PS3 - 8001050F - Registration of Trophy Information could not be completed (UPDATE!) 3/1

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I used to have to wait 2 days for the XBL servers to be up and runnin again.
edit,
jerseymizzlewrote:
you hear xbox and bring up RROD like itmatters.

seriously? seriously?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I used to have to wait 2 days for the XBL servers to be up and runnin again.
edit,
jerseymizzlewrote:
you hear xbox and bring up RROD like itmatters.
seriously? seriously?
roll.gif

WOW
eek.gif

xbox = cult status. really should be an apple x-box the way people have such fierce loyalty to a system that is known to break

the ps3 literally fixed itself
laugh.gif

The worst part of that wasn't the quadruple post, it's that the person RIGHT ABOVE HIM answered the question
laugh.gif

but you guys are paying for something do be down for up to 2 days at a time...i guess letting you know in advance makes it acceptable huh?
laugh.gif

Son we're only paying $40-50 dollars a year though. You act like we're spending thousands of dollars or something
laugh.gif

What the Xbox fanboys don't realize is how big an issue this was for us PS3 users....we're not comfortable with system failure b/c it doesn't happen as much as say....xbox? Not all Ps3s were affected, although if you get an xbox, you almost certain to see the red ring.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

but you guys are paying for something do be down for up to 2 days at a time...i guess letting you know in advance makes it acceptable huh?
laugh.gif

Son we're only paying $40-50 dollars a year though. You act like we're spending thousands of dollars or something
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

What the Xbox fanboys don't realize is how big an issue this was for us PS3 users....we're not comfortable with system failure b/c it doesn't happen as much as say....xbox? Not all Ps3s were affected, although if you get an xbox, you almost certain to see the red ring.

Say werd?

I know about a good 15 people who's had theirs since launch and haven't gotten a RROD before and they play every day

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Say werd?

I know about a good 15 people who's had theirs since launch and haven't gotten a RROD before and they play every day
51s81U8RQBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I thought my game was messed up when I received an error message while loading. Didn't turn on the PS3 last night so was down for 30 minutes this afternoon.

i was wondering why my game wasn't saved on 2K10. Had to replay the game and correct the internal clock.

This is some Y2K stuff right here.

Originally Posted by DubA169

xbox heads are mad

they had 1 day of a superior system. today was their super bowl

back to having a crappy system that dies every 4 months

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

which is almost the price of a game, genius or another controller

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Say werd?

51s81U8RQBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

QFT x 23

Back
Top Bottom