[PS3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Team 7 vs. 8 Finals | Finals Info PG27

team 8, i added all yall. but half of you guys haven't accepted my friend requests. what gives? im down tonight.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by vintuc

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^I was gonna push for tonight at 11pm est.

That would be fine with me
That's fine as well.

Sounds good to me. I'll try to be on in plenty of time to make sure I can join your party Arsnl,
laugh.gif
. I'm guessing that Arsnl is going to be ourCaptain? That would be fine with me.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

5&6... How does tonight at 12am eastern sound? If not, how about Monday night around 11 eastern?
Im good for either

So... I'll be home at around 12:15am eastern. I'm actually at the movies bout to watch the Spirit. I'll be home at that time though so 6 and therest of 5... Let me know what's up.

5&6... How does tonight at 12am eastern sound? If not, how about Monday night around 11 eastern?
Im good for either

So... I'll be home at around 12:15am eastern. I'm actually at the movies bout to watch the Spirit. I'll be home at that time though so 6 and the rest of 5... Let me know what's up.
im good for tonight and monday as well.

how about the rest?

btw the spirit sucks
tongue.gif

Im good for either

So... I'll be home at around 12:15am eastern. I'm actually at the movies bout to watch the Spirit. I'll be home at that time though so 6 and the rest of 5... Let me know what's up.
Im good to go. Everybody else on Team 6 cool with that? Battousai whats up with your team?

Originally Posted by tdog91184

That's fine as well.

Sounds good to me. I'll try to be on in plenty of time to make sure I can join your party Arsnl,
laugh.gif
. I'm guessing that Arsnl is going to be our Captain? That would be fine with me.
laugh.gif
I'm fine with being Captain unless someone else wantsit. I'll be on in a few minutes to run some games, if anyone sees Marley, JustKaws, or Boost/RAIIDDERRS, let them know.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

That's fine as well.

laugh.gif
. I'm guessing that Arsnl is going to be our Captain? That would be fine with me.
laugh.gif
I'm fine with being Captain unless someone else wants it. I'll be on in a few minutes to run some games, if anyone sees Marley, JustKaws, or Boost/RAIIDDERRS, let them know.

good with me 2...

Im good for either

Im good to go. Everybody else on Team 6 cool with that? Battousai whats up with your team?
i have no idea... i only see one other person from my team thats on

So do we start tonight or tomorrow? im guessing tomorrow since team 5 isnt ready yet?

When is Team 2 good to play?

It was supposed to be at 11 EST tonight, but there were only a couple people online. We need to set up a day/time when we'll play for sure.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by Aztec

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 4 vs 7
[/color]
Put in your times with Time zones in so we can get this done[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Team 4[/color]

1. ps2child | PSN: Loaded_Lux -- Mon - Thur after 7pm CST & Fri - Sun anytime
2. Aztec | PSN: azteca83 -- Sat, Tues, Wed, Fri available after 7pm
PST- Mon available after 6pm PST- Thursday available all day
3. Cels The Young | PSN: TheYoungGod187
-- I'm good Mon, Wed, and Fri- after 5PM ET. Tuesday and Thursday- after 10PM Et. Sat and Sunday-Flexible
4. Liltank0206 | PSN: ATL_FINEST
5. JayADiCt92 | PSN: mstrtical --Sat after 9pm, Sun after 4pm (possibly earlier), Mon-Fri after 6pm
6. 2o4 | PSN: deadprez534
SUB: yankee1129 | PSN: Moosegoose8

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 7[/color]
1. nikestreetdotcom | PSN: Arnolds_Protege M-F after 5 EST. Sundays I'm usually free all day.
2. GrizztheBoss | PSN: GrizztheBoss
3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek -- monday through thursday anytime after 6 pm pacific
4. IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius - M-F anytime after 5PM PST and Sunday anytime after 9PM PST
5. eteam o2 | PSN: dblack M-F after 5PM EST Sat-Sun is a toss up- but usually free anytime before 6pm EST (let's get matinee games going!)
6. ZeroGravity23 | PSN: anything718 M-F after 5PM EST Saturday anytime Sunday after 11
SUB: RONdomness | PSN: Wontondragon

Back
Top Bottom