Posters for Upcoming Movies (Updated JUNE 2010)

Frankie CALentino:
Ska, your professor is referring to the Clone Wars animated mini-series, animated by the guy who did "Samurai Jack" and "dexter's lab". It was the series that introduced General Grievous.
Thought so. I was beginning to confuse myself.
laugh.gif

Now that you mentioned it, I can remember him saying that when he first told me about The Clone Wars.

So was it like... on t.v. or anything?

saw the trailer for this while seeing Indy Jones (-_-)

24uwy09.jpg

Looked pretty hot, trailer said Christmas 08

^ Its basically about a plague and how those two are tryna escape from it. But hell, I could be totally wrong cuz this is M.Night Shamaylan we talking bout

Mummy 3, The Spirit AND 007: Quantum Solace>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything else coming out this year

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

23ska909red02 wrote:

Can someone please explain The Incredible Hulk to me?

I thought that was JUST made into a movie like 2 or 3 years ago.

That's like SpeedRacer being made into a movie in 2010.

Am I missing something?

This is a reboot. Kind of like what Superman Returns did to the Superman franchise, picking up from Superman 2 and disregarding 3 and 4. Incredible Hulk starts from where the last movie ended but stylistically will be in a completely different direction.

I don't think so, after the Hulk bombed, they sold the rights to the Hulk to someone else(I think the same production company as the Saw series) and therevamped everything. Starting the Series over completely. I think.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Frankie CALentino:
Ska, your professor is referring to the Clone Wars animated mini-series, animated by the guy who did "Samurai Jack" and "dexter's lab". It was the series that introduced General Grievous.
Thought so. I was beginning to confuse myself.
laugh.gif

Now that you mentioned it, I can remember him saying that when he first told me about The Clone Wars.

So was it like... on t.v. or anything?

Yeah, It was on Cartoon Network.
It won a bunch of awards, they were really good

When i saw the first hancock preview it look eh...but the new one that i saw before indiana jones looked really good.

Back
Top Bottom