President Obama's Year (Pics)

Yea most are phot ops, its expected in the public eye, but the ones that aren't makes it hard to believe that he's actin so "human" and not like a politician

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Great pics...thanks for sharing
+1

This man has gone through alot, but seem like he still enjoys life

I would love to work at the white house
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I don't see what's so amazing.
Someone please explain to me

He black, though, blud. There ain't neva been a non-wasp president before and it is very invigorating and inspiring to see someone that looks more like us (people of color) in the role of the President of the United States of America, yah dig ?

I thought this was gonna be pics of how his first year has already taken it's toll on him. Word to Bush on 2000 and then 8 years later.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

He black, though, blud. There ain't neva been a non-wasp president before and it is very invigorating and inspiring to see someone that looks more like us (people of color) in the role of the President of the United States of America, yah dig ?

[Obama] That's a lie. 

JFK was Irish Catholic. And there are reports that Andrew Jackson was actually born in Ireland. 

2coha2w.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Some powerful pictures in their.
indifferent.gif
It'sso hilarious when people don't know how to use the three there/ir/y'recorrectly so they just throw out random ones hoping THEY'RE right 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marlsj

Thanks for sharing.
This.

Pretty much it.

I don't follow politics at all though...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Pretty much it.

Not trying to start a huge debate here, but isn't that a little bit of reverse racism? Taking pride in someone solely because of their skin color? Take pride in Obama if what he gets done in these next 3 years is something you agree with or are content with. That is something to be proud of. Not just because someone black is in office. Obama being elected as President of the United States is something monumental though, I'm not trying to slight that one bit.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Pretty much it.

Not trying to start a huge debate here, but isn't that a little bit of reverse racism? Taking pride in someone solely because of they're skin color? Take pride in Obama if what he gets done in these next 3 years is something you agree with or are content with. That is something to be proud of. Not just because someone black is in office. Obama being elected as President of the United States is something monumental though, I'm not trying to slight that one bit.
I agree with what your saying, but when the reason that a person of color has not been in office because of racism, it is a milestone for us and we rejoice.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

[Obama] That's a lie. 

JFK was Irish Catholic. And there are reports that Andrew Jackson was actually born in Ireland. 

My bad. One confirmed Irish-american and one that was possibly born in Ireland. You're flying the colors of Ireland so you are Irish, I assume. Thanks for the info on A. Jackson. Btw, they are still white (not that their is anything wrong with that) but JFK was not Irish, that is true.

Just looking at the pictures, it has me thinking. I'm not saying it in a bad way at all, but like, I'm thinking to myself, "This guy is the president of the entire United States".

He just doesn't look like he is the president, whatever that they mean. I can't really explain it in a post I guess, but maybe someone will understand.

The one with his daughter hiding behind the couch will be famous some day...like the JFK Jr. under the Resolute Desk.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Pretty much it.

Not trying to start a huge debate here, but isn't that a little bit of reverse racism? Taking pride in someone solely because of their skin color? Take pride in Obama if what he gets done in these next 3 years is something you agree with or are content with. That is something to be proud of. Not just because someone black is in office. Obama being elected as President of the United States is something monumental though, I'm not trying to slight that one bit.
so what black people are not allowed to be proud of our own people. who cares if it seems like reverse racism. let the people enjoy something that was once believed to be unreal.

btw i don't believe in reverse racism

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hm, Good point, I can respect that.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom