POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

but the thing is that the orient watch site has watches that these other sites don't offer. These other sites prob have older orient watches.

It's frustrating.

was looking to buy this watch...

http://www.orient-watch.com/products/category/item/?category_id=167

First of all you should have specified which watch you wanted. For all we know you wanted the mako/ray/bambino which both sites have in stock. Second, the website you listed looks like the official website of Orient and it looks like more of a catalog of their watches. You have to understand that not all watches are sold to every domestic market like the Seiko Sarb line being sold in Japan or the Certina brand not being available in USA due to Hamilton and Tissot are already established in the USA (same watch company). Heck there are different models of Citizen Nighthawks and Citizen Skyhawks out there where the USA gets a lackluster version compared to the Asian market :smh:. Now knowing all this, you have the option to either contact the website you listed or Orient watch USA to see if you can order one or if they can refer you to a site where you can purchase the watch. Or third buy it on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-ORIENT-...003B-XCAA004B-Auto-Quartz-Watch-/281048658461

Next time do some more research on the watch you want to buy or head up over to a watch forum and they will be able to assist you better. But then again, they will probably give you the same advice I would have given you.

Just FYI - that's not a very common orient watch, I have seen a bunch of the Orients out there but I didn't even know that watch exists.

My daily watch. What y'all think. Sorry for Instagram snap shot lol

whats your opinions on Michael Kors mens watches?

Overpriced pieces of junk. There re-branded Fossil watches. Only time MK watches are acceptable is when a hot chick is wearing one and doesn't know any better. I don't even know why you would consider a women's watch :smh:.

Get a Citizen or Seiko or even try Timex (not the J. Crew watches), or the Casio Edifice line.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date/time

J Crew Timex w/Camo Strap

Citizen Nighthawk

Funny thing is I get the most compliments from my Citizen watch then all three and its probably the most dinged up.

Last edited:
Funny thing is I get the most compliments from my Citizen watch then all three and its probably the most dinged up.

Nice Nighthawk, the DLC plating must be a ***** when its worn out. I have the PVD Skyhawk but I am contemplating putting it on a rubber because I don't want the DLC plating to get worn out. I have Nice nighthawk as well SS version and has one of the best bracelets I own.

All of j crew watches are overpriced, I cringe whenever I see someone buying one. An orient mako blows that watch out of the water and that's being generouse. Heck, get an orient mako and seiko military watch, you payed around the same for the timex andros and have something better than both the andros and the timex military they have on the site.

Last edited:
Nice, very similar to my khaki field auto. Actually got to wear it this past weekend. Very sleek looking watch, pretty nondescript to an untrained eye but it gets attention from some.

Thanks Grim, its a very understated watch and very understated company for those who are into watches.

Picture of your khaki field auto (srs).

Got this on the mail incoming Citizen BN0088 from the WUS sales forum. $140 shipped for a lightly used watch. Beats buying new any day.

Both the Nomos Orion and Tangente watch along with the Longines Legend Diver (no date) has really piqued my interest. My only problem with Nomos is the size @35mm but Nomos does have the 38mm version but at an extra cost :frown:.

Nomos Orion

Nomos Tangente

Longines Legend Diver

The Steinhart Chronometer II looks great also for around $500

Back
Top Bottom