PS3 - 8001050F - Registration of Trophy Information could not be completed (UPDATE!) 3/1

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

so is it fixed wit an update or something?

Nope.......

it just started up normally and let me sign in to PSN

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

xbox heads are mad

they had 1 day of a superior system. today was their super bowl

back to having a crappy system that dies every 4 months

grin.gif
 Seriously? Denial is not good. it's proven that 360 is better than PS3. Better gameplay, better games, better online, better controller, & better sales. Oh wait PS3 has blue-ray! 
roll.gif

My PS3 has been on and working since about 6pm, I was too scared to turn it off for fear it might not work a 2nd time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by DubA169

xbox heads are mad

they had 1 day of a superior system. today was their super bowl

back to having a crappy system that dies every 4 months

grin.gif
 Seriously? Denial is not good. it's proven that 360 is better than PS3. Better gameplay, better games, better online, better controller, & better sales. Oh wait PS3 has blue-ray! 
roll.gif
better games? Ehhh ..........better controller?? no .............Better gameplay?? Not that big of difference to want to change systems  Better online??  still not enough to switch, but the fact that you have to pay for microsoft to play online makes up for any leverage they had as far as online gaming goes.

Better sales tho?? Who the hell cares about that???

Did dude really use "better sales" as an excuse to why he thinks the 360 is better?.......like how does that effect you, me or the next person tho?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

the XBOX fanboys are going crazy right now...dont get too happy though, our FREE online server is down
laugh.gif

$$*! happens

PSN is free for a reason.

roll.gif

we get what we pay for when are servers are down...when XBL is down whats your excuse?
For one. when Xbl is down they actually announce it, and  from what i remember their on weekdays or sumtin ( i haven't ran into xbl being down for years). People who complain about it being down normally have router problems.

Internet being down or not psn isnt on par with Xbl. And
laugh.gif
at people getting mad at the one time play station gets joked on.

but you guys are paying for something do be down for up to 2 days at a time...i guess letting you know in advance makes it acceptable huh?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom