Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

everything is temporary. good times and bad.

cut dead weight (including certain friends and family members).

network like crazy in college. my parents never learned this. I'm trying to build a legacy that either my children or someone can use to improve/make their lives easier when they get to certain stages.

Realize everybody has their own agendas and that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Don't just mean to do well, have a plan and execute thoroughly for what you are doing. Foresight is key.

Consistency is key.

I'm not over 25 (23) but I'd like to share an excerpt from “Letter to Young People

I'm not over 25 (23) but I'd like to share an excerpt from “Letter to Young People

High school junior here.

Some of these tips
pimp.gif

i was surprised that this thread came back up!! i want to add some more.

- enjoy life while youre young, its going to get real sooner than you think.
- your "prime" isnt when you used to bag all these @+@*#%.. your prime is when you are financially independent.
- the loudest dude in the room is usually the brokest.
- respect yourself. value self worth.
- most importantly, learn how to listen without thinking of your response.. just listen.

i was surprised that this thread came back up!! i want to add some more.

- enjoy life while youre young, its going to get real sooner than you think.
- your "prime" isnt when you used to bag all these @+@*#%.. your prime is when you are financially independent.
- the loudest dude in the room is usually the brokest.
- respect yourself. value self worth.
- most importantly, learn how to listen without thinking of your response.. just listen.

Originally Posted by mrkane

the heart feels things the eyes cannot see and knows things the mind cannot understand

listen to your gut

My gut tells me I need to start doing sit upsSome of these tips leads to a life of being too carefull about everything forever alone type of lifeNo ones a expert in life so just take it one positive day at a time

Originally Posted by mrkane

the heart feels things the eyes cannot see and knows things the mind cannot understand

listen to your gut

My gut tells me I need to start doing sit upsSome of these tips leads to a life of being too carefull about everything forever alone type of lifeNo ones a expert in life so just take it one positive day at a time

-Learn to live within your means and get in the habit of saving early.
-Don't finance a car.

-Learn to live within your means and get in the habit of saving early.
-Don't finance a car.

Network. Get to know people on a professional level, this will help you with jobs.

If your not happy in a situation dont waste time with it. Move on.

Save, save, save, save, save.

Go into a property while the market is down.

If your in a serious relationship save money now for future kids and know that everything will change.

Network. Get to know people on a professional level, this will help you with jobs.

If your not happy in a situation dont waste time with it. Move on.

Save, save, save, save, save.

Go into a property while the market is down.

If your in a serious relationship save money now for future kids and know that everything will change.

I'm only twenty but if I may add...

Do pull ups, and if you can't do pull ups, do push ups until you can do pull ups. I can't think of too many girls who don't like a man with a broad back.

Run.

Open the door for everyone.

Be polite.

I'm only twenty but if I may add...

Do pull ups, and if you can't do pull ups, do push ups until you can do pull ups. I can't think of too many girls who don't like a man with a broad back.

Run.

Open the door for everyone.

Be polite.

TO MAKE IT - surround yourself with morally good people, who are driven, and fun...
TO NOT MAKE IT - surround yourself with unethical people, who are lazy, and violent...

DAILY CHECKLIST FOR SUCCESS:
- learn something new
- work hard
- do something kind
- laugh

TO MAKE IT - surround yourself with morally good people, who are driven, and fun...
TO NOT MAKE IT - surround yourself with unethical people, who are lazy, and violent...

DAILY CHECKLIST FOR SUCCESS:
- learn something new
- work hard
- do something kind
- laugh

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Procrastination is the first step to a missed opportunity

Everyone is an expert about things they haven't tried themselves, follow your heart

There isn't one second of your life that is meaningless, observe life as a classroom with a constant flow of experiences in which you evolve knowingly even if it hurts

Everything gets old of material and as your back account ballons this fact doesnt change and it's all relative

Ignore the girl that throws herself at you because she saw you driving a ferrari, yea you can smash but she doesn't deserve it

Perfect the art of words and become fluent in the English language, you'd be surprised with how many people you can fool with a silver tongue

Doors will be slammed continuously and you will be told your ideas or talents aren't good enough, this is lifes way of testing whether or not you really want it

God isn't a seperate entity outside of you judging and watching your every move, the greatest human error is our mistake of demeaning God into a self absorbed Egotist with human faults

Love is never as good as the first time, enjoy being naive because once you know better the magic loses its luster

Don't assume people are what they present themselves to be

Wisdom trumps intelligence

The difference between success and failure is action

Try a psychoactive or psychedelic substance atleast once in your life you might have a life altering trip, there are bad trips though........

Don't become a slave to your legacy despite your illusions of grandeur no one will fully appreciate you

Everyone you know is going to die, some horribly and most peacefully, please don't forget that

Don't try to figure life out, that's not the point

You wouldn't know that you were alive if you hadn't been dead before *really think about that*
Had to quote

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Procrastination is the first step to a missed opportunity

Everyone is an expert about things they haven't tried themselves, follow your heart

There isn't one second of your life that is meaningless, observe life as a classroom with a constant flow of experiences in which you evolve knowingly even if it hurts

Everything gets old of material and as your back account ballons this fact doesnt change and it's all relative

Ignore the girl that throws herself at you because she saw you driving a ferrari, yea you can smash but she doesn't deserve it

Perfect the art of words and become fluent in the English language, you'd be surprised with how many people you can fool with a silver tongue

Doors will be slammed continuously and you will be told your ideas or talents aren't good enough, this is lifes way of testing whether or not you really want it

God isn't a seperate entity outside of you judging and watching your every move, the greatest human error is our mistake of demeaning God into a self absorbed Egotist with human faults

Love is never as good as the first time, enjoy being naive because once you know better the magic loses its luster

Don't assume people are what they present themselves to be

Wisdom trumps intelligence

The difference between success and failure is action

Try a psychoactive or psychedelic substance atleast once in your life you might have a life altering trip, there are bad trips though........

Don't become a slave to your legacy despite your illusions of grandeur no one will fully appreciate you

Everyone you know is going to die, some horribly and most peacefully, please don't forget that

Don't try to figure life out, that's not the point

You wouldn't know that you were alive if you hadn't been dead before *really think about that*
Had to quote

Back
Top Bottom