on. You have to do everything just right for it all to fit.

I need to get a nice display I have stuff everywhere...

Buy some shelves from Ikea or wherever, then if you can spare the vacation days (no joke) take some time off work. Otherwise "life" has a tendency to get in the way.

Oh yeah, and have a VERY supportive wife >D

I also ended up getting these two kits for free last week. The Justice is my second one. I preordered it back in July and it took months to get any movement so I canceled the preorder. Randomly last week we get a call from our old down stair neighbor from our apartment and she told us that a package came in for me. Ended up being the canceled Justice gundam! The sword/launcher strike is an even better story. As you know I was working on the perfect strike last month. Well the aile strike RM obviously doesn’t come with the sword and launcher packs. So I posted on one of the facebook groups I’m in that I’m looking to buy just the sword and launcher packs from the older strike gundam since the p Bandai weapons pack is the same kit with a slight recolor. Well this dude in the group offers to send them to me for free! And I get them and start building my strike. Once I start the weapons pack he gives me I realized it was missing a shoulder piece and the sticker sheet. I hit him up and asked him if he had those pieces lying around and if so I’d pay to get them. All he said was “no worries I’ll take care of you”. A few days later the whole kit shows up at my door 100% free of charge. I message him and just says have fun with it and make a custom out of the rest. Still can’t believe it lol
image.jpg

heard of this great shop so i had to visit, ended up grabbing these:
89C28011-EDE7-44E8-8C19-10516F1D2F8B.jpeg

straight build
7DF39175-AA46-425D-BB03-7D72811CFD9E.jpeg

4F487845-2088-4B53-BA81-9E2C8870CACB.jpeg

great kits but im gona give them to my nephew,

i took a vid of the metal builds they had in the store, but i cant upload straight here on nt.

Recent pick ups, I kept forgetting to take pics :lol:
20171202_174325.jpg

Venompool joins the symbiotes
20171202_174342.jpg

MMC Shadow Caldius replaces FP Shadow Scyther on the Dark Counsel, he kept the scythe though, it was a hard decision only because of the faces, the SS face plate is just so menacing compared to the SG Rodimus evil mustache
20171202_174403.jpg

Newest ML BSH: Valkyrie, Tombstone, Blade, Monica Rambeau, Movie Electro
Not to be outdone the DCMV released 2 BSH themselves, Batwing and Duke Thomas Robin
20171202_174411.jpg

It' been a good couple months for toys

Back
Top Bottom