POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This seeing dead people **** is wack.

How the **** the judge give them the arrest warrant, knowing Dre just caught a murder charge and then release Dre when the evidence is there for Dre??? Not only that, Dre should be charged with TWO murders including the Terry Silver one since he placed himself at that scene and is an accomplice. Also no evidence that Dre was there, for the murder of Silver, it’s clear he said that just to get a deal.

Is Ghost really dead? 7 people walked to kill him???? Including Dre who just got off a murder charge?????

Saxon, whose gun is registered to him.

Tariq looked like he was on some drugs too. This show weird. This episode was weird as hell.

**** felt like S1 American Horror Story: Murder House.

This seeing dead people **** is wack.

How the **** the judge give them the arrest warrant, knowing Dre just caught a murder charge and then release Dre when the evidence is there for Dre??? Not only that, Dre should be charged with TWO murders including the Terry Silver one since he placed himself at that scene and is an accomplice. Also no evidence that Dre was there, for the murder of Silver, it’s clear he said that just to get a deal.

Is Ghost really dead? 7 people walked to kill him???? Including Dre who just got off a murder charge?????

Saxon, whose gun is registered to him.

Tariq looked like he was on some drugs too. This show weird. This episode was weird as hell.

**** felt like S1 American Horror Story: Murder House.

Where do you get 7 from? Also Tasha and Tariq weren't shown to have a gun like the rest were so i think they were there for misdirection

First off, Ghost hair this episode :rofl:

This episode is so wack. Who shot Jamie. :lol: They made it all dramatic and artistic.

The flash back scenes were so wack.

Ghost was broke for a day and a half. Comes back buying up ****.

A search warrant...but you do it when he's not around and say don't move anything....and they get a planted phone. Why would he have Terry's phone?

24 hours a day, and James and Tasha show up at the grave site at the same time

What was with Rashad's constipated look when Jamie was talking to him?

The Tasha and Ghost scene was so wack.

Ghost plan for his ***** *** son. :smh:

And all these wack *** people out to shoot Ghost. Why is Sax still on the show?

First off, Ghost hair this episode :rofl:

This episode is so wack. Who shot Jamie. :lol: They made it all dramatic and artistic.

The flash back scenes were so wack.

Ghost was broke for a day and a half. Comes back buying up ****.

A search warrant...but you do it when he's not around and say don't move anything....and they get a planted phone. Why would he have Terry's phone?

24 hours a day, and James and Tasha show up at the grave site at the same time

What was with Rashad's constipated look when Jamie was talking to him?

The Tasha and Ghost scene was so wack.

Ghost plan for his ***** *** son. :smh:

And all these wack *** people out to shoot Ghost. Why is Sax still on the show?
I could be wrong but I think he wanted to tell him that the feds might be on to him about killing Silver. Ghost kept going in on him so he was like eff it at that point

I could be wrong but I think he wanted to tell him that the feds might be on to him about killing Silver. Ghost kept going in on him so he was like eff it at that point

Yeah, I know that. Ghost started belittling him.

but I'm talking about the actual look on his face with the close up.

That **** was wild. He had that, damn, I need to take a dump and I'm going to **** this bathroom up look.

Where do you get 7 from? Also Tasha and Tariq weren't shown to have a gun like the rest were so i think they were there for misdirection

1) Angela’s Sister
2) Tasha
3) Riq
4) Tommy
5) Saxe
6) Dre
7) Agent Blanca (Artest warrent)
8) Tate

That leaves 7 people who could’ve SHOT him!!!!

What you talking about????

The point of the scene is for it to be a mystery of “Who shot Ghost”

You a damn fool.

Exactly! I was telling this ***** Ghost to **** but the smugness kept coming out.

This was an episode.
Ghost acting super unlike Ghost. Courtney just trying find any way to have everyone want to murder him. Just ridiculous.

I swear this is the hardest show to quit.

My biggest pet peeve was him shutting the breaker off downstairs only to walk up to his office and still have power.

how he get up there in the dark? Why even flip the breaker?

then the smug look on his face...he knew who it was and I’m pretty damned sure it’s not going to be one of the 7

Screw this show but how they got ghost dead mid season

would rather of seen Tariq kill him to end the series

He’s def dead. Just the way they made him look at the camera. Wack. He suppose to be on the last episode.

Show is wack man.

66907AE3-95CA-4CB7-9B1A-593870526F1C.jpeg

The whole LT. Gov thing just makes 0 sense. Pablo Escobar’s real life downfall started with political aspirations and gains. I liked the angle of him helping Tate. Honestly Tate has been the beat character and believable character for sometime now.

I assume it’s “love” and Ramona wanting him to succeed and it would be a win for her considering her issues with her ex husband but I doubt they even explore that.

And how the hell people just walk into a Club during non business hours? Like the doors are locked. You cant walk into a club in the daytime. Truth like Starbucks....

Sureky he’s alive but now Ghost becomes even more of a hero? I just don’t get that ending. Everyone gets shot or killed normal. Angela didn’t fall like an Angel.

I think it would have been more effective to see him shot regular. Ala the last scene in Carlitos Way...

edit..

who was shooting at Tommy and ghost or did i miss that?

Back
Top Bottom