PSA: Man down...

Bottom Line your a simp. You keep going back to her because of your insecurities.

I hope dirty locks this

I gave myself in totality to one woman only to realize she didn't have the maturity to understand it or reciprocate it. Now I'm back to square one and officially bitter
laugh.gif
. During this time I plan on being despicably grimey to any and all females that haven't been grandfathered into my good graces. I'll be whipping out my "frustration"on various little sisters, fiances, and OPPs in general.
im not sure how this is supposed to help anything but idk
How you could have faith in a relationship with a college girl is crazy to me...
i agree to an extent. sometimes experience is your best teacher
I hope dirty locks this
laugh.gif

It isn't your fault, OP.

Sometimes you have so much faith in a person you want to believe all the cow dung they throw your way.

In the end, it's good you went through it all because that means you're one step closer to really finding the person you're meant to be with.

Don't go trying to @@%+ away this memory. It won't work. You'll only be masking the pain instead of dealing with it. Immerse yourself in everymoment you guys spent together, every make and subsequent break up. Feel the pain so you won't have to feel it again.

Move on...

Let's take it over to the relationship corner where my correspondent Dirty is taking phone calls and answering YOUR questions about looooveee. Firstcalllerr...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

It isn't your fault, OP.

Sometimes you have so much faith in a person you want to believe all the cow dung they throw your way.

In the end, it's good you went through it all because that means you're one step closer to really finding the person you're meant to be with.

Don't go trying to @@%+ away this memory. It won't work. You'll only be masking the pain instead of dealing with it. Immerse yourself in every moment you guys spent together, every make and subsequent break up. Feel the pain so you won't have to feel it again.

Move on...

I agree with this. I'm doing the same thing because I don't want to leave any stone unturned and feel more pain later on. It's better to feeleverything all at once than to try to hide everything, so that all of a sudden you don't have these buried feelings coming out in the future.

Back
Top Bottom