Pros & Cons Of The New NT Format

The greying out is a must.

I am pretty indifferent to the rep thing.

Might be my browser, but I'm not seeing any ads.

Pro: Being able to go directly to your last post in a topic.

Btw was the username always below the avy or is the font size just smaller? It just doesnt look right to me.

I like the new layout besides the ads on the side, it should be at the top or even bottom if thats allowed...

Also why the hell cant I log into my 10Piece account? Had to create this SN...

Being a new member who tried to be a member on yuku forever, the new design overall is great and the drop down menus make jumping threads quick and easy.

I mean I like it and all, but I definitely dig the old school NT look more because it was simple, minimalistic. Change wasn't necessary, but this change isn't that bad even though I feel like it'll grow old real fast. I'm kinda pissed about how when I click on a thread the links don't change color so I have to rely on memory to see what I've already viewed.

Not going to mention what OP mentioned but off the bat:

Pros: No need to host pictures

Cons: Figuring out this new format (Patience and time), Post count is off :frown:, clutter at the top.

It's just going to take some time.

I don't know if this will help, but I'm using Firefox and I have adblock plus installed and I can't see any of the ads. Maybe you guys could try that depending on which browser you prefer?

Everything is so small, especially the usernames and I don't like how they show up below your avatar. Makes it hard to recognize who is posting. Also 50 threads/page is ridiculous...I always had Yuku NT set to 20

Last edited:
Everything is so small, especially the usernames and I don't like how they show up below your avatar. Makes it hard to recognize who is posting. Also 50 threads/page is ridiculous...I always had Yuku NT set to 20

All of this!

Didn't even realize the difference in the username being below makes it harder to see who's posting.

I'm just glad they kept the black/red color scheme. There would be a million complaints if the colors were different.

In due time....the more things change, the more they stay the same. You get used to seeing the same old same old and when the change occurs, it will definitely take some getting used to.

Here is to the next chapter of NT.

This has probably been mentioned a ton of times already, but there's too many topics/posts on a single page. Only problem I have with the new format.

Am I the only one who can't SEE the smileys?
They're just blue boxes with a '?' symbol.
-_________-

You're not the only one, although they were working for me earlier today. o_O

As far as the new NT;
I like it, and if we can be guaranteed that there will never be any auto playing audio/video ads, I'll even turn off ad-blockers for this site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom