Post Your Unpopular Opinions Vol. Sports & Training

LeBron isn't the best player in the league. Id take Durant, Kobe, Wade or Dirk before Id take LeBron.

Kobe is great but he's not close to MJ

College football > NFL

March Madness > NBA Playoffs

Miami Heat will never will a Championship with LeBron James on their team

Originally Posted by S4L3

but may I ask why you say that?
More to it than this but let's just take this for an example...
-Monta Ellis is vastly underrated instead of overrated as people claim, people think he's just a scorer and that's it but he brings a lot more to the table than casual observers realize
This is a classic case of how most Warriors fans think. That they somehow look and watch basketball differently than everybody else and they see things that "casual observers" don't. When clearly Monta Ellis is overrated and it's not even close.

Like I said there's more to it then that, but it's pointless to carry on because most of you dudes are clowns.

I'm not gonna try to change your mind because it seems like your opinion is set in stone...But in all fairness how many FULL games have you watched Monta play?

Since it is an own opinion thread, I don't ever see Monta getting love from any media, so my question is - How is he overrated?

An explanation will do just fine.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

-Derek Jeter is the most over-glorified human being of all time
-hate to say it, but the Patriots will absolutely dominate the entire NFL this season
-college football does not need to have playoffs
-Texas would have destroyed Bama if Colt didn't get hurt
- Hockey is the greatest sport

Destroyed is a bit much but they would have won.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Luong1209- don't play that clown any attention. We know monta is very underrated.
Just satisfying my own curiosity...
laugh.gif

Thing is, we know damn well who sucks on our team...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Luong1209- don't play that clown any attention. We know monta is very underrated.
laugh.gif

and where do you Warrior fans rank Monta amongst SG's in the league?

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

laugh.gif

and where do you Warrior fans rank Monta amongst SG's in the league?

Imo Monta is 1 of the best SG in the league. The Most Explosive SG in the league.

- Kurt Warner > Brett Favre
- Terrelle Pryor and Josh Johnson will be Pro Bowl-caliber QBs by 2013

- The Miami Heat will trade D Wade and turn over the reins of the team to LeBron. He will lead them to multiple NBA championships 
pimp.gif

- Vince Young will win the Super Bowl MVP (yes homer)

- The Celtics won't make the playoffs in 2011-12 

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

- The Miami Heat will trade D Wade and turn over the reins of the team to LeBron. He will lead them to multiple NBA championships 
pimp.gif

do you know what an opinion is?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Isn't he a backup for the Bucs? 
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

the way things are looking, 29 other teams won't be making it either
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Jeremy-Lin-2010-Golden-State-Warriors-Press-Conference_photo_medium.jpeg

We (The Saints) will miss Reggie Bush.
Lebron > Kobe
College Bball > NBA ( Full court defense & less crying 4 fouls
pimp.gif
)
Nascar, Poker, and Bowling shouldn't be on espn EVER. (not really unpopular i suppose)
Tom Brady = overrated , Pats are a short yard passing team.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

pimp.gif

do you know what an opinion is?
laugh.gif

yep

Where are the UNPOPULAR opinions though, like Ohio State was a better football team than Miami in the Fiesta Bowl in 2003.

I don't ever see Monta getting love from any media, so my question is - How is he overrated?
Just take a look, it's not even hard to find...
Monta is 1 of the best SG in the league. The Most Explosive SG in the league.
He's not Top 5, and you can barely make a case that he's Top 10. I don't have him there though...

Sure he's a great scorer but what else does he bring to the table? I already know why you Warrior fans think so highly of him, but can anybody else tell me what makes him "one of the best SG in the league"? He'll never be a starting SG for an elite squad.

People who don't like baseball have short attention spans and aren't as intelligent as those who do.

---------------------------------------------------------------

cant quote from the computer im using but you can't be serious. most baseball fans can't stand watching a 90 minute, commercial free soccer match with only a short half time period.

Boise State and TCU are as good, if not better than, every other team in college football, and that includes any and all SEC teams.

Texas was better than USC the entire 2005-2006 season. Texas beating USC in the title game was not an upset.

The Sonics had a better TEAM than the Bulls in 97', but the Bulls had Jordan.

College football > NFL

The Heat will be the best team in the NBA for years to come, and will win atleast 2-3 titles. (Homer)

Marino to Duper/Clayton was as good as Montana to Rice. (Homer again)

Originally Posted by Statis22

Where are the UNPOPULAR opinions though, like Ohio State was a better football team than Miami in the Fiesta Bowl in 2003.

I don't know about that.  OSU just had a better game, played to their strengths, and were handed that call by the ref.  The better team though?  Nahhhh.  That's my opinion.  (Sorry...that game still kills me almost 10 years later)

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Boise State and TCU are as good, if not better than, every other team in college football, and that includes any and all SEC teams.

Texas was better than USC the entire 2005-2006 season. Texas beating USC in the title game was not an upset.

College football > NFL

The Heat will be the best team in the NBA for years to come, and will win atleast 2-3 titles. (Homer)

Based on what?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

College football > NFL

Based on what?

Watching Boise St. and TCU play over the last few years.  It's just my opinion that they could not only hang with, but beat any team in the SEC.  Boise's offense is explosive, and I think their open spread offense would give a lot of SEC teams problems.  TCU can play too, I just don't think they are given the chance.   A lot of teams won't schedule Boise because they don't want to be THAT team.

College football > NFL

Sonics-Bulls Finals was in 96 not 97

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

People who don't like baseball have short attention spans and aren't as intelligent as those who do.

---------------------------------------------------------------

cant quote from the computer im using but you can't be serious. most baseball fans can't stand watching a 90 minute, commercial free soccer match with only a short half time period.

Yea, couldn't tell if dude was trolling or not when he wrote that. I've seen baseball fans full-on sleep at the games, to the point where they may as well have a bed in the stands.

Guys get off of S4L's case. This is a thread for UNPOPULAR opinions. If he wants to say that we have the worst fans in sports, thats fine. Its his unpopular opinion...

I could come in here and say that S4L knows nothing about sports (specifically football), but that wouldnt really fit the purpose of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom