[PS3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Team 7 vs. 8 Finals | Finals Info PG27

1858515623_9fba107ac9_o.jpg

callofduty4logo.jpg

Yall already know what time it is!

This is the official 5th Edition of the PlayStation 3 Call of Duty 4 Tournament. After a very successful opening of the first tournament and the follow up to the second tournament, the third tournament and last but not least, the fourth tournament, had to finish it off with number 5! There are many memories from the last 4 tourneys but there is a new dawn coming upon us, and that is Killzone 2! So what better way than to start the last of the PlayStation 3 Call of Duty 4 tournaments with another one?! Lets end the series with number V!

Rules:
The rules are simple, It will consist of teams in 6 vs. 6 and the gaming modes will always be default settings. You will play 3 matches, with winner taking 2 goes on to the next round in the tournament. If you happen to win the first 2 matches, that game is over, no need to play a third game, the winning team moves on. The 1st match you play will be Hardcore Team Death Match, and the winning team of the first match gets to choose the next Map and Game Mode for Match 2. If the other team happens to win the 2nd Match, than for the 3rd Match they will get to to pick the Map and Game Mode. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After each round, somebody from the team needs to take a picture of the final match score[/color]. I'm serious about the picture, if your team wins and no picture is shown to clarifying it, I will not count your W and you will have to play again. Timing and participation is critical, I will give you guys a set day lapse to have the match, usually 5 - 7 days. If the match does not go down within the time limit, both teams will forfeit the match, period. If for some reason, you can't get your whole squad together, but you still want to start the match, for example 6 vs. 5 or 4 vs. 3, that's fine. Just don't be crying if the team with the most dudes bullets hit yall so hard it makes you knees harlem shake. For the first match, I will randomly select you a map, so make sure if your not good on the chosen map you put in plenty of practice, I don't want to hear ANY excuses how your not good on [insert map here]. When it comes to subs, they may come off the bench anytime and play if one of your squad members does not show. If all 6 show up and you still want to let your sub play, that's fine but he can ONLY play 1 match out of the 3 (if it goes to 3). Remember, your starting 6 is the main players, your sub is a SUB.

Time Frame:
Like I said earlier, the time consist of over a 5 - 7 day period, that's the time you will have to get 3 matches down. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The first round of matches start today and end next Friday, January 16th @ 12PM PST[/color] , but the sooner you get the first round over, the sooner we can move to round 2. Yall dudes should have no excuses for play time, make time for your team and the team you will be playing, you can catch about 90% of the people in this tournament on the weekends. Matches take no more than 10mins, and if your team is on some shoot first, ask question last, matches will be done within minutes. The tournament length will depend on how soon you get matches together, [G Dep] so lets get it. [/G Dep]

Only On PSN:
Games will be done over a private match. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Remember to let your teammates know a proper time and date, send them a friend request, message them on PSN, AIM or on NT, just make sure you keep the communication poppin[/color]. I don't care who the host is from the teams, as long as you get this together. This is second nature to some of us PSN Call of Duty 4 members, so putting together a private match and poppin it off is a breeze. If your not on either team and you want to spectate the matches there is an option for "spectator" and you may do so, just do not participate in the match and chuck grenades, word to NCTwin,
laugh.gif

Regulations:
This tournament is only as good as it's players and participation. The first tournament was a success because of that and the second, third and fourth tournament improved even more so with the participation level from players. This one can be too, as long as yall get it together and don't b/s around. This tournament is gonna take time, so I repeat, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if you have time constraints or are not gonna be able to meet up with your team, your basically gonna either make them lose or forfeit[/color]. I don't care how nice you are, or what your accuracy or killing streak is, or if you capture 10 flags and call in 15 air strikes in a match, if you not gonna show up or put in time for your team, do not waste your teams time or mine. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Taking it a bit further, you will be penalized if your not there for your team when the match goes down and they happen to move on to the next round. You can not play the first match of the next round.[/color]

The Squads:
We have 8 teams, 7 players per team (including the sub) which equals 56 total players in this tournament. I held a signup sheet were I did a random player draft. Here are the official teams in the 5th Edition Call of Duty 4 Tournament:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 1[/color]
1. Nikeshoewearuh | PSN: nikeshoewearuh
2. Starkey Luv | PSN: King-JaffeJoffer
3. mjbetch | PSN: iingeniouz
4. Viewtiful Mik3 | PSN: b0it0i23
5. durty pancakes | PSN: Bully_Worm
6. Kicktionar | PSN: Kicktionare
SUB: gil23 | PSN: Puremoney

