PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Any Socom players? What country did you pick for your clan and do you like their signature weapon?

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Any Socom players? What country did you pick for your clan and do you like their signature weapon?

just bought the new map packs last night, haven't been able to try them all out, but it's the same ol socom,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by env

i just recently purchased a 120HD slim ps3. I hooked it up the first day with a HDMI cable, it worked fine. The next day i want to get owned in some MW2, so i turned on my ps3...black screen. i tried everything, stopped before taking out the HD. i take it back to best buy, they say nothing is wrong with it, i just have to reset the video settings (which i did). i got it home and it worked. Now today, i come home from work and i wanna play some MW2, again...........black screen. Im like %+%!! I reset the video settings again, nothing. So i plug in the cords that came with the ps3 and it works.

Do you guys thinks its my HDMI cable thats messing up or have any of you experienced anything like this.

i have a sony bravia tv.

u aware?

Originally Posted by env

i just recently purchased a 120HD slim ps3. I hooked it up the first day with a HDMI cable, it worked fine. The next day i want to get owned in some MW2, so i turned on my ps3...black screen. i tried everything, stopped before taking out the HD. i take it back to best buy, they say nothing is wrong with it, i just have to reset the video settings (which i did). i got it home and it worked. Now today, i come home from work and i wanna play some MW2, again...........black screen. Im like %+*!! I reset the video settings again, nothing. So i plug in the cords that came with the ps3 and it works.

Do you guys thinks its my HDMI cable thats messing up or have any of you experienced anything like this.

i have a sony bravia tv.

im confused. so did you ever change the settings from video to hdmi?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Read this off of gaf...

Via boardsus.playstation.com

MY PS3 REFUSED TO BE A VICTIM
So this past Wednesday Dec 16th somebody broke into my apartment while I was at work and stole about 24 ps3 video games, 45 ps3 games, 52 snes games, all of my consoles including my PS3 and components including a PS3 camera. What the thieve didn't know is that I had my PS3 connected to my PSP. As some of you know, once you hook up your PSP to your PS3 you can remotely control your PS3 through your PSP through a local or internet connection. I tried every day, every hour to see if by any chance the thieve connected the PS3 to the internet, surely on Friday Dec 18th at around 11:30pm I was able to turn on the PS3 from my home by using my PSP using my internet connection. I opened a chat room, turned on the camera and surely enough I got to see a close look at the thieves face! (probably looking at it wondering why the PS3 had turned on by itself!!!), with my digital camera readily available I took a picture of the PSP screen with the thieves face!! Called the police and they quickly recognized the person!!!! LONG STORY SHORT, I GOT MY PS3 WITH NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER AND ALL OF MY GAMES WERE RECOVERED!.

My Take: This is AWESOME!
pimp.gif

sweet!!!

Sorry if I wasnt clear. When i first plugged in my PS3 using HDMI cables it worked flawlessly. I turn it off, come back later, HDMI is not working. I look upwhat could be the problem, go through trouble shooting. Try to reset video settings, does not work. I goto Best Buy to ask what the hell is wrong with it. Theyreset the video settings and when I get home I plug in HDMI, it works. Today I come back from work, turn on PS3, black screen! I try to reset video settings toget HDMI to work, Best Buy told me to do this, doesnt work. I plug in A/V (if thats what its called: red, white, yellow). It works.

I want HDMI back!

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by zs05wc

just bought the new map packs last night, haven't been able to try them all out, but it's the same ol socom,
smh.gif
You say that like its a bad thing. Socom3/Combined Assault used to be my !$%+. I would be on that all day everyday. If anything the ps3 isntlike 3/CA enough.

Got my copy of District 9 on Blu-Ray early today. Comes with the GOW3 demo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's the demo I played at E3 verbatim but it's at least 20-30 minutes and includes a making of featurette.

Oh and BTW it doesn't stream... It's a 3 gig install
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's the demo I played at E3 verbatim but it's at least 20-30 minutes and includes a making of featurette.

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

[h2]Capcom pullsSuper Street Fighter IV, Lost Planet 2, Monster Hunter 3 from Q1 2010[/h2]
by Richard Mitchell { 3 minutes ago }

According to an investor document (PDF) posted by Capcom Japan today, several major titles have been moved from the company's fiscal fourth quarter, which ends March 31, 2010. The delayed titles include Super Street Fighter IV, Lost Planet 2 and the North American and European release of Monster Hunter 3. The releases of these games and others, including Dead Rising 2, are planned to be "spread across all four quarters" of Capcom's fiscal 2011, which begins April 1, 2010 and ends March 31, 2011. The decision to delay the games was made in order to "avoid competing with the major titles that other companies plan to introduce."

Curiously, Dark Void has not been delayed, though Capcom has drastically reduced its sales forecast from 1.3 million units to only 600,000 (the split between Xbox 360 and PS3 copies was not specified).

Given the reasons for Capcom's schedule shuffling, we can't help but wonder if other companies will follow suit. When all is said and done, the Great 2009 Holiday Release Migration just might be set to repeat itself. If so, does Yves Guillemot win a prize?

So is Socom worth picking up...Or should I try Battlefield bad company...I just finished mw2 and Killzone and itching for a new Shooter

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

I just got my blu-ray copy of District 9 and played the GOW 3 demo. I must say it is a bloody bloody graphic game. This is just the demo so I can not wait tosee the final version. That big fire beast thing looks awesome.

Just got my ps3 Slim. What are some good games to get? im looking for good Coop (online) games.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

New Aliens vs. Predator trailer says it's about story, actually about gutting
Guns>>>>Speed and Stealth

Can't wait until I whoop some alien **$.
grin.gif

when is FF9 cumming out on psn? i heard it's already in europe so i maybe it will cum out here next week

Damn... Bayonetta getting killed on the reviews for PS3

9.5 from IGN for 360
8.2 for PS3

OUCH! Sega needs to learn how to port a freaking game.

Back
Top Bottom