POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Crown & buckle, hirsch, and Hadley Roma make some good stuff at different price points

bought these and just got em in.i don't think it's a bad pickup for $75 when I see it going for around $150 everywhere else online. only my second watch aside from my weekender so i'm still learning as far as the different kinds of watches and all of that. this thread has been a big help with educating someone who doesn't know a lot and as far as inspiration on other pieces.

Glashutte Original Seventies be original and get something different from a great watch company that makes amazing watches. MSRP is 11K but should be able to get above $8K.

But if I had to choose from your list the Cartier Santos.

If you guys don't know about this brand, it is about time to step up your horological knowledge. There a lot of watches coming out of Germany.
Me Gusta

Thinking of ordering this Seiko for an everyday watch. I'm in the Air Force and i want something to match the color of my uniform. Everyone wears black digital watches/g-shocks so i want something different. Love the color and it's something that stands out. Can pick it up on jomashop for $175. It's an automatic with an exhibition caseback. Don't really want quartz. Can't really wear anything other than black or something that goes with our uniform so this would be fine. I have my nighthawk with me but don't want to wear it everyday with the stainless steel bracelet. Was thinking of getting a nato strap for it but i've been putting that idea aside for now just because i feel like buying a new watch :lol:

Here is my latest pick up. Have to get a leather strap to switch it up.

Nice, I really like the Ball Fireman Racer. IDK why more people don't buy ball and hamilton watches, they have 'merican roots for goodness sakes.

bought these and just got em in.i don't think it's a bad pickup for $75 when I see it going for around $150 everywhere else online. only my second watch aside from my weekender so i'm still learning as far as the different kinds of watches and all of that. this thread has been a big help with educating someone who doesn't know a lot and as far as inspiration on other pieces.

Great pickup. Love the seiko, a dressy chrono if there was ever one. You are leaps ahead in terms of style than most folks here.

Thinking of ordering this Seiko for an everyday watch. I'm in the Air Force and i want something to match the color of my uniform. Everyone wears black digital watches/g-shocks so i want something different. Love the color and it's something that stands out. Can pick it up on jomashop for $175. It's an automatic with an exhibition caseback. Don't really want quartz. Can't really wear anything other than black or something that goes with our uniform so this would be fine. I have my nighthawk with me but don't want to wear it everyday with the stainless steel bracelet. Was thinking of getting a nato strap for it but i've been putting that idea aside for now just because i feel like buying a new watch :lol:

I like it, I like it alot. Get yourself some maratac zulus for that beast and a watchadoo bracelet. I would like to see some wrist shots of that beast. This must be new?

I like it, I like it alot. Get yourself some maratac zulus for that beast and a watchadoo bracelet. I would like to see some wrist shots of that beast. This must be new?

Yeah i believe it is pretty new, not too much info on it as of now. Theirs a review out for it but in a different color on wornandwoud.com. Other option i saw is actually from that same site, it's the Seiko snda65. Looks really good with an olive zulu strap, black PVD case and the olive zulu looks like a really good color combo. Can't copy the pictures so i'll just link the review, pictures are towards the bottom of the review.

http://wornandwound.com/2011/07/18/review-seiko-snda65/

On a side note, any good websites to get the maratac zulus from? Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah i believe it is pretty new, not too much info on it as of now. Theirs a review out for it but in a different color on wornandwoud.com. Other option i saw is actually from that same site, it's the Seiko snda65. Looks really good with an olive zulu strap, black PVD case and the olive zulu looks like a really good color combo. Can't copy the pictures so i'll just link the review, pictures are towards the bottom of the review.

http://wornandwound.com/2011/07/18/review-seiko-snda65/

On a side note, any good websites to get the maratac zulus from? Thanks.

County comm? Not 100% sure though.

Everyone always asking for an all gold watch, Nixon just came out with a all rose gold (which is better than yellow gold) Time Teller, $125.

Got in two new Steinhart Timepieces

First one is the Nav B-Chrono II Black DLC (DLC=Diamond Like Carbon)

its 44mm, with an ETA Valjoux 7750 elabore with an open display back and a vintage leather strap w/ depolyment clasp

Last edited:
the second one is

the Racetimer (Brown)

it is 44mm all titanium case and bracelet, with a ETA 7750 elabore with display back
pimp.gif

Last edited:
heres also some pics of my Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military

its 42mm, SS with an ETA 2824-2, vintage lume and engraved case back

FIrst Steinhart looks good, do they make a smaller one? Around 39mm perhaps?
thanks, no 39mm that I know of, Steinhart has mostly larger sizes such as 42mm, 44mm, 45mm & 47mm, I believe they make one model that is a 38mm I'll look for the pic in a few and post it

sorry for the crappy pics, I only have my phone as camera and  I suck as a photographer
happy.gif

my pics do the watches no justice, but none the less I want to snap a few and share with everyone here

^Thanks bro

here u go its called the Marine Chronometer II

38mm, ETA Unitas 6498, cost about 350 euro

looks really nice, i love it, but since wearing a 42 &44 mm daily now for a while, I don't think I could wear anything smaller than a 42mm maybe 41mm, thats just me tho

Everyone always asking for an all gold watch, Nixon just came out with a all rose gold (which is better than yellow gold) Time Teller, $125.
looking to get my first watch ever and i think i found it. not sure if i should get the yellow gold or this rose gold. decisions, decisions.. some opinions would be helpful for a watch n00bie 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom