Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

hey aaron how much are the Godwin-Bird Hoodies?? what sizes you got?????
Code:
   LA **O**N***C**E**

yoooo aaron do you still go tthose reebok pump easter editions? what sizes and how much?
TEAM MOLLYWOP

Thanks for the question. The Reebok Easter Pumps are $100 each. We have them still in sizes 11 and 12. These are the only sizes left. We will not be receiving anymore. Thanks!

Aaron
(Premier)
www.premierboutique.com

just saw your commercial on mtv .... they played it back to back. Havent been to the store in a while, might have to stop by.

TEAM WARRIOR
WE BELIEVE
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​

Aaron... How much is that Krink Shirt??? That shirt is hot. Also how much are the Blood Money shirts? You got them in 2xl? Hope all is well with ya...

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

How much are the alife tees? Thanks
Want Artful Dodger, LRG, Triumvir, Stussy and Maharishi gear??? Go to www.karmaloop.com. Get 20% off, just use Rep code DH9294

FS: NDS Nike Dunk Unlucky sz. 7.5
& New Lemar and Dauley Manhattan/Jason Hoody sz Med
Email: neosole@gmail.com

Thanks for the words....updating takes time and energy.....I am running out of it but I keep truckin.....Thanks for the support!

Answers to q's:

1. The Alife Allover print T and Krink T's are $45. All of the others are $42. The cost is higher on the other two....thats why.

2. I think we have 2XL in stock....not at the store while I am updating this, so I am not sure. shoot me an email at premierboutique@gmail.com or fill out a inquiry on our website.....I can check when I get to the store tomorrow.

Aaron
(Premier Boutique)
www.premierboutique.com

you guys still have kid robot tees in stock??? i'll probably be heading down over there today and checking the place out
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

Back
Top Bottom