PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

just out of curiosity, how many trophies do u guys have?

i have had my psn id since launch day and i have a whopping 92
laugh.gif

post your totals

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

just out of curiosity, how many trophies do u guys have?

i have had my psn id since launch day and i have a whopping 92
laugh.gif

post your totals
I think mine said 8 yesterday, but I only really play the PS3 for MLB The Show and the 360 for everything else
laugh.gif

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-customer-appreciation-program-in-north-america/

Nice selection of games for the US, Similar to what EU is getting. LBP and Infamous would do me nicely for the PS3. Don't know which ones to pick from the PSP selection

Now that some PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming and entertainment, we’re happy to provide details about the “Welcome Back

I have 715.

Posting before Av1rex, Alexv2Sappy, Chris, SupremeSole, STFUItsVincent, SonOfTony, and you other high trophy guys.
laugh.gif

All PlayStation Network customers can select two PS3 games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive an additional 60 days of free subscription.

pimp.gif

Gonna be picking between SS HD, Wipeout HD and inFAMOUS.

Already own Dead Nation and I don't think I'd be into LBP.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

pretty new with the ps3 super late pass how u sync the trophies

Go to your friends list and just hit X when you're on your name.

Originally Posted by Hyper

All PlayStation Network customers can select two PS3 games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive an additional 60 days of free subscription.

pimp.gif

Ill copp inFamous and Dead Nation, I already own the other 3. 

Does anyone else have problems with the PSN network disconnecting and reconnecting? If it matters I live in CA, Thanks

I'm at 293 trophies. I get WAY too caught up in sports games when they come out, I should have more than what I have on Arkham, BO, MW2, KZ3 and RE5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm at 293 trophies. I get WAY too caught up in sports games when they come out, I should have more than what I have on Arkham, BO, MW2, KZ3 and RE5
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i only play thru story once tho i never go back to pick up trophies i miss

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I have 715.

Posting before Av1rex, Alexv2Sappy, Chris, SupremeSole, STFUItsVincent, SonOfTony, and you other high trophy guys.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Hyper

All PlayStation Network customers can select two PS3 games from the
following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after
PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

pimp.gif

Ill copp inFamous and Dead Nation, I already own the other 3. 

when will the store be back?

Back
Top Bottom