PSA: Man down...

I gave myself in totality to one woman only to realize she didn't have the maturity to understand it or reciprocate it. Now I'm back to square one andofficially bitter
laugh.gif
. During this time I plan on being despicably grimey to any and all females that haven't been grandfathered into my good graces.I'll be whipping out my "frustration"on various little sisters, fiances, and OPPs in general. That is all. As you were....

PS.

B.A.S.B.H.A.T.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Isn't this like the 10th time you have broken up with this same girl?
nah, like the 12th... but this is the "+$!% it, I quit... help yourself" as opposed to "Maybe if I breakup with her, she'll getthe picture". She's down in school and I'm here. +$!% it... like I said.. I quit...

You didn't take anything away from that huge thread about you, did you?

This is the type of @$@% that annoys people. No, not girl posts, everyone makes those, but this is at least the second post about this particular breakup, andfrom the sound of it, it's a trend that reaches back a while.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

LOL @ Dirty

The fact that he's married and sees this as an opportunity to be sarcastic has me stuck somewhere between
grin.gif
and "oh, so you think that %+@+ isfunny huh?"

I'll give you two weeks before your back with her. Your a mess without her, this is like your 5th thread dealing with this $%+% in like a week.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

You didn't take anything away from that huge thread about you, did you?

This is the type of @$@% that annoys people. No, not girl posts, everyone makes those, but this is at least the second post about this particular breakup, and from the sound of it, it's a trend that reaches back a while.
Nope. Nothing at all.

And so what if people get annoyed... go to a different thread then. It ain't complicated.

I've been going through this for the past month and a half, after a 4 year relationship. Believing in women ftl.

The man's gotta learn his lesson on his own. What can't break you, makes you stronger.

I hope your lesson has been learned because you can always, always get better. Please believe that.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'll give you two weeks before your back with her. Your a mess without her, this is like your 5th thread dealing with this $%+% in like a week.

laugh.gif
__s be wolfing they @@@ off
I've been going through this for the past month and a half, after a 4 year relationship. Believing in women ftl.
Same for the friend that put me on with shorty
smh.gif
.... some women are just stupid, and unfortunately a lot of stupid women are attractive. We werebound to be entrapped by one of them eventually.

Isn't this like the 10th time you have broken up with this same girl?

why break up if you're only gonna make up??
nerd.gif
? Lol Im sorry to hearthough my dude....time will help.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

LOL @ Dirty

The fact that he's married and sees this as an opportunity to be sarcastic has me stuck somewhere between
grin.gif
and "oh, so you think that %+@+ is funny huh?"
You know these dudes ride any and everything dirty says. But just explore your options and have a good time. Try not to stress too much about it

it's funny b/c after the 1st time... you think you would know better.

although I wasn't being sarcastic on my initial reply..

OP love make you do some crazy *%#+. But its good to see that you are finally letting her go. But dont fall into the "Angry Black Man" syndrome.

Have a glass of wine (Pause) and listen to 808s and HeartBreak all the way through

I figured when you were making threads about is it ok to hit a slumdog or sum mess like that. Do you make these posts to become "more hated" or"known" for your musics purposes?

So instead of being alone and reflecting on whatever lessons you could have learned from this situation now and become a better man.
You decide to take steps back, waste your time and others, and learn them possibly months or years later?
Oh ok...

it's funny b/c after the 1st time... you think you would know better.

although I wasn't being sarcastic on my initial reply..
I wish I could speak my mind the way I want to... but I can't...there's a tricky little ROC that you mods came up with... so I'lljust settle for sticking my finger up at the PC screen and smiling
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom