Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Please note that Premier will be closed during this week for remodeling. We are going to try and re-open this weekend. More on the re-open as info isavailable. Also, we will post any announcements at www.premierboutique.com

Premier is nearing completion of the minor re-model. We will be re-opening this Saturday, Feb 9th! at 12 Noon. In celebration we will be having a huge sale.

Saturday will also debut our new Nike footwear selection that includes the much sought after Air Structure 91 Triax. Also in stock: Nike Quickstrikes, Nike Jan& Feb Releases,etc.

Other new products will include the new Adidas NBA Americana mid series. This include the Knicks, 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, and WARRIORS. If you are into theW's you will need this shoe for sure....its not to be missed.

Also, the new Alife Spring footwear will make its debut including the Soda pack shoes....

More new products will be in as well. All sale items will be 30-75% off. All non-sale exclusion items will be 15% off. Yes, this does include the new itemslisted above. This is a great time to stock up! Its our way of giving back to our loyal customers.

Come early for the best deals. Please note that we will limit the amount of customers in the store. This is the same as the other sales we have had.

Heres the grand re-opening sale flyer!

is when you guys have sells is it like crazy packed becuase ive never been to your store and by the way your telling people how there is a limit to people inthe store it sounds like your sells are crazy

Yeah at times the sale has seen long lines. I guess thats the nature of a good deal. We appreciate everyones business along with their patience. The stores sqfootage has been cut down a little. So now we are limiting the guests to 7 or 8 at a time. This is for safety and legal reasons. There really isn't moreroom than that. I regret having to do that, but the space is small.

Thanks for everyone that came out today. Many left with good deals. Still alot more dopeness in stock. We keep putting out more shirts,etc. So if you camealready, check back in a few days. You might find a few more good items.

The sale continues on through next Sunday, Feb 17th. 30- 75% off past seasons merchandise including Holiday 07 items. Also, 15% off the rest of the store. Yesthat includes all new items such as Alife Spring footwear, Nike, Adidas, Bobby Fresh,etc

Come support your local shop!

Premier Boutique - New Product update

Heres some pics of our new products. Also keep in mind that our sale is running through Sunday, Feb 17th. Tons of great markdowns 30-75% off! Also, allnon-sale items are 15% off! That includes new items pictured below.

More info available at http://www.premierboutique.com

New Arrivals:

1. Nike- New mens and ladies footwear arrivals
2. Rocksmith -Spring T's
3. Alife - Spring Footwear
4. Adidas - NBA Americana Mid & Claw Metro Attitude Low
5. Onitsuka Tiger -New Mens and Ladies footwear
6. New Balance - Spring Footwear

New Nike Mens releases (more releaes also in!):

Air Structure 91 Triax (original colorway....both sides pictured)

Blazer (sail) & Super Blazer (Splatter pack)

Air Max 1 - Brown with tiger camo (football friendly pack)

Trainer Dunk Low & Blazer Low Classic (camo pack)

Dunk Low CL (red/black) & Dunk Low (red/black)

GI Joe Pack Quickstrike - Air Assault Low Premium, Vandal Premium, and Trainer SC Premium

Blazer Premium - Teck Pack Quickstrike (Urban Haze, Black, Team Red)

Air Stab & Air Max 95 (White/beige/black)

Sports Pack - Court Force Premium (Basketball) & Blazer Low (Tennis)

Air Stab & Court Force High (Copper/Black)

Dunk High Premium (crackle pack) & Air Max 1 - Football Friendly Korea Colorway

NEW NIKE - LADIES RELEASES (more releases also in!)

Ladies Valentines Day Pack - Court Force High, Air Max 90 , & Dunk Low

Ladies Blazer High Premium (patchwork) & Dunk Low (GS) (green/blue)

Ladies Dunk Low (Pink/Grey) & (Black/Pink/yellow)

Ladies Dunk Low (GS) (blue crackle) & (Cheetah colorway)

New ALIFE SPRING FOOTWEAR:

Everybody High - Soda Pack

Pepsi colorway

7-Up colorway

Coke colorway

Public - Outrage pack

Black/Pink/Yellow colorway

Black/White/Red colorway

Blue/Yellow/Black colorway

Rocksmith - Deffer T

Rocksmith- Banned In The USA T

New Balance - Mens A09 - Black & Mens 574 - Blue

Adidas - CLAW Metro Attitude colaboration

Onitsuka Tiger - Ladies Ultimate Tiger & Fabre BL-L

Onitsuka Tiger - Mens Fabre BL (grey) & Coolidge (brown stripe)

The new Adidas NBA American Mid pack is now in stock at Premier. The pack is made up of 5 popular NBA teams: Philadelphia 76ers, Boston Celtics, Chicago Bulls,New York Knicks, and oh yeah....your Golden State Warriors. Finally we have a cool W's shoe.

The shoe features official throwback logos/colors of your favorite teams. The insole has the championship banners imprinted. The bottom of the show istrans-lucid with the name of the team.

We received mens sizes in all of these. Also, small mens sizes are in stock for the Warriors shoe. So if you are a ladies W's fan....you need to cop theseas well. Here are some pics.

Copped the Air structures over the phone on Saturday and was able to pick them up later! Thanx Aaron for the great customer Service.. very dope layout! Ibelieve all sz. 11 are gone but they may still have more sizes available..

Originally Posted by kleenkutz

Copped the Air structures over the phone on Saturday and was able to pick them up later! Thanx Aaron for the great customer Service.. very dope layout! I believe all sz. 11 are gone but they may still have more sizes available..

damnit. how much were they? any more 10.5 or 11.5 if there are no more 11s?

Hi, I'm out of town for a few days at Trade shows. So Im not in the store to answer these questions.

Please call the store at 408-423-9022 for active stock/inventory/price

Thanks
Aaron

my 2nd premier sale i've went to and im always loving it.

pimp.gif

Big ups to Premier gang...... My sister had came thru and swoop up a size 12 in the Structures and some other things.... Cant wait for the ext drop.....

yes, we have a limited number of mens and ladies sale clothing items still out. Alot of great t's + outerwear on sale from Alife, Mighty healthy, 10 Deep,+ More. Also, we always have sale shoes out in our wooden corner rack.

PREMIER - 2/19/08 UPDATE

NEW ARRIVALS NOW IN FROM:

1. Nike - Mens and Ladies footwear
2. Married 2 The Mob - Ladies Spring T's
3. King Stampede - Spring Mens T's and New Eras
4. Alife - Spring T's
5. Alife Colaboration - Spring T's
6. Reebok - New Reverse Jams + Restocks

Also, new goods in from Fresh Jive, Kid Robot, Onitsuka Tiger, Corner Store Heros. I didn't have time to update everything. I will try to post in the nextcouple of days

Here are some pics of the new arrivals:

Nike Releases

Air Max 1- White/white (football friendly pack)

Mens Dunk High Premium w/ Zoom inner sole (black/white with crack material)

Mens Dunk High (black/orange)

Mens Dunk High Supreme (black/red/white)

Mens Dunk Low CL (black/purple with speckle sole)

Mens AF1 Low 07' white/white

Mens AF1 Low 07' black/black

Kids (for ladies too) Air Max 90

Ladies Dunk Low CL - Carrot/varsity red

Reebok - Glow In The Dark - Court Victory Pump (restock sizes 11,12, and 13)

Reverse Jam Low - Black/White/Grey/Pink

New Alife Spring T's

Dawn Til Dusk T's

Blocked T's

Leggoogle T's

Cracked T

Scrawled T's

New Alife Colaboration / ARC (ALife Rivington Club) T's have dropped. Here are a few new Spring 08 designs.

Alife Rivington Club x Alife - #1 Fan T's

Alife Rivington Club x Alife - Ya'll Can't Ball T's

Alife x Krink - Purple Crush T's

NEW KING STAMPEDE - SPRING RELEASES:

Jumbo Bar Logo New Era

Logo New Era

Bienvenidos T

Depth Of Faith T's (front and back shown)

Choice T's

MARRIED TO THE MOB - NEW LADIES SPRING RELEASES!

Logo Kiss T's

Fafi T's

Reign Supreme T's

DILLIGAF T's

MTTMNY T's

Mug T's

What's retail on those white "friendly football" AM1's? Just might have to swing by and check 'em out.

Answers:

1. No more structures left except size 13
2. King Stampede cap is around $40-45....depends on which one. I m not at the store as I answer this so I forget. Shoot a email or call the shop for exactprice.
3. Football Friendly AM1 is $92

Anymore Q's shoot it over to premierboutique@gmail.com or call the shop at 408-423-9022.
Thanks for all the support,

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom