Posters for Upcoming Movies (Updated JUNE 2010)

getting in the movies *****!!!! with all these movies coming out ,it sure feels good to see everyone for free thats right FREE!! ...literary walking in the movies for free especially with $10 ticket prices -no way!!!....i have seen every movie that has come out for free since they opened up this movie theater in my area ...its been about 5 years now i can really pick and choose what i want to see whenever i want to see it -gotta love it --im out!!!

neato!!!

On a serious note, all the new Marvel super hero films you see coming out are actual Marvel produced films. These are films that stay true to the books and arecreated by the company themselves. The other films that were released in the past were just licensed by Marvel, if you remember they went bankrupt a while backand this was a way to make some money to get out of the hole.

Now that they have all the crap out of the way and money from the licenses, they can produce spectacular films about their characters.

ALL THESE MOVIES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Trick or Treat
ohwell.gif
,hope it's not a flop.

And GI Joe,Batman,Transformers 2,Dragonball Z,and everything else
pimp.gif

anyone know the release for wolverine? i know its 2008 but when! hes my fav after batman...

Damn. There are a ton of movies coming out that have major potential. I am sure only 1/3 or so will be decent but still, that won't stop me from seeing themajority of them.

Wow, prolly alot of crappy movies in there, but you couldn't tell by the posters. The poster composers are underrated.

I swear, movie posters will get you hyped for the corniest movies! All them movies look like the goods.

Back
Top Bottom