PSA: Man down...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I figured when you were making threads about is it ok to hit a slumdog or sum mess like that. Do you make these posts to become "more hated" or "known" for your musics purposes?
Nope, but it probably helps... I don't have any motives when I post. I'm usually just bored or sitting at my PC writing rhymes andbrowsing the good book. If people hate me, they take me too seriously. That ain't my problem.
So instead of being alone and reflecting on whatever lessons you could have learned from this situation now and become a better man.
You decide to take steps back, waste your time and others, and learn them possibly months or years later?
Oh ok...
Basically. I'm tired of being "good" for nothing. I'd rather be "good for nothing" right now. I realize it'sfickle... but I don't have the capacity to think outside of myself right now.

lol....I don't see the issues with my replies though.. so not sure why you'd be so angry..

I mean... breaking up and getting back together with someone over and over again?... seems silly. even when I was single... I didn't partake in nonsenselike that no matter how great the person was. ex's are ex's for a reason.

Funny story, I'm set to go see the chick I was on before my ex today just on a "hey I'm in town, it's been forever!" type steez. For awhole year my ex sincerely thought I was @!*%@%+ ol girl and she gave m HELL for it...but of course I wasn't. Hopefully I can today. Irony or thecomplete opposite?

Dirtylicious wrote:
lol....I don't see the issues with my replies though.. so not sure why you'd be so angry..

I mean... breaking up and getting back together with someone over and over again?... seems silly. even when I was single... I didn't partake in nonsense like that no matter how great the person was. ex's are ex's for a reason.
That's the %@%@#!# truth right there. Honestly, if ya'll were arguing/fighting/disagreeing on something so hard that you needed to breakif off then there is a valid reason as to why you shouldn't be together.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I mean... breaking up and getting back together with someone over and over again?... seems silly. even when I was single... I didn't partake in nonsense like that no matter how great the person was. ex's are ex's for a reason.
Sigh............ It's a matter of potential and whether you believe people have it in them to develop into more well rounded individuals. Youhave you ideals and they work for you apparently.

That's the %@%@#!# truth right there. Honestly, if ya'll were arguing/fighting/disagreeing on something so hard that you needed to break if off then there is a valid reason as to why you shouldn't be together.
You'd have to understand how petty those VERY valid reasons are and how easily they could have been alleviated by a wiser, more mature woman
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Dirtylicious wrote:

That's the %@%@#!# truth right there. Honestly, if ya'll were arguing/fighting/disagreeing on something so hard that you needed to break if off then there is a valid reason as to why you shouldn't be together.

That's not always true though. What if you guys broke up because it was a matter of circumstance? Say she moved to another state (or in my case, anothercountry...) Sometimes things happen that you can't control. If those circumstances happen to change again? Why not entertain the idea of getting backtogether if things were great before?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Dirtylicious wrote:

That's not always true though. What if you guys broke up because it was a matter of circumstance? Say she moved to another state (or in my case, another country...) Sometimes things happen that you can't control. If those circumstances happen to change again? Why not entertain the idea of getting back together if things were great before?

BFT. My unique problem was that I fell in love with a "broken" person. when somebody isn't all the way right and you fall for themreally hard, you tend to want to "fix" them but even moreso you tend to love them as much for their unique flaws as anything else. It's whatmakes them who they are. That alone can make you overlook SO much stuff
smh.gif
. I got a GREAT quote from I AM KNOWLEDGE plastered on my facebook wall but Ican't access my page right now. Somebody should go ahead and post that joint for me. Nawth? Lincey? Anybody
grin.gif
?

Come on my dude,
You can't let a female who isn't family have this much of an effect on you.
Cats be letting this women take them all out they zone and !%@!
!%@!'s disgusting b
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Dirtylicious wrote:

That's not always true though. What if you guys broke up because it was a matter of circumstance? Say she moved to another state (or in my case, another country...) Sometimes things happen that you can't control. If those circumstances happen to change again? Why not entertain the idea of getting back together if things were great before?
BFT. My unique problem was that I fell in love with a "broken" person. when somebody isn't all the way right and you fall for them really hard, you tend to want to "fix" them but even moreso you tend to love them as much for their unique flaws as anything else. It's what makes them who they are. That alone can make you overlook SO much stuff
smh.gif
. I got a GREAT quote from I AM KNOWLEDGE plastered on my facebook wall but I can't access my page right now. Somebody should go ahead and post that joint for me. Nawth? Lincey? Anybody
grin.gif
?

It's always the other person that's broken, right?
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Dirtylicious wrote:

BFT. My unique problem was that I fell in love with a "broken" person. when somebody isn't all the way right and you fall for them really hard, you tend to want to "fix" them but even moreso you tend to love them as much for their unique flaws as anything else. It's what makes them who they are. That alone can make you overlook SO much stuff
smh.gif
. I got a GREAT quote from I AM KNOWLEDGE plastered on my facebook wall but I can't access my page right now. Somebody should go ahead and post that joint for me. Nawth? Lincey? Anybody
grin.gif
?

It's always the other person that's broken, right?
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Let's just say I've come a long way ever since I realized that a lot of the stuff she disliked about me was true.... That was LASTsummer... Her? Not so much.

My dude, you just need to let her go. I've been NT for awhile and you stay having drama with this girl.

this bish again? ...I say, do whatever you have to do to get her back and make her believe everything is sweet. Then let her catch you cheating with a betterchick. You'll get your revenge and she'll never want to talk to you again. Both sides win because she gets the break up that she originally wanted andyou get revenge and a new girl.

It's not like I alluded to that revelation in my OP or anything. Thank you once again Dirty.
1. no you didn't
I gave myself in totality to one woman only to realize she didn't have the maturity to understand it or reciprocate it. Now I'm back to square one and officially bitter
laugh.gif
. During this time I plan on being despicably grimey to any and all females that haven't been grandfathered into my good graces. I'll be whipping out my "frustration"on various little sisters, fiances, and OPPs in general. That is all. As you were....
2. like I said... you should have realized that the 1st time you broke up.. but hell..lesson learned.
lets hope you don't make this thread in another week or so though... #13 and counting....

From what I recall previous threads, I thought you guys were long done...

Well I guess love can really be blind for some, hopefully this will really set the record straight for good. Good luck.

Sorry to hear that, you seem like you got enough going on to keep your mind off her.

You'll be aight.

Back
Top Bottom