President Obama's Year (Pics)

(Sorry if its been posted before, I haven't seen these.)

I'm not a fan of our presidents views/policies and such (don't make this thread an argument) BUT I cannot take away from this dudes ability on the way he carries himself. It is unbelievable. His "swaggar" is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Also, I do respect his efforts and ability to be involved with so much that of Sports, Music, and so forth. These pictures are amazing if you ask me..

http://www.flickr.com/pho.../72157623126418563/show/

Edit: Dudes tossing a football in office, throwing snowballs
pimp.gif

Perhaps the standards have been set so low by some recent American presidents that when someone normal comes along and manages to carry himself with dignity it's viewed as "unbelievable."

To be frank, I don't see the same "amazing" thing(s) you're seeing. I just see it as a normal quality.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Perhaps the standards have been set so low by some recent American presidents that when someone normal comes along and manages to carry himself with dignity it's viewed as "unbelievable."

To be frank, I don't see the same "amazing" thing(s) you're seeing. I just see it as a normal quality.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Basically, I mean okay, some pics show him having fun etc.. big deal.[/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

what are you talking about?

not hating, props to Obama, but every pic is a staged photo-op every President goes through.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

not hating, props to Obama, but every pic is a staged photo-op every President goes through.

qft

...but he has some killer photo ops.  not a big fan of his policies at all, but this dude DOES have swag by the ton.

Back
Top Bottom