Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

never put your trust in man...be in family friends whatever...you will always be let down or disappointed.

cherish your time it is very valuable and limited

make the best out of every situation

always let your loved ones know you love them

never give out money and actually expect it back
That's bs too. You could trust men, you just have to know which ones are worth trusting and look really deeply into the way they handle themselves and life to find that one out.
I think she was referring to humans in general when she said "man".
Yup. Thanks CJ for clearing that up...I thought I made it evident by saying "man" instead of "men" but guess not...

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

never put your trust in man...be in family friends whatever...you will always be let down or disappointed.

cherish your time it is very valuable and limited

make the best out of every situation

always let your loved ones know you love them

never give out money and actually expect it back
That's bs too. You could trust men, you just have to know which ones are worth trusting and look really deeply into the way they handle themselves and life to find that one out.
I think she was referring to humans in general when she said "man".
Yup. Thanks CJ for clearing that up...I thought I made it evident by saying "man" instead of "men" but guess not...

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Try a psychoactive or psychedelic substance atleast once in your life you might have a life altering trip, there are bad trips though........

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear to god I feel like some untapped realm of my subconscious has been reached.

I forget who said it but some scientist said "we should put this stuff in the water and turn everybody on". I understand why now.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Try a psychoactive or psychedelic substance atleast once in your life you might have a life altering trip, there are bad trips though........

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear to god I feel like some untapped realm of my subconscious has been reached.

I forget who said it but some scientist said "we should put this stuff in the water and turn everybody on". I understand why now.

strong bump, good thread though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Between the age of 18-23 is when you make the most important decisions that will shape your entire life, becareful.

o lawd..
laugh.gif

senior in HS and dunno what to do in life checking in
30t6p3b.gif

strong bump, good thread though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Between the age of 18-23 is when you make the most important decisions that will shape your entire life, becareful.

o lawd..
laugh.gif

senior in HS and dunno what to do in life checking in
30t6p3b.gif

Life starts to go by fast, real fast, so cherish your life on this earth and the people around you ...

Life starts to go by fast, real fast, so cherish your life on this earth and the people around you ...

Crazy that this thread got brought back up, one thing that stuck with me though is that you should never put anyone/anything infront of you or your family.

Crazy that this thread got brought back up, one thing that stuck with me though is that you should never put anyone/anything infront of you or your family.

I'm not over 25 but I can contribute some jewels
1. God is real..don't believe these fools
2.Practice what you preach-mastering this now
3.Someone is always watching
4.Loyalty is everything..family over everyone
5.If it don't make money it don't make sense
6. Regrets hurt but you have live with them...if you don't want to regret something don't do it Smh
7. Time is life's currency..spend it wisely

I'm not over 25 but I can contribute some jewels
1. God is real..don't believe these fools
2.Practice what you preach-mastering this now
3.Someone is always watching
4.Loyalty is everything..family over everyone
5.If it don't make money it don't make sense
6. Regrets hurt but you have live with them...if you don't want to regret something don't do it Smh
7. Time is life's currency..spend it wisely

You only get one go, so don't be so hard on yourself for your fails in life and remember you have to do bad to do good
If you don't want to be single forever then start taking chances in life.

You only get one go, so don't be so hard on yourself for your fails in life and remember you have to do bad to do good
If you don't want to be single forever then start taking chances in life.

Use your time wisely cause it will be speedy the more older ya get, do what u want to do in life don't let others try and say otherwise, because at the end of the day its your life.

Use your time wisely cause it will be speedy the more older ya get, do what u want to do in life don't let others try and say otherwise, because at the end of the day its your life.

Yo its not all about do what you want, this is life. Foreal from my age, looking back i wish i would have taken the advice given. Especially when 17,18, 19 being hard headed is the worst characteristic. Appreciate everything 100%. 

Yo its not all about do what you want, this is life. Foreal from my age, looking back i wish i would have taken the advice given. Especially when 17,18, 19 being hard headed is the worst characteristic. Appreciate everything 100%. 

It's cool to take lessons and tips from other people, but at the end of the day search your own heart for your plan.

Every choice, no matter how small you think it is, will count later down the line.

Be consistent in your approach to whatever in life. Scattered energy and focus won't work out.

Don't front for the short term happiness.

Invest in yourself. Not even financially, invest in yourself to educate yourself about yourself. Read books, study your life patterns, whatever you gotta do to get to know your strengths and weaknesses as a human being.

You can have a team of friends, but never get caught up in BS. Always stay an individual and make your decisions based on how they will affect you in the longer run.

Just because a way of living works for somebody else, doesn't mean that it will for you. Once again, stay true to your heart and path in life.

Be an individual in all aspects of life. I think this might be the most important to me.

Back
Top Bottom