PS1 Classic Announced - RD 12/3/18 - List Of Games On Page 1

Na I’ll pass on this unless it has tron bonne and even then it’s maybe. Can’t play those games unless the graphics are updated to today’s standards. Need that Dreamcast classic tho with MVC2, power stone 1 and 2, sf vs snk, jet set radio, samba, soul calibur, sky’s of arcadia.

naw b..them old polygons look crude...hell they looked piss poor then, i was a saturn
guy back then, and mostly copped sprite based games.
Yeah it'll be polygons with clean lines, which is weird. Fast framerates would be welcomed though.

Can’t seem to force myself to preorder this thing. PS2 classic with Tekken Tag, Gran Turismo 3, Final Fantasy X, GTA 3, MGS2, Man I could go on for days.

Also Dreamcast classic needs to happen. TS, CVS2, Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, VF3, Soul Reaver, Daytona, Etc.

Nostalgia is definitely selling me on this.

Loved PSX. PS2 was dope also, but PS2 released with way too many bugs on launch day and it caused issues with booting discs etc. Loved PS2 as well but for me PSX and Dreamcast did it for me in the post cartridge era.

Street Fighter Alpha series
Coolboarders
Twisted Metal
Spyro
Ape Escape
Syphon Filter
Metal Gear
Dragonball Z Legends
DB Final Bout
DBZ Ultimate Battle 22
Final Fantasy 7/8
NFL Blitz
Resident Evil
Tekken
Driver
Gran Turismo
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Parappa da rappa
Pizza Hut Demo Discs
Need 4 Speed
Ridge Racer
NBA Live
Madden Football

I LOVED my PSX. As long as there are 3rd party wireless dualshocks released, this will be the hottest "mini/classic" release so far imo.

You're not serious are you? That game was terrible. The long loading screens, the gameplay, and controls were all horrible.

Can’t seem to force myself to preorder this thing. PS2 classic with Tekken Tag, Gran Turismo 3, Final Fantasy X, GTA 3, MGS2, Man I could go on for days.

Also Dreamcast classic needs to happen. TS, CVS2, Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, VF3, Soul Reaver, Daytona, Etc.
Dreamcast mini, good lord

hqdefault.jpg

Did anyone ever beat Crash? My and my cousin used to stay up going ham on level after level but that joint never ended :sick::lol:

You're not serious are you? That game was terrible. The long loading screens, the gameplay, and controls were all horrible.

Bruh I was like 11 :lol:

I was hype just to have it. I remember I had a mod disc with the spring just to play the DB games

That list was mostly just the games I enjoyed as a kid. Would be crazy for me to expect/hope for some of those titles

Last edited:
they figure everyone got the lil box to plug it into

also i guess u can just plug the usb into ur tv and it should power on

Bruh I was like 11 :lol:

I was hype just to have it. I remember I had a mod disc with the spring just to play the DB games

That list was mostly just the games I enjoyed as a kid. Would be crazy for me to expect/hope for some of those titles

Understandable, my mother purchased the game for me too because I was a Dragon Ball Z fan. I played it most of the time when I was young.

Did anyone ever beat Crash? My and my cousin used to stay up going ham on level after level but that joint never ended :sick::lol:

I beat it but I was in my 20s. I mastered it and got all the gems. Good times. Mario 64, Nights and Crash all at the same time.

This is gonna sit nicely next to my PS2, 3, and 4. I got rid of my old PS1 cuz there was no point when I have a PS2 but I miss it.

Back
Top Bottom