POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

laugh.gif
@ getting Milan's man to flip just like that

laugh.gif
@ 6 or 7 people getting guns stuck in their back simultaneously in the middle of a packed club and NOBODY noticing

laugh.gif
@ The ease that people get brought in and then get murked on this show. Ghost running through all the connects last season started this goofy ****. And now they made Milan out to be this all seeing super villain who managed to infiltrate Ghosts entire setup and be a step ahead of him at all times, which was actually dope, but now just like that, Ghost and Tommy murk him without a hitch like everybody knew they would, cmon bruh. No way it shoulda been that easy, no way

laugh.gif
@ Greg telling Sandoval directly to his face that he's the leak like he's p**** and wouldn't just pull the burner out on him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ agent 00Ghost being the stealth king but getting "rattled" because Angela was in Knox's apartment and therefore left the window unlocked + fingerprints on the window so now we gotta deal with this bs storyline where Ghost supposedly is Knox's murderer.

laugh.gif
@ any and all foolishness regarding Tariq. Jukebox looks like she got a fatty tho btw, she could use a sex scene
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
but also
laugh.gif
@ Dre comforting Karen Bassett when Ghost is getting pulled out, whatever I guess, ditto on the sex scene for Karen tho

Bruh, ABSOLUTELY ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x50thousand million

ONly thing you missed that was also 
laugh.gif
 @  was Karen and Father bailing on Ghost, going w/ the Twins, and then coming right back and signing w/ Ghost  

Man this is some ol' Days of Our Lives *** writing man.

50 Cousin popping back up to help hold Tariq for Ransom like her setup back home isn't safer and just as profitable, let's drive a couple states over, in my squad car and do some dirt, yah ok.

Her acting is so bad too.

Let me stop for now, but Days of Our Lives > Power.

Can't wait for Milan to be back next season because another Russian Boss clones him from his DNA and brings him back tor revenge.

Last edited:
Were we watching the same finale?

Why would Knox show his cards knowing damned well Sandoval wouldn't just go? The whole Tariq angle is dumb. His parents really aint **** if they don't know he spending the whole week with Kanaan. 

The club scene was dumb and Milan being killed that easy, after the season of being ahead of Ghost isn't plausible. The Albanians said "he's not one of us", but you just gonna let the white boy talk you into turning against your whole race? Really?

Angela is stupid too. She thinks her cooch is that good that GHOST just gonna take the wrap and not implicate her? Really? And the CSI team wouldn't think to check window for prints? REALLY?!

The writing is sloppy and convenient, like Mark been saying

Word. You say there's no sign of forced entry but nobody, other than Angela thinks to test for prints.
FBI,US States Attorneys investigating but they don't dust for prints
laugh.gif
. And how do they explain a crime scene being open for her to just go in and willy nilly and test for prints? This is officially the cable version of Empire

Last edited:
Out of all of this, I hope OG ghost comes back. He's losing everything and still acting soft while Tommy taking over

moral of story after three seasons....
da yambz is the power that be and will lead you away from the truth.

Loved how there was no yellow tape in the hallway.

Meh, her case too shaky. No telling how long those prints were there. And they're outside the apartment, with no evidence inside, bruh still free and clear. I would just cop the peeping tom charge and say that I had to know if angie was back with greg so i got on the fire escape and saw for myself. saw them smash, and thought i should leave, but i couldnt turn away. I had to see if his missionary stroke game and bun ratio was equal, lesser or greater than mine. had to see if the wood was lengthy or if he had that poverty girth action. My bad.

I don't get why everyone keeps pointing out holes in the story....the show is about a drug dealer turned EDM club owner, you have to suspend reality to enjoy it.

What next, you gonna call out Breaking Bad for having a professor turned drug lord? I don't get it. The entire premise of these shows is made for TV. No one says the show is great because it's realistic. 

I don't get why everyone keeps pointing out holes in the story....the show is about a drug dealer turned EDM club owner, you have to suspend reality to enjoy it.

What next, you gonna call out Breaking Bad for having a professor turned drug lord? I don't get it. The entire premise of these shows is made for TV. No one says the show is great because it's realistic. 
Then why is it "great", bud?

And comparing our gripes with Breaking Bad is hilarious. Anything to praise this show.

:lol: @ getting Milan's man to flip just like that

:lol: @ 6 or 7 people getting guns stuck in their back simultaneously in the middle of a packed club and NOBODY noticing

:lol: @ The ease that people get brought in and then get murked on this show. Ghost running through all the connects last season started this goofy ****. And now they made Milan out to be this all seeing super villain who managed to infiltrate Ghosts entire setup and be a step ahead of him at all times, which was actually dope, but now just like that, Ghost and Tommy murk him without a hitch like everybody knew they would, cmon bruh. No way it shoulda been that easy, no way

:lol: @ Greg telling Sandoval directly to his face that he's the leak like he's p**** and wouldn't just pull the burner out on him :lol:

:lol: @ agent 00Ghost being the stealth king but getting "rattled" because Angela was in Knox's apartment and therefore left the window unlocked + fingerprints on the window so now we gotta deal with this bs storyline where Ghost supposedly is Knox's murderer.

:lol: @ any and all foolishness regarding Tariq. Jukebox looks like she got a fatty tho btw, she could use a sex scene :nerd:

:pimp: but also :lol: @ Dre comforting Karen Bassett when Ghost is getting pulled out, whatever I guess, ditto on the sex scene for Karen tho

Bruh, ABSOLUTELY ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x50thousand million

ONly thing you missed that was also :lol:  @  was Karen and Father bailing on Ghost, going w/ the Twins, and then coming right back and signing w/ Ghost  

Man this is some ol' Days of Our Lives *** writing man.

Only to be back on board with Ghost and crew next season because you know, of course things will work themselves out, until things get ****** up again that is.

How is Kanaan just having sleepovers at grandma crib after he laid her down? Nobody doing a welfare check? Lol

Knox called Sandoval right before he was killed. Sandovals work phone is going to be pinging at Knox house during the time of the murder.

Loved how there was no yellow tape in the hallway.

Meh, her case too shaky. No telling how long those prints were there. And they're outside the apartment, with no evidence inside, bruh still free and clear.

All this. Not sure how she makes a valid case with a set of fingerprints on the outside of a window, meanwhile Knox's phone was still inside the apartment with his last two calls being Sandoval and the Federali's, yet nobody thought to question Mike? And didn't Angie run Ghost's name through the system before and came up with nothing? They got his prints on some kind of alias name?

Convenient for sure.

Some of the stuff is so stupid and/or convenient that it makes the show less entertaining. And I'm not judging based on Breaking Bad (which I've never seen), I'm judging off their own work. Season 1 was dope to me all the way through and well written, I had no idea what was happening until it happened. Season 2 was dope too up until the Knaan escape and Ghost turning into Jason Bourne. Season 3 was slow, they're reusing the same themes over and over, and alot of the twists you could see either see coming a mile away, or were a result of stupid convenient decisions that seemed incongruent with the characters involved.

If this is where they're going then Power isn't must see tv for me anymore, gotta lower my expectations. It's more like binge watch with your girl at the end of the season if you got nothing else to do TV

Then why is it "great", bud?

And comparing our gripes with Breaking Bad is hilarious. Anything to praise this show.

I can't speak for everyone else but I think the show is great because it's entertaining. It's not a documentary.

Same reason I like How to get away with murder. Show is borderline trolling plot wise but it's so damn entertaining and addicting.

Go Netflix search documentaries...might be more your cup of tea

Let's keep in mind that before Ghost gets booked, he gotta go through a thorough cavity search.

He's gonna have to boof that cell phone real deep. Step it up a notch and have him boof his lawyer. Son gonna crawl out his *** at 3am in the cell like "damnit Ghost what did you get me into?!" Ghost will just adjust his orange jumpsuit and be like "don't worry...I'll fix it. It's al part of the plan. I have Angie right where I want her"

Saxe is letting his true colors show now
"You sure you don't want any? Just the tip?" (In reference to his burrito/wrap to Angie)

Then has the audacity to push up on shorty after son gets Swiss cheesed up. Angie gotta get her pipe from somewhere though right?

This dude 50 acting scared. Dude should of went balls deep in that lean head sent the vid to Ghost. "Your son calling me daddy"

am i the only one who was hoping Tommy and ghost just offed each other simultaneously. Jeez, for the viewers sake, Sean needs to come back from the dead and drive the whip right into the Hudson with both Ghost and Tommy in the backseat. How are both these meatheads still alive in the show...

The 5-6 plot lines they left unanswered for this entire season were not answered in this season and now Power is going to burn trough another 5-6 episodes just answering these stale stories. I'm mad.

I can't speak for everyone else but I think the show is great because it's entertaining. It's not a documentary.

Same reason I like How to get away with murder. Show is borderline trolling plot wise but it's so damn entertaining and addicting.

Go Netflix search documentaries...might be more your cup of tea
Yawn. No argument in your defense so you resort to deflecting. This isn't a network TV, soap opera. This was suppose to be a critically acclaimed cable show with 'great' writing. Season 3 was a fail.

Now go keep comparing your false false equivalence browsing thru Netflix. Maybe you'll come back and compare cartoon violence to answer to how characters in a how can survive 3 shots to the face.

Yawn. No argument in your defense so you resort to deflecting. This isn't a network TV, soap opera. This was suppose to be a critically acclaimed cable show with 'great' writing. Season 3 was a fail.

Now go keep comparing your false false equivalence browsing thru Netflix. Maybe you'll come back and compare cartoon violence to answer to how characters in a how can survive 3 shots to the face.

Yeah not a soap opera but the premise is a drug lord turned edm club owner falls in love with his high school sweetheart turned DEA agent that's investigating him...lol.

What shows do you enjoy? the night of on HBO had major plot holes but many still enjoyed it.

Now go ahead and humor me with a list of shows that meet your bar of great writing.

Yeah not a soap opera but the premise is a drug lord turned edm club owner falls in love with his high school sweetheart turned DEA agent that's investigating him...lol.

What shows do you enjoy? the night of on HBO had major plot holes but many still enjoyed it.

Now go ahead and humor me with a list of shows that meet your bar of great writing.
What plot holes did TNO have? Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, Mr. Robot, Top Boy, Luther, Misfits (first few seasons). Plenty of shows fit the bill.

We're not talking about nitpicking how Omar survived a jump off the top floor of a building (though the real omar said it really happened). This isn't one of those arguments about how you want the audience to believe Neo dodged all those bullets in the matrix. It's not even a conversation about reality of WW being a teacher turned meth cook. This is about how sloppy the writing was this season.

As a TV watcher, I don't believe that the FBI wouldn't brush for fingerprints, wouldn't contain the crime scene, and how all these people are held at gun point with no one noticing. I don't like how they killed Knox either. As "smart" as Knox was written this season...why would he expose Sandoval alone in his house? Everything was just written conveniently to end the season.

The biggest joke is Angela arresting him. Like she's not on the hook for the past year of Ghost's and Tommy's run. 

But, hey, if that dumbed down television is what you like...to each his own.

How did Kanan and them know the passcode to Tariq phone to text his mom dukes?

And I ain't gonna lie...when I saw Tariq pass out on the couch and Kanan take his hoodie off, I thought they was about to re enact that last scene of KIDS :smh: that would be horrible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom