President Obama - dap to the little guy.

1218_barack_obama_whitehouseflicker.jpg

the world is nothing but a game on a checker board

got to play nice even with the guys that dont matter this looks great for him in the eyes of the lil guys of the world

this is just gonna give the sheep more reason to blindly support our president.

"DUDE OBAMA GIVES DAPS, HES THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER"

Oh Em Geeeeeee... It's the terrorist jab! Nooooooooo! J/K

Thats cool though, he's human... might be safer (in terms of not getting sick), instead of shaking everyone hand, specially since he's a janitor.

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

I really never understood nor understand why they hate on him?????!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sam206

who cares about obama hes a fraud
Yep because you can rebuild an entire country, not just any country, but the United States, in under a year.
laugh.gif

People expecting dude to revolutionize human life, re-invent the wheel, and part the sea in less than 365 days. Give the dude some time.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Yep because you can rebuild an entire country, not just any country, but the United States, in under a year.
laugh.gif

People expecting dude to revolutionize human life, re-invent the wheel, and part the sea in less than 365 days. Give the dude some time.

-The Juice
smokin.gif
saved me a little typing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@Everyone making false assumptions. It's a damn fist bump to the janitor, and y'all want to make political statements based on it.
laugh.gif

Relax, all that negativity isn't necessary.

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif

-The Juice
smokin.gif
saved me a little typing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom