PS3 - 8001050F - Registration of Trophy Information could not be completed (UPDATE!) 3/1

^
laugh.gif
X-BOX FTL!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

but you guys are paying for something do be down for up to 2 days at a time...i guess letting you know in advance makes it acceptable huh?
laugh.gif

Son we're only paying $40-50 dollars a year though. You act like we're spending thousands of dollars or something
laugh.gif
But you already dropped $200+ on the console and controllers, plus another $50 for the game, plus whatever you pay for internet access. You shouldnt have to pay to play online and I dont care how good your network is.

Had my 360 for 2 years and been through 4 RRODs...i dont mind the xbox live card they give me along with my fixed xbox but....sure is damn annoying to get it sent in and waiting for it to come back home
frown.gif
but thats why i have my ps3
smile.gif

Wow I almost wish PSN stayed down now with the influx of dbags running around MW2. Every game I've been in had at least an entire teams worth of people noob-tubing or sprinting with shotguns.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

There is still 360 vs PS3 debates???

Having both ftw.
pimp.gif

Then again, who doesn't have both???
I have both as well.  But I hate XBOX 360 with a passion.
mad.gif
I went through 3 in less than a year.  Yes I'm still mad, I actually threw one in the trash last year and never got it repaired...(i didnt care since this was a hand me down)

Back
Top Bottom