Prayers have been answered for NT'er PacMagic2002 UPDATE PG. 6 ( He's Alive )

[COLOR=#red]Hey Brother...Your children need you. Don't let them grow up without their father as a result of you taking your life. Imagine the pain my dude. Life will never be without its challenges...whether rich or poor...it's the human experience unfortunately. Don't let anyone destroy you, and most definitely don't destroy yourself. Things can get better if you commit to making things better. Sure it's a process, sure it may take some time...but fast forward to your children's college graduation...think how you'll be beaming at the sight of their accomplishments, and then think how it was worth living to see it after all.

If you are reading and need to talk PM me. My brethren, I may not know your exact troubles, but I can relate in some ways with being down, but I can also share with you how to get up.
[/COLOR]

Any updates? Really hoping he knows how much support he has from NT. Shoot me a pm if you ever just need to vent or need something.

Don't do it my dude (this is thrill) you have children to live for and plus NT loves you.

Don't want to see a fellow NTer go out like this.

Hope you reply to this thread, hopefully tell us what's up and see if any of us can help. As already mentioned, your children need you!

I hope he's okay, I've seen him on NT for years and years. Is there anyone here that knows him IRL that can get in contact?

hang in there bro,things always get better. we are all tested in this life and you will be fine in the long run trust me. stay strong and trust in god.

Damn. Never met or talked to dude but hope all is well....and dude got kids? Come on fams. Keep your head up and keep pushin PAC!

Man, i tweeted him yesterday. Called him. Nothing.

I did a little investigating and found his face book and saw one of his closet friends recent posts and this is NOT A TROLL.

Hes missing.

Please keep my brother Brandon Daniel and his family in your prayers if anyone has seen or heard anything from him please call me !
Updated 18hrs ago...

|I

CoDSqaud Fam...

Although the ever ending suicide debate is a whole other topic in itself...

If he truly is gone. I feel sorry for his kids... My prayers are for them , his fam, and friends first and foremost

Extremely Disappointing.

Wow if serious. Things can get bad but there's always a way out. I wonder what was pushing him to this edge, dude seemed fine posting recently.

I did a little investigating and found his face book and saw one of his closet friends recent posts and this is NOT A TROLL.
Hes missing.
Updated 18hrs ago...
|I
CoDSqaud Fam...
If he truly is gone. I feel sorry for his kids... My prayers are for them , his fam, and friends first and foremost
Extremely Disappointing.

oh my :smh: i really hope he didn't go through with it

Damn.

Not even sure what to say. What a tough situation. I hope dude is alright and still with us. If so and you're reading this, stay up brah. Things WILL look up eventually....they always do. Keep hanging on man...for your family at home and on NT. Much love.

Hes missing.
Updated 18hrs ago...
|I
CoDSqaud Fam...
Extremely Disappointing.

Damn Pac.

I hope this turns out for the better

damn hope he safe.
tired.gif

Damn. Damn. Damn. My heart jus sunk and i dont even "know" fam...

Cannot b real life... i know this gotta be weighin on Henz if he didnt have a chance to respond to pac that night

Lord,
plz look over him and his fam... give us a good report. We know you have sunnier days ahead for him and a plan for his life.

:smh:

I was in the bar when I got the text from him and my whole mood just flipped, it was too random to be a joke and he never seemed like that type.

Hopefully he went out somewhere to clear his mind and decided not to do it |l

Hey Pac, I remember seeing you in the ps3 black ops tournament thread. You always seemed like an awesome dude when I read your posts about you and your family. My thoughts are with you. 

Just seen him post but i really hope this turns out for the better. This **** is sad.

Back
Top Bottom