President Obama's Year (Pics)

The best pic is the first one I saw, where he is staring at himself in the mirror. Very powerful and moving picture.

And of course Michelle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look his first year was not great (he gets a C from me), he did many good things but really really sold himself short on many other things (health care, financial reform).

But it is looking like he is turning that corner and getting more frustrated with the Senate, and now going towards a more populist approach. Remains to be completely seen, but if he does he will come out with a good presidency because that approach will drag him away from bipartisanship at the detriment of the public (bipartisanship always hurts the people well at least today it does). And will drag him to a more we can work together, but you will have to do more of what I say than what you say. It will also drag him toward a more progressive policy approach instead of progressive idea watered down by +#+*!$*% 

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

The one with his daughter hiding behind the couch will be famous some day...like the JFK Jr. under the Resolute Desk.
No, it won't.
laugh.gif

He just doesn't look like he is the president, whatever that they mean.I can't really explain it in a post I guess, but maybe someone willunderstand.

I think what your trying to say is that his attitude and the way he carries himself is not the way you expect or have seen in the past. When looking at President Obama, or anyone else, its always a comparison to someone else (others in office in the past) Basically, its just not something we are use to seeing from a president. It would be easier to explain if we all could psychically bounce off each others words and inputs.

From the Clinton/Bush pic:

"President Clinton had said about President Bush, ‘I’ve already figured out how I can get him to do some things that he didn’t sign on for.’ Later, back in the Oval, President Bush is jokingly asking President Clinton what were those things he had in mind.

Back
Top Bottom