PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

oh, I thought he was asking if you could have two users signed in off 0-10 on 2k8, just make another! :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN: imTHATnicca

Travis Outlaw -

I have the same problem on MLB 2k...I believe it has to do with our connections (router) and hosting games. If your game is aborted ONLY when you invite, that should be the problem.
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

^I did... and I am getting lit up...online is basically a 3-point contest...the Celtics are pretty unbeatable...all you have to do is bring the ball up with Pierce, park KG under the basket and drubble around until Allen is open, then just cast.

Not a huge fan of the online play, but there is an option to start a League. ANYBODY on NT want to throw one together? I can do it, I just want to know how many we can get.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

:wow:
eek.gif
@ folklore's ign rating

i knew this was a gonna be a sleeper but im glad some people have seen whats great about the game

folklore automatically copped on tuesday :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Quote:
anybody had experience with Sony's customer service and how long I should expect to be without my PS3?

From what i've heard they send someone out with a new one, and take the old one back... haven't heard to many stories of PS3s failing though.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Okay I'm sold. I'm ready to jump on the PS3 bandwagon now in lieu of a new XBR purchase.
So tell me I want to get the 60G version, where is the best (cheapest) place to purchase online?

Quote:
well god dammit, my PS3 crapped out on me tonight....
it won't load any disc. BluRay, game, dvd, nothing.
i scoured the PS3 boards and it looks like it's the laser.
anybody had experience with Sony's customer service and how long I should expect to be without my PS3? it happened too late tonight to call, so i gotta wait til morning
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

props to boost and everyone else for contributing. first thread i look for on NT. haven't got a ps3 yet but it'll come soon hopefully
" what's method man's username on here? "

Man.. how did I miss this post? :lol:
laugh.gif

At any rate my PSN id is Ballin4eva if anyone is interested in playing NCAA 08, or NBA Live 08.

Live 08 this year is pretty good. Heck.. I don't think it could have gotten any worse from the past 2 years. :lol:
laugh.gif

Killzone 2 needs to hurry up and come out for real. Halo 3 isn't all what its cracked up to be. :\
ohwell.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

tupac003 i tried to add you to play some puzzle fighter i dont know if i typed your psn right add me

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN KICKS23​
TEAM LAKERS

^
I`ll add you when i get home i can`t find anyone to play ncaa with. I`m still on the fence with live or 2k.
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Quote:
tupac003 i tried to add you to play some puzzle fighter i dont know if i typed your psn right add me
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

I downloaded the trailer for Uncharted this morning before I went to class and all I have to say is :wow:
eek.gif
. I need that. November = Raw Vs. Smackdown, Assasin's Creed, and now Uncharted. It's gonna be a hectic month :pimp:
pimp.gif

Woodside, I got you later tonight if you're still on for that 2K8. Make sure your internet doesn't malfunction again. I'm gonna injure QRich :evil:
devil.gif
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

Oh and does anyone know if they put up the demo for Raw Vs. Smackdown yet? It wasn't on this morning when I checked for it. Let me know what's up.
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

PSN ID is Tonystarks8429.

Im glad folklore got a good rating, I killed that demo :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

from Blu-Ray.com

Hitachi Develops BD-100Hitachi has revealed that they have developed a four-layer Blu-ray disc capable of storing 100GB of data. While this has been successfully proven in the laboratories by other companies, Hitachi claims that current Blu-ray drives would only require a firmware upgrade to be compatible, rather than a specialized drive other companies are promoting.
They are still working on stabilizing the signal quality further before releasing the product to the public, but a consumer ready product may not be far off. The company is also working on an eight-layer disc using the same technique, but is having difficulty with the laser penetrating each layer. The reflective quality of each layer diffuses the laser, making it difficult to read top layers. They are currently working on a solution they hope will rectify that issue.
www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=559 :tongue:
tongue.gif
..I'll post my PSN ID as soon as I make one, probably in time for COD4.
---------------------
Saving the world One cheerleader at a time..

Quote:
My Take: I don't know about yall, but this is HEAVY news! I play Ico and Shadow Of The Colossus and there were two of the most amazing games ever to grace a console. The depth and gameplay is unreal. Can't wait, I need Team Ico to come through in the clutch. There weight in the PS3 furture is just as heavy as SquareEnix and the Final Fantasy series.
..T.E.A.M S.O.L.O..
++The Artist.......formerly known as Smedroc++

Back
Top Bottom