Prayers have been answered for NT'er PacMagic2002 UPDATE PG. 6 ( He's Alive )

Man, i tweeted him yesterday. Called him. Nothing.
I did a little investigating and found his face book and saw one of his closet friends recent posts and this is NOT A TROLL.
Hes missing.
Updated 18hrs ago...
|I
CoDSqaud Fam...
Although the ever ending suicide debate is a whole other topic in itself...
If he truly is gone. I feel sorry for his kids... My prayers are for them , his fam, and friends first and foremost
Extremely Disappointing.

Did not ever see this coming from him. I hope he is just somewhere chilling. Dude pretty much put me on to Android with the thread.

I searched his username on here and clearly remember some of the threads he started. Seemed like a really good dude but you never know what someone's going through, I just hope he reconsidered especially after reading he has 2 or 3 children.

I texted that number last night hoping it'll help. Normally I wouldn't with someone I don't know but he seems like a good, genuine person from his posts and it's chilling to know something may have happened.

I just sent him a text as well... I've been checking back on this thread every few hours.. I really hope dude is okay...

Last edited:
Someone in his area code should bring the pic of the text to the local authority and have them look into it. I hope he's just out soul searching, it's been almost 2 days, this is nerve racking.

Last edited:
Pacmagic2002 if you reading this hold on to life bruh losing it like that isn't the way to go out. You will put your fam through too much pain. I've contemplated before and have had family members go that route. Most people go through some type of struggle and don't feel loved at some point, but can always overcome that with enough desire. There really is love out there for everyone.

Edit - My bad didn't mean to just put that face and confuse anyone..

But has there been any updates?

Last edited:
pac my dude if you're reading this, look at this below. Do not let this young boy grow up without the most important male figure he will ever know.

My bad yall didn't mean to just put the face & confuse yall, I dont know of any updates.

I think it might be about time for his close friends/relatives to alert the authorities.

Dude hasn't responded to any of the texts/tweets/calls some of you have sent him right?

I really hope he's just off the grid right now.

Damn I don't know dude, but reading this thread made my heart drop. Hope someone talks him outta this.

Back
Top Bottom