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 2[/color]
1. 18Key | PSN: Korean 1
2. Droopy7 | PSN: Droopy_1006
3. Yun69un | PSN: YuN69uN
4. Spaghetti89 | PSN: xXSpaghettiXx
5. ienycepnoyi | PSN: ienycepnoyi
6. SuleSurvivor | PSN: mnmsarao
SUB: Dmasta718 | PSN: Dmasta718

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 3[/color]
1. ArsanlJ23 | PSN: Arsnal23
2. MarleysProtege | PSN: igotthatjuice
3. vintuc | PSN: vintuc
4. Crumbs | PSN: justkaws
5. RellNye | PSN: jhawkcuse
6. Beatjunkie5 | PSN: RAAIIDDEERRSS
SUB: tdog91184 | PSN: tdog91184

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 4[/color]
1. ps2child | PSN: Loaded_Lux
2. Aztec | PSN: azteca83
3. Cels The Young | PSN: TheYoungGod187
4. Liltank0206 | PSN: ATL_FINEST
5. JayADiCt92 | PSN: mstrtical
6. 2o4 | PSN: deadprez534
SUB: yankee1129 | PSN: Moosegoose8

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 5[/color]
1. maddog345 | PSN: Prodigy3
2. daemacho | PSN: daema82
3. Dr Spaceman | PSN: kabkillaway
4. Battousai701 | PSN: Battousai701
5. Sole vintage | PSN: Vintagesole
6. you right | PSN: ArnldScorchAniga
SUB: Jesseg8 | PSN: J-DIDDS

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 6[/color]
1. OnlySomeJordans | PSN: OnlySomeJordans
2. Mo | PSN: MoMoney848
3. MrTracerBullet | PSN: gerwalker
4. Sinser13 | PSN: Vallejodc5
5. trueblue86 | PSN: Tru_Blue_86
6. The Daugs | PSN: J-Cuzzo
SUB: JPthe3 | PSN: _JPthe3

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 7[/color]
1. nikestreetdotcom | PSN: Arnolds_Protege
2. GrizztheBoss | PSN: GrizztheBoss
3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek
4. IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius
5. eteam o2 | PSN: dblack
6. ZeroGravity23 | PSN: anything718
SUB: RONdomness | PSN: Wontondragon

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 8[/color]
1. oh YoU MaD | PSN: youmad
2. theprocessofbelief | PSN: o_Bad_Religion_o
3. Speedy0990 | PSN: disgaea_7576
4. aubstuh86 | PSN: Ning726
5. Ducky Quack | PSN: Muhloss
6. JAYFIEND | PSN: TheGamingMessiah
SUB: cjspida619 | PSN: cjspida619

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tournament Bracket:[/color]
Here is the official brackets, they will be updated after each round.

dy598k.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Misc Stuff:[/color]
This is NOT for PS3 Call of Duty 4 [NT] clan list. If you want to be on the list, PM your PSN ID and I will add it to the list. Do not come in here asking to pickup a game, this is for the tournament ONLY. Anything related to the tournament is for this thread only, if you have questions about Call of Duty 4 and it does not pertain to the tournament, keep it in the official PS3 / PSP thread, period.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bottom of the 9th:[/color]
The matches can start now. Please understand, you have until next Friday, January 16th, 12PM PST to have completed 3 matches. After every round, the first page will be updated with score highlights pertaining to the matches in Round Summary. If you have any questions, PM me or drop them here.

Lets do this Marines!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Round 1 Summary:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 2 defeats Team 3[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 7 defeats Team 4[/color]
2j6tew.jpg

14l6no3.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 6 defeats Team 5
[/color]
6bf35f26ec8189ab3377669a786b6866cddbd89.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]
3172535e478553ee6667c1fb4a324b1eff2178d.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 8 defeats Team 1[/color]
34q4ln6.jpg

29z4uc7.jpg

mkf5w1.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Round 2 Summary:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 8 defeats Team 6[/color]

snipshot.jpg

snipshot.jpg

snipshot.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 7 defeats Team 2[/color]

2lia5qg.jpg

1zu0yq.jpg

16kqnp1.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Finals (Round 3 Summary):[/color]

sick.gif
...thats how I felt when I saw you put my team against yours boost.

2. Starkey Luv | PSN: King-JaffeJoffer
King_JaffeJoffer

Team 8, I'm available tomorrow night 7pm - 2am West Coast time. Sunday, 7pm-10pm , Monday - Friday, 7pm - whenever. So basically, anytime after 7pm forme.

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

Team 8, I'm available tomorrow night 7pm - 2am West Coast time. Sunday, 7pm-10pm , Monday - Friday, 7pm - whenever. So basically, anytime after 7pm for me.
im pretty much free anytime on the weekends. been a homebody student in crappy seattle ftw. add me and our teammates

Bump.

Team 2 and 3, I wanna get this done before the weekend is over. Post up your availability or PM me.
I'm free anytime today or tomorrow.

TEAMS 2 & 7
i'm good for tomorrow
good maybe during the early evening tonight
and all week after 5pmEST

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Bump.

Team 2 and 3, I wanna get this done before the weekend is over. Post up your availability or PM me.
I'm free anytime today or tomorrow.
As do I. I won't get into Syracuse until 8 at the earliest because of a storm. If I can't do it tonight, I have all day tomorrow to getthis match done.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 4 vs 7
[/color]

Put in your times with Time zones in so we can get this done[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Team 4[/color]

1. ps2child | PSN: Loaded_Lux
2. Aztec | PSN: azteca83 -- Sat, Tues, Wed, Fri available after 7pm PST- Mon available after 6pm PST- Thursday available all day
3. Cels The Young | PSN: TheYoungGod187
4. Liltank0206 | PSN: ATL_FINEST
5. JayADiCt92 | PSN: mstrtical
6. 2o4 | PSN: deadprez534
SUB: yankee1129 | PSN: Moosegoose8

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 7[/color]
1. nikestreetdotcom | PSN: Arnolds_Protege
2. GrizztheBoss | PSN: GrizztheBoss
3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek
4. IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius
5. eteam o2 | PSN: dblack
6. ZeroGravity23 | PSN: anything718
SUB: RONdomness | PSN: Wontondragon

I read this and realized that I will be playing against Chris and Antoine.... oh I mean after we beat Battousai's team. My mistake. Anyways...

2uhtgn4.jpg

Predictions:

2 vs. 3 = Toss up... 2 got some really good players but so does 3 so I don't know. If mnmsarao is on his game, I'm giving it to 2. I know Droopy isgood and I know that they NEED to put in DMasta off the bench if they want to be a contender. If Marley, Arsnal, Rell, and BoostTheLows get it together and goto work, it's a wrap.

7 vs. 4 = Boost just wanted a win in the tourney. 4 has a lot of talent but I'm calling 7 for this one because that team is just too stacked. Foreverything Boost lacks in Search and Destroy, Arnolds_Protege and Anything make up for it. If DBlack gets the rust off, this team is an easy candidate for thefinals.

1 vs. 8 = Just like you shouldn't sleep on 8... you shouldn't sleep on 1. Actually LOOK at who they have. NikeShoe, boitoi, PureMoney, and Kicktionaireare all really good. 8 has the edge in this one though.

6 vs. 5 =
roll.gif
(Jay-Z) what more can I saaaay? (/Jay-Z)

Team 5

Team 6
2. Mo | PSN: MoMoney848 - Available Saturday Nights after around 11 and Sunday Night after around 11. I would like to do this ASAP though. I'm available throughout the week at night after 10.

(Jeezy) Let's get it (/Jeezy)

2. Starkey Luv | PSN: King-JaffeJoffer - available anytime this weekend, and weekdays after 11pm EST

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 5[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 6[/color]
2. Mo | PSN: MoMoney848 - Available Saturday Nights after around 11 and Sunday Night after around 11. I would like to do this ASAP though. I'm available throughout the week at night after 10.

(Jeezy) Let's get it (/Jeezy)

Damn isn't mo like kliqmaster or some #%!!? it don't matter though, lvl 2 private first class i still don't back down. Just pick aunified time and invite me or send instructions to get on.

Team 6
2. Mo | PSN: MoMoney848
3. MrTracerBullet | PSN: gerwalker: I am available weeknights after 10. Weekdays are spotty at best.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1st Round TournamentMaps:[/color]
These are the maps the teams will be playing for the first round. Please read page 1 for Round 1 rules and instructions.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Team 2 vs. Team 3:
[/color]
overgrown.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 7 vs.Team 4:[/color]
district.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 1 vs. Team 8:[/color]
countdown.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 6 vs. Team 5:[/color]
pipeline.jpg

Originally Posted by Starkey Luv

2. Starkey Luv | PSN: King-JaffeJoffer - available anytime this weekend, and weekdays after 11pm EST
5. durty pancakes | PSN: Bully_Worm - Available basically anytime from here on till January 19.

Back
Top Bottom